[Suggestion] Higher maximum character slots per player

Discussion in 'TRP Development' started by Mox, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Mox

Mox Time for crab
    Contributor

There are a lot of drones in the works now, and as it stands our space for actual characters is restricted when you have a lot of drones at your disposal.

You can get away with sharing character slots for drones, like using T-700’s/T-704’s/T-720’s on the same character slot- just changing the name to fit the present need IC. But with things that have different flags, that's where it gets tricky. The only other that I've been able to have slots shared between is the 600 and the 610.

If you count those two occasions with every other drone- that's nine different drones if you don't count the admin/command only drones. With them included? Eleven. Out of fifteen total character slots.

I’d be nice if we could see the count increased. Hell, if possible it’d be nice if we got a scroll bar for F2 as well since the “Create Character” or “Delete” buttons sometimes overlap your existing slots.

• Agree Agree x 12
    #1 Mox, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  2. scumbo

scumbo good natured
    TRP Admin

could we experiment with the functionality used for /cp and maybe do something like... flag W gives you access to all the tier 1 supports, flag w gives you tier 2 supports, flag Y gives you tier 3 and you get shit liiike

W: /100, /reaver, /500
    w: /100, /reaver, /500, /900

idk something like that? not sure what is or isnt possible

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mox

Mox Time for crab
    Contributor

If I could have all my drones on a single character slot somehow I'd cum

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Rabid

Rabid Legend

I've started to hit the max character slots myself so I'd love for more slots - its a pain to have to hope you don't hit delete or cancel out of it like a dope.