Accepted Sweetness Unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetness

The Director
Dec 16, 2014
Name of character:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87969829
Original length of ban: A week, I think
Time since ban: Two, three days.
Who banned you: Wester.
Reason for original ban: Minging on more than one occasion.
Proof(If Applicable): I minged.
Reason for unban:

I'm sorry if I got on your nerves at all during my escapades blowing up Cat and Kemikals, I was just bored and had really nothing to lose by having some 'harmless' fun. It was annoying and I'm sorry that my fun came at the expense of others on the server, especially some of my friends on the admin team. The server closes soon and I'd like a chance to finish it out with some of my friends, especially those who actually enjoy when I don't fuck around.

I wouldn't bother to make an appeal if I don't plan on taking the server seriously. Can't lose much by trying to appeal it, but if you want me to wait I would understand why.

Cato

Zealot
Jun 3, 2016
Running around blaming people with an SRS while they're trying to do an event and go up some asinine elevators tends to get you banned.

Sweetness

The Director
Dec 16, 2014
why do u get banned from every server that isnt trp
ADHD.

I only got banned that one time on HL2 outside of this situation, honestly.

Literally anybody who I've worked with on TRP or at least rp'd with knows I'm not really a retarded person.

Sweetness

The Director
Dec 16, 2014
And realistically no is fine.

If you don't think I'll behave then I can wait and show it to you in three or four days. I'm not gonna have hard feelings because I'm the one at fault.

Jeezeabelle

Media Team
Jul 26, 2018
I mean, if I'm allowed to weigh in it seems like you're pretty aware of what you did, and you're apologizing for it.
If the purpose of the ban considering it isn't perma is just for you to realize you did a bad I don't really think there's much point in keeping you banned.
'Das just me tho

Also if being stupid is a bannable offense I'm pretty sure half of us would be gone, including me.

Sweetness

The Director
Dec 16, 2014
If the purpose of the ban considering it isn't perma is just for you to realize you did a bad I don't really think there's much point in keeping you banned.
They probably wanted me off the server for being a fuckin monkey lmfao

Just a hunch, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)