[SUGGESTION] Add a compass.

Cat with an RPG

Oct 30, 2019
The reason why I want a compass is to where that we mistake directions. We don't know the north a lot every map change, but in the case of a switch, we can, should this be considered or done.

Here is my approach on this compass:
- The compass can have its north set by developers, or any other senior administration. (Avoiding any abuse that may be)
- The compass is a script, no way to determine the cardinal directions without the script. (Most realistic way possible)

All I can think up on this one. If there are other approaches to the compass, that you think would be an alternative, comment.

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
to add onto this itd be nice to have a command that is bindable to get compass directions

its so clunky to see something open up ur inventory find the compass and click on it to get the direction in the heat of combat

and sure 'just memorize a landmark to the north' but you see im an idiot and it needs to be easier for me

perry

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
when I got the compass item I was hoping it was going to be a HUD widget like any of the billions of compass widgets available on the workshop

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
in legacy like everyone used a compass script it was pretty neat what was that called we should have it again

Mongoose

Has absolutely no life
TRP Admin
Jun 6, 2011
I miss DepthHud's compass, as much as the whole thing affected my performance.

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Sure if someone wants to add it so its part of our script, im fine with that.

I dont want some hacky addon being chucked on tho

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
Sure if someone wants to add it so its part of our script, im fine with that.

I dont want some hacky addon being chucked on tho
Hey can we get a script command to switch between our dual channel transmissions too so we dont have to open it?

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
Hey can we get a script command to switch between our dual channel transmissions too so we dont have to open it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)