Stellaris

Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011

It's free for a few days so perfect time to try. A group of us play this a lot and more or less commit to 6/7 hour games so it's pretty fun and we usually pick up games to finish if it's a good one so there's not a lot of just starting and abandoning games.

Pick it up and give it a try if you like grand strategy, it's not quite as in depth as CK2 or HOI but it's a lot more user friendly and easier to get into.

Best part is when playing online you don't need all the DLC, only the host needs to have the DLC for you to play DLC stuff. We've gotten back into it recently because they dropped a big patch that fixed a lot of desync issues so if we start a game I'll drop a message here

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Halo Admin
Mar 7, 2015
finally a reason to resurrect my race of sentient cockroaches living on nuked earth

Mongoose

Has absolutely no life
TRP Admin
Jun 6, 2011
I definitely picked this up. My usual question with Paradox games:

Are any of the DLC in particular worth/essential getting? I made a mistake of buying a HOI3 complete edition years back, and I only bought HOI4 vanilla for this reason.

Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
Federations / Megacorp / Utopia are decent enough to buy, especially discounted as they are now

War Machine

THE IRON BANK
Apr 15, 2015
Merocracy Corporation has deep pockets, with a far reach. Tread carefully and accept the commercial pact.

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
Halo Admin
TRP Admin
Feb 12, 2012
hostin a game if any1 wants to join

Ammo

Halo Admin
TRP Admin
Feb 12, 2012
wil make it a quick paced game so we arent sitting around for hours

Ammo

Halo Admin
TRP Admin
Feb 12, 2012
Great game last night fellas, fuck Fury Fury for glassing my capital and fuck Raklo Raklo for enslaving the remainder of my civilization

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)