Terminator Roleplay: Siberia II - 04/16/2021

Nov 16, 2016
Update: We're setting back the date for Friday the 16th of April as we acknowledge people's schedules and the tight time it was between the announcement thread being posted and the launch date we set out for.

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
Identity
Between the fact that they have to post two other major factions, get applications for them, and then finalize all that within the 36 hours before launch, I think moving it back was probably the wise choice.
I’m not disagreeing but I think one can feel my utter disappointment despite the logical knowledge and accept that I’m unhappy that it’s shit luck personally. I’ve already ranted to Dave c: and apologized because it’s not something that has a instant fix.

Dave c: Dave c: The Great Slithery Dee The Great Slithery Dee Take my apology here for cluttering the thread n’ being a prick, and everyone else can take a what not to do note.

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
Identity
Well if you look at it this way fox, it would of been a pretty shitty week off playing a rushed RR.
Believe me I get it, I’m still prone to short-burst bits of irritation, work and life. I still hope I can make it at the end of the day but personal satisfaction isn’t over hoping the RR does well and we can get something long-term for the community somehow. Y’all are doing hefty work and in real-talk if I wanna’ bitch I should’ve been offering a hand to help to start with. I’ll offer u lads a lunch or something if I can throw a toddler sized bit of cash if it helps, dave c: can hold me to my word.

Henry Ryan

Zealot
Jun 21, 2019
What if yall opend it up a few days before the RR no events or nothing just people packing there shit for the rr and preping there asses to travel //And to remind people of who the hell they where playing before so they can rp themselfs well from memory

Belowthebelt

Aug 19, 2011
Can we expect the same start as the previous RR? We got a basic kit and was left to explore the area. Can we expect more story focused beginnings so we can get to grip with things?

Nov 16, 2016
Can we expect the same start as the previous RR? We got a basic kit and was left to explore the area. Can we expect more story focused beginnings so we can get to grip with things?
New characters who aren't starting off in any faction will be provided with basic equipment. You can just ask the team and they'll set you up with enough to get going. Just don't expect an assault rifle and full combat armor.

In terms of story I don't want to give anything away, there will be a starting event for players to get most people on the same page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)