supremacy 1914

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
Haven't played a game in awhile, so figured I'd put one up. If you haven't played before, Supremacy 1914 is a strategy game set in WW1. The map we're playing on includes North America, Europe, and North Africa. The map isn't totally historically accurate, but it's a fun game. To join, go to supremacy1914.com and make an account, then go to new games and type in the Game ID.

Game ID: 3082894

Password: tnb

go wild

valerstein

RANDAL
Sep 28, 2015
This name is stupid. It should be bring back SRP 2020.

How do I change back to the old layout? This shit looks stupid and it's prompting enough to make me not wanna really play.

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
This name is stupid. It should be bring back SRP 2020.

How do I change back to the old layout? This shit looks stupid and it's prompting enough to make me not wanna really play.
Depending on how old your account is, there should be a button in your games menu that says 'play in legacy mode' when you hover over it.

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
what countries are yall playing as?

e: i chose a country but i cant see the map, pls help

Fudge

Zealot
Jun 22, 2015
what countries are yall playing as?

e: i chose a country but i cant see the map, pls help
I'm the Supreme Leader of Greenland. It took forever for my map to load so with the updated looks of the game, but my internet is absolutely to blame for that so i'm not sure.

don't come to denmark tomorrow

valerstein

RANDAL
Sep 28, 2015
WHY WHY WHY WHY

I WAS GETTING READY TO INVADE NORWAY AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER JOINS THE GAME AS NORWAY AND GOLDMARKS IMMEDIATELY

what a fuckin curse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)