The Expedition

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by Memed, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:34 PM.

1. Memed

Memed Senior Member

United States
    Incoming Transmission...

// Beginning Transmission //

" Here we go...-- Right. Jackson reportin' in to...Sergeant Burns, hopefully. The San Bern group and I have jus' made our way towards Washington to investigate some nice 'discoveries', or so to be something not that interesting at all. The crew so far seems like a nice bunch an' the Sergeant, Daniels, is probably one of th' most inspiring person I've met...for a weird scientist of their division, though I'm sure I am in /very/ goods hand and might actually benefit from bein' away from California for a couple of days, no more bullshit this time around- "

*There's a voice in the background, quite unintelligible*

" -...what? Right....okay. I'll get on it soon. "

*A quick rumbling is heard, then the comms is cut*

// Transmission End //

(This will gradually change and look different because I am now noticing stuff and becoming less retarded. More to come for this soon)

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Memed, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:34 PM
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  2. Memed

Memed Senior Member

United States
    [​IMG]

// Incoming Transmission... //

// Transmission Received //

// Beginning Transmission... //

" ...fuck, right. Is' Jackson here; We made it to Washington last night and...hell, this place is ruined, absolutely fuckin' ruined. I've gotten to see some interestin' things here, like some famous monuments and the such, but I have to admit...I'm actually in Washington state! Bloody 'ell, this place has some pretty cool stuff left over an' to be somewhere like this, besides it being a fuckin' ruined wasteland, there still is some beauty to it! I wish you were here t'see it, Burns, it'll blow ye' mind jus' lookin' at something so small 'ere-- Anyways, th' San Bern have set their shit up at an' old train station for their research facility, said we'll be movin' back to California somewhere tomorrow afternoon. "

*A soft sigh is heard, along with some tapping going with a rhythm.*

" Bein' in one area hurts, mate. We're always travellin' to some hot fuckin' area or some bullshit territory to get us killed...-- God, what am I sayin'! Is' not like all of ye' are stupid fuckin' people I want to stay away from, an' I've got some apologizing t'do when I get back...to all those I've been such dickheads to. I've got to remember what we're fightin' for, humanity an' this beautiful earth. I'll sure to be a better man than I was while my time with th' Republic. "

*The tapping continues for a moment, until it comes to a sudden stop*

" Right...well, I'll be signin' off for now. I've gotten th' data I was talkin' to ya' about, Sergeant, and I'll make sure this gets processed with the rest of the division once I get back. For now, I'll dig deeper into what I've found to add on to what I've got. "

" Private Jackson 'Ceitus' Marengo, signin' off. I'll see you lot Thursday mornin'. "

// Transmission End //

// Ending Connection... //

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Memed

Memed Senior Member

United States
    // Incoming Transmission... //

// Transmission Received //

" Alright, alright! We've just arrived in the State of California! Bloody 'ell, I can't wait to show ye' the pictures I took of that place, the ruined monuments may be bad lookin' now, but I took pictures anyway because of how the scenery looked! It was like it was preserved! "

*He is seemingly too excited, you can hear his laughter*

" -Anyways, we're makin' our way through th' city and on our way back to Baseplate with no sightings of hostiles, which is quite odd but...really good so far. You'd expect somethin' to happen right about now don' ya thi- "

*His talking comes to a halt...and then, Chaos*

" What th' fu-- RPG! THAT'S A FUCKING RPG! BRACE, BRACE- "

// Connection lost //

// Reconnecting... //

// Reconnecting... //
    // Reconnecting... //
    // Reconnecting... //

// Connection Re-Established //

[​IMG]

" -ET TO FUCKING COVER! NOW, WE NEED TO FIND A WAY OUT OF TH' FUCKIN' TUNNEL-- "

*The battle continues to rage on, the transmission catching every bit of it*

" SERGEANT, LOOK OUT-- FUCK,FUCK! "

*The radio is grabbed, the transmission almost breaking up*

" GET INTO TH' MANHOLE! WE'LL BE SAFER IN THERE! "

// Connection Lost //

// Unable to Reconnect //

// Transmission End //

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Memed

Memed Senior Member

United States
    // Unusual Connection Found //

// Connecting... //

// Connected //

" O-Oh, fuck me...this place was a bloody mistake! W-We lost half th' fucking convoy an'...I can' find a way out of th' damn sewage! "

*Hesitant panting is heard, along with whispering*

" S-Somethin' else is in this system with us an'...we've been losing people back to back! If you are able to hear us.../help us/. We kept hearing noises and...and they won' go away-- "

*Loud screeching is heard and a sudden scream is heard*

" FUCK, FUCK! I-IT'S BACK- "

*Constant shots are heard, multiple footsteps are heard as they run*

" N-NO! THEY GOT THE LANCE-- FUCK, LOOK OU- "

*The screeching is heard once more, but much closer. The shots are fired off once more...until a sudden /slice/ is heard and screaming follows suite, finished off by shots and a *THUD*

" HELP...US- "

// Connection Lost //

// Transmission End //

• Winner Winner x 1