Terminator Resistance Models

May 28, 2011
Coming Soon

My brother (The Devils Own) is taking a break from porting models from Escape From Tarkov to focus his attention on Terminator Resistance. While he can port and rig the models for the weapons and many of the props like destroyed cars, he can only port the ragdolls but he cannot rig them. He's looking to pay someone who's got the knowledge on rigging actual models, who he'd give credit to. If any of ya'll are interested with helping him with that or just wanna give him a like, check his profile out. https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_devils_own/

erkor

Nov 27, 2019
mm nice

T:R is on UE4 but does the game use PBR materials for terminators (e.g. metallic textures)?

The Devils Own

Jun 4, 2015
Quick update. Just begun weight painting the TECCOM Soldier. I'll plan on fitting him with bodygroups and such. Plan is to get the base mesh set and thus start on the bodygroups.

Attachments

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
Davebrown Davebrown
What do you think of it all? Would hate to see devil whip this all up and us not implement it.
Also The Devils Own The Devils Own can the uniform be its own script item or will it just be tied to that specific base model.

May 28, 2011
As far as to my knowledge he's making them just to make them for personal use on workshop. If Dave wants more then he'd be willing to port more.

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
I dont have the time or desire to rig these for TRP.

Sure theyre nice but we already have our own look for TechCom, its fine and dosnt need changing.

Im more than happy to do the guns if someone wants to donate for those. But the human models are too much ballache.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)