The Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Infection is an up and coming server set in the modern times in an alternative reality in the zombie genre that has a planned beginning, middle and ending. The server will begin just before the outbreak truly takes root and disrupts everyday life forever and will progress all the way into the infection, through the fall of the major urban centers and to a planned ending that will play out depending upon the groups that manage to flourish and take control as all the events play out on server.

The duration of this server is expected to be around 6-8 months from start to finish give or take some leeway on either side. It will specifically detail the fall of human civilization and the communities that spring up in the aftermath. As with all post apocalyptic tropes these days zombies are not technically the focal point but the ever present danger. Antagonist groups are to be expected but moderated so as not to be over saturated.

The server will launch on a slightly edited version of current modern TRP CC that more or less takes care of everything we need it to. Release date to be estimated soon. This server will fill up the time leading up to post half life 2 RP and the continuation of our previous story lines there.

No epic reveal or IC thread, kind of already did that with the RR. Just wanted to make the announcement official so people know that it IS happening. Feel free to reply, discuss and ask questions that I may or may not answer.

P.S I don't know if I will keep the name The Infection but unfortunately all the atypical zombie trope names have been scooped up at this point in time so fuck knows what I'll call it when we actually release.

Last edited:
images

Time for a Battle of The Nations character

Y’all think I’m kidding

All jokes Aside, Obviously we won’t have swords and shit, but I do think if we’re gonna be living in an urban city where guns and projectiles are mostly an illegal prospect and rarity to see, I would expect atleast SOMEBODY hammer some nails into the bat or serate their kitchen knife, make a freakin spear out of a broken broom stick and a knife, and such. These things especially coming into high demand in the Zombie apocalypse.

Y’all think I’m kidding

All jokes Aside, Obviously we won’t have swords and shit, but I do think if we’re gonna be living in an urban city where guns and projectiles are mostly an illegal prospect and rarity to see, I would expect atleast SOMEBODY hammer some nails into the bat or serate their kitchen knife, make a freakin spear out of a broken broom stick and a knife, and such. These things especially coming into high demand in the Zombie apocalypse.
Also just get a mildly thick tree branch and turn it into a spear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread