Swiggity Swoogety Someone get me out of here

secroduz

Exclusive
May 21, 2011
Hey TnB,

So, I know all the oldfags still remember me. Mainly because I was a retard when I first joined back in 2011 or so... Like, that time when Advantage had the good ol' Live in Fear rocking and HL2 RP wasn't stale yet.

However, I have come to announce for probably the 17th time that I plan to make a return back to TnB, and this time for real. Why? I'm finally settled into Germany and ready to mingle... I'm putting a pause on my education (because going for your masters and working full time in staff is an ass kicker) so when I'm off work, and it's not the weekend, I'm pretty much free.

Also, if any of you guys are in the EU and want to meet up sometime shoot me a PM and we'll swap numbers or something. Being an EXPAT is pretty great.

Respectfully,
Winters.

Ghost

yuge guy
May 20, 2011
secroduz out here with the military buzz cut and the “Respectfully” at the end of a forum post

Army did you right

secroduz

Exclusive
May 21, 2011
secroduz out here with the military buzz cut and the “Respectfully” at the end of a forum post

Army did you right
Honestly, probably just from the amount of e-mails I type in a day I forgot the difference between forum and e-mail etiquette. You know it's real when you have some Major hitting your e-mail back with "come see me" just to get yelled at for using V/r instead of "spelling it out".

REGARDLESS,

Fuck the buzz cut.

I've missed you.

scumbo

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
hi secro
i'm part of the don't know you but have seen you too many times to not say hello when you appear club

what up??>??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)