Information STALKER RP Custom Models

skylion

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 17, 2015
Like Eternity, CC and TacoScript, ZoneControl has its own system for creating and importing custom models, which we are finally ready to launch just shy of the first week since SRP opened.

If you would like to port a model that was previously in TRP or HLNA, the fee is $20 per model. If you would like to commission a brand new model, the fee is $60. A spreadsheet of the available models on the server will be created shortly once new and ported models start coming in. Models will have a one-month exclusivity period starting when it's added to the server; after this month, your model will be available for others to donate for.

If you have donated for a model port, please post your name and the model path in this thread. If you’ve donated for a new model, please post your name and the model path of the model you donated for. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below.

Start a forum conversation with skylion skylion and rustyy rustyy to discuss your model donation.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
Image result for steve harrington

I know what model I'm gonna bring to Stalker

Nvm

Last edited:

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
Superadmin - TRP
Feb 12, 2012

7dast

Zealot
Jan 1, 2012
oh if we can port old srp models I might jump in on that. id like to bring back the old bandit skat and potentially some other models such as the renegade suit

asous_

Moderator - SRP
Jun 17, 2018
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread