T-700 Reprog glitches that are still here

Apr 22, 2019
The T-700 reprog still has issues that could probably be considered ancient. Hopefully these can get fixed please because it would be really helpful.

One. The T-700 has less armor than any other reprogs. It has 3000, not 4000 like the default one. Not just that, but it literally has less armor than the 600 reprog, which has 3500, therefore meaning the 600 has 500 MORE armor than the 700 which makes no sense.

Another issue is the damn minigun, it's literally invisible and has been for who knows how long. Please fix.

Image, look at the armor value there.

Apr 22, 2017
i thot the t-700 was supposed to sacrafice armor/durability for the ability to move gooder/faster and to hold more computer to make it smarter. also, just rp the minigun

Bailol

fortnite gamer
Aug 27, 2011
The 610 is actually meant to be more armoured than the 600, before terminator armour was buffed the 610 had 300 more armour compared to the 600.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
i thot the t-700 was supposed to sacrafice armor/durability for the ability to move gooder/faster and to hold more computer to make it smarter. also, just rp the minigun
No the 700 has better armor then the 600. 600s are made of a titanium and possibly steel as some exterior armor, the 700 is a titanium alloy with a shitty heat resistant coating. 700 is weaker then the 600 though

Last edited:

The Great Slithery Dee

Nov 16, 2016
I think a reprogrammed T-700 should have a little more armor than a reprogrammed T-600. Although this doesn't really bother me too greatly, it isn't exactly stopping me from roleplaying or taking part in events.

It would also be great if the minigun issue could get fixed. Either by having the model sorted or removing it entirely from the arsenal of the reprog. Also on the argument of rping an invisible minigun, I doubt many will go even that far. Go ahead, I wont stop you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)