TableTopSim: Warhammer40k

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Anyone got TableTop sim and knows the rules to 40k / can actually play / is not a spastic?

Im running Astra Militarum / and / or Genestealer Cults and need more people to fight. Dont wanna play against randomers online.

Pew

wonga
Jan 26, 2013
Davebrown Davebrown ive got the game but no clue how it works, but if ur into tabletop dnd games, you should check out talespire

they're releasing their beta this month and the GM stuff and levels you create are so modular and can be shared, only 20$ USD and would recommend checking out

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
i know the rules and have tabletop sim.

hope u like markerlights.
Havnt fought Tau yet. Would be interesting.

My mates at home are Blood Angels and Death Guard / Daemons so thats all Ive had the pleasure of being destroyed by thus far.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Same, i'll take a look over those rules, I know a hell of a lot of 40K lore thankfully.

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Well Lore is one thing......but knowing how to play the game itself is obviously a pretty big thing.......and being able to build a decent army list etc.

Obviously I can help to a degree but cant do everything for everyone.

Charles.C

Apr 1, 2018
Alright well I'd be up for it really. Just give me a call when, and I'd love to learn more while playing.

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Had the most fucking ridiculous game last night. Scions vs Death Guard

I dont think Ive ever seen such obnoxious dice rolls in my life

30 of my special forces grav-chuted in behind enemy lines to assasinate Daemon Primarch Mortarion. 12 of them had Plasmaguns and risked super-charging them.

All 12 of the plasmaguns rolled a 1 to hit, resulting in them all exploding in their own faces.

My Death Guard opponent slogged 90 zombies towards me over several turns, of which I slaughtered about 80 of. And he conesequtively rolled a 1 followed by a 6 on every morale test. Meaning that around 5 times in a row, all of the zombies got back up and came back to life rather than losing models. What are the fucking chances.

Finally I mowed them all down to a last zombie standing again and then..........the last single zombe left alive took two hunter-killer missiles, 4 lascanon shots, and a fucking baneblade canon to the face......and lived.

Dice are mental.

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Ok well played OhYeah OhYeah last night, got up to the end of turn 2 so far. Genestealer Cults vs Deathwatch.
Ive got him surrounded on all sides but I have absolutely nothing that can deal with his 3 gunships so.....not sure how that ones gonna pan out. Plus his veterans have a lottttt of stormbolter shots.

Dandy Dandy you wanna do a game? Tau right?

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Played 2 games against Incognito Incognito
I was 1000 sons he was Imperial Guard. Getting to learn the game was slow going at first but when we got into the game it was pretty easy to follow. He won the first game (25 power) I won the second (50 Power), Imperial Guard are pretty good and a bit broken, 1000 sons are pretty weak at low power but really good at higher. Fun game, would recommend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)