Roster Taco N Banana Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsman

Kissman
May 21, 2013
I resign. It’s been a great six months, but I’ve run out of steam. I’ll probably be back around as a player, but with the rest of my classes starting it’s better I do this now. Take care everyone.

lawrence: see ya around mang, been good, good luck with classes

halo boys never die.... miss u homie - wester

Last edited by a moderator:

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
Added to HL2 TA.

(yes im doing this at 2 am because its the only time im actually conscious and coherent fuck you)

Nenko

HLNA Admin
Media Team
Feb 16, 2016
ELOA.

EDIT: After a moment I think it's better to reword my post. I don't wanna make it seem like anything happened. It's just a lot of... lot?

I've went balls out on this server for the past half year, and now I need to take a step back. I hope I did a good job.

Last edited:

sky

Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
Added to HL2 TA.

lord forgive me for i have sinned

blooedit:

menoedit: LOA for 3 days lol nice timing

Dec 7, 2014
LOA. Unemployment has fucked me up bad and on-server issues which I can usually take fine are getting to me too much. I will probably be back sometime soon but I need an actual break, not an LOA where I spend half of it as active as normal.

Going to extend the LOA.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2014
I'm resigning. Nothing particularly special happened, just got tired. Admin's a big time commitment and even though I'm not employed GMod asks too much. I want to be able to do other things, you know? But if you're not on constantly I feel like you're missing out of its best aspects and if you are on constantly you're missing out of the best aspects of everything else under the sun. It's a very demanding medium, and being admin demands even more.

Some people can balance it better or have been here for so long it comes naturally to them. I'm not one of them. It has been fun, and I'll be around, but I don't really have the enthusiasm to be admin anymore or as active as a player. Thanks to the HLNA team for having me and the other members of the community for making this time around far less insane.

In conclusion, I blame pirate.

wester: o7 love u man.

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
bennet bennet resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign resign

bennet

May 22, 2011
** bennet tells cindy, posting for them on their account to resign and turning the community over to the republicans

sky

Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
this community's gone to hell

Stierlexia!

meme thief
Jan 31, 2017
Identity
She/Her
Reinstated as RDA.
I was offered a spot on the admin team twice, but joined only after bennet 'resigned'. Had I known this was going to be such a big farce, I wouldn't have even bothered. Shadow RDA was somehow easy to swallow, but I really can't stand this.

Had a good time though I realize I was never the most active driving force behind the team and the iteration. No hard feelings towards anyone except the obvious.

I resign.

miguel

favela ******
Aug 13, 2016
Identity
He/Him

me llamo miguel y estoy resignando

Haven't felt like I've done anything worth the position for about three months and it generally has felt less fun the more time I spend with the badge.
God bless the team that has been working their ass to make this iteration different and as good as it is.

Peace 🤙

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
posting in advance but I'm moving at the end of the month so my activity will significantly decrease around then, not just for the move but also from then on bc my first priority will be looking for work in a new city.
following up on this- ended up getting moved back to the end of march bc the apartment people left me on read for a significant period of time. once i move in ill be looking for work in the area which means i still won't be very active until i'm settled in

not like there's a whole lot going on at this second beyond gawking at some dirty laundry anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)