Taking a leave.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CyrusWolfie, Feb 11, 2018.

1. CyrusWolfie

CyrusWolfie New Blood

United States
    It's probably no surprise to everyone here, but I have not been on as much as I should have been. The truth is, shit has been manic. I thought I should put out a few things so as to clarify why I have not been around.

First off, I've been having severe mental issues. I've been panicking and having increased depressional issues to my state of mind. The biggest factor is that I finally figured out the reason I want to move out so much, and it's not because of my sister, but because of my whole family. I've been wanting to get away from this state for so long because I'm tired of it all and really I just want my whole life to start anew in a different state. The city is cramping my brain like a vice and getting to a new place might just help me.

Second, I made a promise that I would change. I've been abandoning friends left and right for different things like dirty rags and I've wanted to make a commitment to myself that I'll do things better. I can't keep focusing on one thing for different days left and right when I don't even participate that much.

The last thing is that TnB has become unfun for me. I've been a part of this community for four years, and it's been really fun. I've met great people and I've made amazing friends, but playing the same things for the last four years has taken a toll. It gets to be the same droll of walking around, trying to get something to happen, and then being completely ignored because people are interested in the next best thing [not to say many people have ignored me but some have]. When you put this much commitment to something, you wanna have SOMETHING come back from it all.

I'm very sorry to friends and players alike around here. I do not know when I will be back. I don't know what I will be doing with life. I may drop in every once in a while to just talk with some peeps and maybe take part of an event, but I can't promise anything. Thank you to everyone for your love and support, and please take care of yourselves.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
  2. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    gl out there champ its a scary world full of girls with cooties and shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

Japan
    Godspeed mate.

take this prized gift of mine to help you in your journey: