supremacy 1914

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
If your URL signifies that you've joined the game (search for your GAMEID and PID in your URL) add " &legacy=1 " to the end.
not sure if that'll work, his account his pretty new. there's a certain cutoff date for being able to use legacy mode around 2017 from what i understand.

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
yeh i have no idea why this isn't working sorry, can i leave? or will glorious lithuania just be doomed...

valerstein

RANDAL
Sep 28, 2015
1585255518261.png
AFTONBLADET, NEWSPAPER OF SWEDEN (TRANSLATED) | | 26 MARCH 1914

DURING NOON OF THIS DAY, THE HOSTILE NORWAY CAPITAL, THE HOME TO A BRUTAL TOTALITARIAN DICTATOR, IS NOW OCCUPIED BY THE FREE SWEDISH ARMY. POCKETS OF HOSTILE TROOPS BELONGING TO THE NORWEGIAN ARMY IS RAMPANT.

TO THE EAST, OUR SWEDISH TROOPS ARE FIGHTING AN ON-GOING INVASION BY A HOSTILE ARMY OF MEN FROM FINLAND, WHO HAS PROVED THEMSELVES HOSTILE AFTER INCITING ACT OF WARS BY ATTACKING OUR VILLAGES AND PROVINCES. EASTERN PROVINCES (LULEA, UMEA) ARE RECOMMENDED TO STAY IN-DOORS. EVACUATION ORDERS ARE ISSUED TO BEGIN TOMORROW IN THE EARLY HOURS (0630A).

FÖR SVERIGE - I TIDEN

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
yeh i have no idea why this isn't working sorry, can i leave? or will glorious lithuania just be doomed...
Supremacy is on phone, IOS and Google is the two I know of, though you are being triple invaded right now sooo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)