1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Civil Administration Roster

Discussion in 'Civil Administration' started by Anony, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    MINISTRY OF DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    The formal coordinator position is nullified after much discussion within the advisory council. Logistical Manager is inserted as a specialized position.

Magnus Yrsa (Popo) transfers over to the Logistical Manager position per his own request.

Marjolijn Rozemuller (Shinzo) ascends to Labor Advisor after proving herself on countless occasions.

Sean Weston (Snaparoni) is hereby placed on suspension until further notice due to multiple infractions.

Octavia Plumb (raildriver) joins the ranks as a Worker in the Ministry of Development!

• Funny Funny x 7
    #41 Joe357, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    MINISTRY OF DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Eric Richardson (Pro1914) is promoted to the Foreman position!

The Ministry of Development would like to remind all citizens proficient in logistics to please apply themselves to our ranks. We are seeking out a massive recruitment of Foreman for up-coming projects!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    Martí Moreu (nat attack) makes a fool of himself during a loyalist rally and is promptly placed on janitorial suspension until further notice.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  4. Mox

Mox
    RR Moderator

MINISTRY OF RELATIONS UPDATE
    Speaker position abolished, responsibilities merged into Journalist position.

Journalist elevated to Class 2 citizen.

The Ministry of Relations would like to remind to all that are interested in drafting and enacting speeches, newspaper articles, rallies and interviews for the civil administration are welcome and encouraged to submit an application to the office at their leisure.

//We're a very small department and we need more hands. If you're interested in this, contact me through PM (no format) and let me know! I'm very open to who I let into the branch, circumstances permitting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    Brianna Reid (Fig Jig) and Emilka Lisowski (Wester) join the ranks as Foreman!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    Artyom Herbert (Jevrath The Dragon) is terminated after failing a basic literacy test, and came out to possess a severely substandard IQ.

Valkyrie Surgere (Sullen Melancholy) suffers a severe toe-stubbing and is placed on medical leave. //Loa, please contact me when you wish to return.

Zoey Roy (Snuggles) is formally terminated due to the fact that their position was abolished some time ago in their absence.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Ulala

Ulala Sailor Soldier

United States
    Avital Isaacs Political Security Agent Ulala

returns from transporting sensitive materials to [MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX].

//i am back from ELOA.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    Eva García (Nerdbird) is demoted to Custodian after she manages to spill an immense amount of coffee into the laps of several administrators.
    Martí Moreu (Nat Attack) ascends to the position of Custodial Manager.

Foreman is no longer considered Class two.

• Dumb x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Joe357

Joe357 Member

United States
    Magnus Yrsa (Popo) is terminated after failing to show up to work for several weeks. //Inactivity. Contact me when you wish to return.
    Eden Lech (Greene) is terminated after stealing several containers of CA-approved coffee roast. //Inactivity. Contact me when you wish to return.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.