T-Posing Problem! (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Wheatos, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Wheatos

Wheatos Legend

United States
    So, since I first logged on to ZRP on my gaming laptop (an HP Omen), all of the playermodels have been T-Posed. It's not just the ZRP models either. It's any playermodel with GMod animations. There is no t-posing on singleplayer or on other servers. It's only on ZRP.

This is the console spam that I assume is linked to the problem:
    Basically, the "missmatched parent bones on "ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand" error pops up whenever I see a player on my screen.

I have unsubbed from all my all my addons (and resubbed to them), restarted multiple times, reinstalled the game, and even uninstalled all my other non-content related games to clear up disc space. I've also verified the integrity of the game files and scoured the interwebs for an answer.

Help me, Devs! You're my only hope.

2. TankNut

TankNut Is HL2 done yet?
    Developer

Netherlands
    Did you at any point wipe your cache folder? (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache)

3. Wheatos

Wheatos Legend

United States
    I resorted to rebooting my computer to its factory setting or whatever and that fixed the problem

I avoided it for over a week and basically fixed it within 3 hours

ty to everyone who gave me suggestions though c:

4. Mr_Cookie1311

Mr_Cookie1311 I love alot of cookies

Netherlands
    I fixed it by removing all of my add-ons and redownload them. Lately I downloaded a couple of new models hopped in the server and noticed t-posing models that bug out if you jump or crouch. Some models work fine but the majority not.