Terminator Roleplay: Siberia - 10/9/2020

Nov 16, 2016
Ok I kinda need to know this one :

Is this RR happening in the same universe as our TRP?

If yes then can we use our characters in the future?

I know that the entire " How did they get from Russia to USA " question will be asked but hey it would be interesting to see some of the RR characters in normal TRP .
TRS will be sharing the same universe as the current iteration of TRP. It takes place during the year 2022 in the early stages of the war against machines, this is well before the advent of mechs, exosuits, and human plasma weapons.

Characters for the time being will remain on their respective separate settings. This doesn't rule out the possibility of returning characters in future but as everyone is concerned, nobody is aware of SkyNET and Tech-Com's struggle.

You've got a better chance of breaching the Black Gate of Mordor than you do crossing from the Russian Federation to the USA in an unforgiving cyber hellscape.

EDIT: Fixed a mistake regarding 'two servers', we'll be using our current one.

Last edited:

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
what exactly is meant by this being a test run? if this goes well will this setting replace the current terminator full time? or is this a test-bed for concepts/atmosphere changes to eventually be implemented in the current trp? or a third option?

LolMan

Jun 10, 2016
TRP's main setting will always be America, in its current form or another. This is simply a taste of a change in server etiquette and atmosphere.

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
Identity
whether or not TRP's main setting is in America- this could give some good information on whether it'll be worth it to keep TRP, and what to do. If the 'military' faction here does better, it might show what to do for TC (though I feel a lot of people won't even touch that route seeing as it's not free guns n shit)

Chad

Legend
Aug 12, 2012
Identity
it will definitely be a good test of how well player agency can keep a server going

hopefully ya'll have fun :)

BMY

Fishin' Magician
Jul 9, 2016
Identity
I'm counting on admins to play lots of atmospheric Tchaikovsky

Blitz0012

Feb 5, 2020
Identity
Is there going to be models for more prevalent Russian gear if there isn't already?

I'd love to see GP5s, PMKs and whatnot around.

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
is there a planned storyline/setpiece that will take place over the weekend? or is this just a total player agency free for all sort of?

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2016
Is there going to be models for more prevalent Russian gear if there isn't already?

I'd love to see GP5s, PMKs and whatnot around.
With Dave on ELOA we won't be able to get any new models done, though there is some unused Soviet/Russian themed weapons that'll be introduced.

As for the new gasmasks you mentioned, I can confirm there are gasmasks. Though until Chad, Lolman, Deadeye, and I can learn how to make a GP5 by Friday afternoon then we'll just have to stick to the regular one. : (

Will there be a central setting/hub like a town or some shit?
There will be a settlement area for scavengers and non affiliated to set up at. This place will not be invulnerable, players have to maintain and defend it. You aren't tied to it either so you're all free to set up elsewhere if you wish.

is there a planned storyline/setpiece that will take place over the weekend? or is this just a total player agency free for all sort of?
As much as we want freedom for players, there will be story driven events during the course of this RR. You can mainly expect most set pieces to involve MIR at some capacity.

PBGs and even characters on an individual level will play a major part in how we conclude this RR event.

Deadeye

Zealot
May 21, 2011
Though until Chad, Lolman, Deadeye, and I can learn how to make a GP5 by Friday afternoon then we'll just have to stick to the regular one. : (
You underestimate my ability. I've made models from scratch, textured, rigged and uploaded stuff to workshop :)

Only time limitation is a dev creating the item on the script itself and adding it to the tnb packs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)