Surprise Event

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
Your eyes blink open. You lay there in confusion before your mind is wracked with sharp stabbing pain, causing you to curl up and wrap your arms about yourself. Eventually the pain subsides, slipping into a dull ache that just barely allows you to think. You find that you've been rocking yourself during the episode, as if you were a helpless child. You slowly climb to your feet, your mouth dry and your lips chapped, how did you get here? You don't remember. You find yourself walking out into an upstairs hallway of a house, the layout, the wall paper, it's all unrecognizable. You slowly set out down the stairs, wobbling and almost tumbling to the bottom before catching yourself and righting your step. You find yourself gazing out a window out onto an unfamiliar street. A heavy fog blankets the area and obscures the far side of the street. Where are you? You don't know. You step to to the side and grab the doorknob, wrestling with it in your fatigued state before finally pushing it open. The door squeaks ajar noisily as you step outside....
----------------

This is something I'll be running this weekend as a sort of tide over seeing as Zombies has been pushed back a couple times now. I'll try get the preview up during lunch today and open sign ups as this one will have limited slots (30/32. maybe lower.) In the mean time I'll simply give a description of the event so people can have a think if they want to hang around and wait for signing up to it. What I've got planned doesn't have room for much action, it's more of a mystery/psychological thriller, it might last just a day or maybe two. That's not much to go on but hopefully enough to interest the type of people that like that sorta thing. Sorry for the late notice but pretty much just decided I'd be running this.

SET FOR THE 5TH OF MAY 2018 - Time 10-10:30PM GMT (5-5:30PM EST)

CONTENT - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1377897566

map - https://uploadfiles.io/3vcye

http://rrp.taconbanana.com/

Last edited:

bennet

May 22, 2011
Mysterious IC drivel posted. If you want to sign up just post that you wish to attend, your character names can be decided on the night. Sign ups are open now.

bennet

May 22, 2011
A small content pack will be posted later after I get home from work.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
TRP Admin
Oct 1, 2015
Sign me up, I need rp to fill the void hl2 left

Imp

codemonkey
TRP Admin
HLNA Admin
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
Interested.

Christa Alexandra Neuhäuser or something, might change name in a bit.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
Pronouns:
This seems thoroughly interesting. I'm in.

Your eyes blink open. You lay there in confusion before your mind is wracked with sharp stabbing pain, causing you to curl up and wrap your arms about yourself. Eventually the pain subsides, slipping into a dull ache that just barely allows you to think. You find that you've been rocking yourself during the episode, as if you were a helpless child. You slowly climb to your feet, your mouth dry and your lips chapped, how did you get here? You don't remember. You find yourself walking out into an upstairs hallway of a house, the layout, the wall paper, it's all unrecognizable. You slowly set out down the stairs, wobbling and almost tumbling to the bottom before catching yourself and righting your step. You find yourself gazing out a window out onto an unfamiliar street. A heavy fog blankets the area and obscures the far side of the street. Where are you? You don't know. You step to to the side and grab the doorknob, wrestling with it in your fatigued state before finally pushing it open. The door squeaks ajar noisily as you step outside....
stop powergaming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)