Event Tales of The Future War

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
TRP Admin
Dec 10, 2015

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and entrances."

Tales of The Future War is a subsection of plot dedicated to isolated events taking place within the Future War setting apart from the primary narrative. It is an opportunity to experience exotic and otherwise impossible situations through the medium of temporary characters with greater attention to detail and pacing. Instances will be held at the discretion of the staff, and the desire of the players to attend.

Last edited:

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
TRP Admin
Dec 10, 2015

"I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am. "

Deep within the unfeeling depths of a sentient terminal, a synthetic synapse falters. An errant microsecond of disarray mutilates a delicately arranged procession of logic. Within moments, the outlier is corrected by a stern, rigid hand. Sealed away from the sunless skies of Los Angeles, hairless and emaciated figures stir for the first time in three decades. Woken from the blissful veil of the American Dream that had coddled them for so long, the artificial perceptions melt away, replaced in kind by cold steel and smog-choked warrens.

The event itself focuses on a band of test subjects awoken from a Pre-Judgement Day simulation deep within a SkyNET facility. This is a small-scale ordeal and as such focuses on the cerebral portion of roleplay. The scheduled date is June 19th. at 5:00 PM, EST. Please understand that many variables depend on the willingness of the playerbase to connect. Circumstances very well might mean that Halo demands the potential population.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)