Status
Not open for further replies.
RS4Zawq.png

loa

will be out of the country for most of this week + maybe longer

e;

back earlier than expected.

Last edited:
reduced activity, defer all questions/concerns to the team itself unless it explicitly needs my attention.

starting indefinite loa

I should probably clarify because my curt tone here coupled with the timing of an HLNA superadmin resigning makes it seem like something's going on here that isn't.

I'm a full time teacher during a pandemic. I teach both online and in-person classes, both spanning the k-8 spectrum. It's also the turn of the semester so I have a higher amount of paperwork and bookkeeping to deal with at this moment than I ordinarily do. You can understand that this takes a lot of my energy.

I made the choice to take an LOA not out of bitterness, but for my health, and I did so very reluctantly because I've been enjoying HLNA a lot recently and I'm very excited on where it's going. Even at the best times this too is exhausting, though not nearly as exhausting as the scenario described above. After giving it some serious thought I made a decision to step back for a while instead of staying and becoming burned out. For my own health (and for the sake of my job), this can't be the sole outlet I have outside of work, I'm sorry.

I am still floating around and due to some recent vacancies I will still be checking in on some administrative aspects of the server while I'm LOA, and I'll still be moderating forums/discord too. but aside from that I do need some time off from HLNA for my own health. Could be one week, could be six. We'll see. Keep you posted.

I am back (technically) on Sunday.

Tomorrow [today, Saturday] I'll be around on mobile to get my papers in order.

loa for a couple of days

just in need of a break. i'll still chat in discord

ed; i might pop on from time to time. not sure

Last edited:
Reduced activity for 13 days exactly. Running some long shifts for an out of town contract job, won't be home until late.

Will still be reachable via discord.

Off the server for a few more days while I 100 percent more visual novels, study, and play dota, I'll be back next week. If you really need anything, hit me up on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Decepti