SkyNET Applications

Discussion in 'Skynet' started by Abaddon, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Dandy

Dandy Zealot

United States
    1) Steam Name: big joe slap nuts

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107759418

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6873

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Nearly four years.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? I have, and I'd like to think that I've got a decent enough handle on the.. gist of RP'ing a drone.
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Given from what I've read, and heard- generally act as robotic as possible, push forward as simply as you possibly can, fire the minigun in bursts.
    Generally speaking you can do whatever, be it patrol as a group or as an individual, unless command has something else in mind. While you generally can patrol wherever, you're to avoid TCs base, as well as PBG's bases; although this generally goes for all drones.
    7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?

While the T-700 is more durable, and more intelligent; the T-600 has more brute force and is capable of more impressive displays of strength.

A T-700 will display tactics in combat beyond 'go forward and shoot', such as seeking cover; and generally avoiding damage, whereas a T-600 will keep in its singleminded movement and just go forward.

@Dandy
    Accepted.
    If you have questions at times ask anyone on SkyNET's side.

#241 Dandy, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Dev4532

Dev4532 Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Trashma
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88357776
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 4532
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? I'm still a bit new to the community, but I have been playing on TnB's servers now and then for around a year.
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes I have.
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?
    T-600s are commonly viewed as simple minded, slow and heavy, tank like drones of SkyNET. Canonfodder with a minigun. As the first humanoid Terminators, now obsolete and overshadowed by the newer T-700, they posess little knowledge of tactics and logic during combat. They have little human traits and cannot understand human behaivior. They have been tried as infiltrators but were found to be ineffective. All due to an outdated CPU. A T-600s job now is to usually patrol around SkyNET base or specific points of interest. They are able to patrol alone or within a group of fellow drones. During combat they simply walk towards the enemy walk towards the enemy with their heavy weapons, such as the minigun, and fire. They pay no mind to much else, showing no retreat, after all this is there job. S2M is expected and they fire in short bursts due to the massive nature of the minigun. T-600s also rarely speak, they can talk through a vo-coder but speach is limited to few words, basic commands and answers. Other than that they don't do much else. Key things to note: They act slow and heavy, combat is limited to walking and shooting, they have little human features and cannot understand basic organic behavior.
    7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?
    Other than being newer and more shiny than an old T-600, the T-700 has many traits differentiating its self from its predeceser. These upgrades prove its self more advanced and capable than the T-600. These are definitely the more iconic Terminators akin to those on the big screen.
    The T-700 houses a much more powerful CPU allowing for it to display a much higher understanding of combat and tactics along with regular human behaivior. During combat a T-700 is more likely to use cover, create ambushes, flank their enemies, and more. A better CPU also allows them to communicate better with others, complex language is regular, all tough it is not perfect. Along with upgrades to the CPU the T-700 and future drones have better armor, a much lighter frame, better mobility and better human like features, allowing it to serve as a much better infiltrator than the T-600, the future T-800 improves on this even further.

Accepted
    If you ever get stumped on what to do as a 600, pick the simplest / stupidest choice.
    -Malum @Dev4532

#242 Dev4532, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  3. ViralesGladio

ViralesGladio Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: ViralesGladio

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67775141

3) Drone Digits: 7567

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: I have been playing on TnB's servers for two weeks, and have had plenty of time to review rules, and to know the games. Though, I have only been in the forums for about a week.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yes. I have reviewed the rules for skynet, and I know how to be the ideal drone, to better the experience for human players.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?: The T-600 are mass produced drone series, designed by skynet. They stand at a towering 7 feet, with some a rubber latex coat to try to trick the enemy into confusing it for skin, they truly are a mechanical terror. They are a powerful foe on the battlefield usually armed with a ballistic minigun, and titanium armor that can withstand the mightiest of blows. With all this power, while playing as a drone of any series, you must follow the operating manual, to make the game fun for humans, and for humans to enjoy your presence as a terminator. 1) If a Skynet command unit has not given an order, you may patrol alone, or with other units. 2) While patrolling in pursuit of humans, you are slow, and must not move quickly. You’re 800 pounds of titanium, You are a big, heavy, mechanical beast. Sprinting is practically impossible. 3) While on patrol, be sure not to go by any known resistance bases on purpose, do not seek attention. 4) When in combat, a series 600 drone will most commonly just walk in the general direction of the threat slowly, whilst firing a minigun, giving the enemy a break to move every now and then. 5) T-600’s are not intelligent, unlike it’s successors, the T-700 and T-800. You don’t understand humans, your only task is the eliminate them. You cannot speak to them, or interact with them.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?: There are noticeable changes from the series 600 drone, and the series 700 drone. The series 700 drone is less bulky, weighs less, and has a more complex design. There are also changes in the CPU. A T-600 drone has the ability to think independently. It only has one purpose, to kill humans. It will not try to go for cover, come up with tactics, or to retreat. It is only trying to kill the human, and when it is dead, it will go to the next target.

The series 600 did not live up to what skynet wanted out of it, and so they made a new infiltrator unit. The series 700. The series 700 was made to look more human, not a 7 foot bulky monster. It had a lightweight, and compact design. It was smarter, and faster than the series 600 drone. It could contemplate tactics for self preservation. When to retreat, to hide behind cover, overall improved tactical comprehension. It had a stronger endoskeleton, stronger than the series 600’s already strong endoskeleton. It could pick up new weapons if it’s weapon was put out of service, and could even repair itself, unlikes the 600.

Overall, the T-700 drone was a huge renovation from the T-600. However, they are both still machines, the only difference being that one was simply smarter than the other.

Accepted
    You seem to have a good handle on the drone, Any questions feel free to PM me or ask around on server.
    -Malum @ViralesGladio

#243 ViralesGladio, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  4. Santoro

Santoro Legend

1) Steam Name: Sleipnir

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76083773

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 00643

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: 1-2 years

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yes

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?:

Allowed to patrol alone or with others whenever, act as a simple-minded machine without any tactical thinking when engaging the enemy, entire point of existance is to attack the enemy when reasonable or fail trying. Important to (for example) act stupid enough to leave flanks exposed or to focus on one source of fire at once. Very clunky, hard not to hear coming, important to give humans leeway through S2M as long as reasonable if spotted or to ignore them if they attempt hiding (prone etc), zero coordination if attacking in a group (no you go there, I'll go there type of stuff)

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?:

Unlike the 600, a 700 is allowed to operate with a tactical mindset and with self-preservation protocols. It is basically just a smarter bot, programmed to try think out of the box: find cover in fire-fights, retreat if needed, use flanking maneuvers and do anything a proper human soldier would-- just better in a way, because it is a machine, though that comes with its own bad sides.

Accepted, however it seems you're describing an 800 or 850 Series in the latter paragraph. 700s aren't that coordinated, they're a bridge between the 800 and the 600. ~kiwi

• Agree Agree x 1
    #244 Santoro, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019
  5. Cowboy 2

Cowboy 2 Senior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Cowboy

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14011689

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 5789

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? I joined back in May 2018 then took a few months off, then I joined back on September so I would say 4 months.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes I have.

*Can patrol alone, or in groups.

*Act slow, heavy and single-minded in their approach to hunting humans.

*Commonly will just walk directly towards a threat whilst firing a mini gun.

*Can speak using a vocoder but are limited to classic "robot" language. Commands, orders.

*Not understanding of human behaviour.

A T-700 is more advanced during combat, and they understand humans more and T-700 have a more complex language. The T-700 is allowed to move around such as flank, retreat, and hide. The T-700 are faster and are able to ambush human patrols. And T-700 have the ability to write disabled.

The T-600 doesn't understand humans as much as the T-700, they are slower and there not as advanced as the T-700 during combat. The T-600 are limited to the "robot" language.

Accepted -Malum
    Just since its rather important; If you round a corner and someone shoots you out of panic, fire above their head to make them flee. The 20-25 Kill range rule is situational to the other persons aggression and will to S2K.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    #245 Cowboy 2, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  6. Cavity

Cavity Senior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Cavity
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44941975
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6352
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Like 4 years give or take.
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yep
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Be stupid, don't watch flanks and advance slowly towards enemies, provide a satisfying enemy for resistance players, patrol alone and S2M, that kinda stuff.
    7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone? T-700's are smarter and they have more physical abilities than the T-600. The T-600 is all around a much older but slightly stronger version of the T-700 which is more technologically advanced and practical in almost all situations.

Accepted!
    ~kiwi

#246 Cavity, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2019
  7. scumbo

scumbo good natured

1) Steam Name: scrm
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28389434
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 4445
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? idk, too long at this point
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? no
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? can't get out of your own way kind of slow and stupid ; like a zombie with a gun
    7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone? the 700 series is a step up in terms of intelligience and agility, with comparable integrity/durability to the 600. most importantly the 700 is coherent enough to apply basic strategy but i don't think it gets much better than that; neither are really that bright but the 700 is smarter, but mostly through faux intelligience whereas the 800 series is genuinely intelligient and makes real time read/write decisions

Accepted!
    ~kiwi

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #247 scumbo, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2019
  8. Hasak

Hasak Member

United States
    1) Steam Name:

Hasak

2) Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:50477904

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?

I joinned TnB a few years ago, in the Hl2rp but ultimately I yeeted. I've just recently comeback, signed onto the forums around Febuary third or fifth. Though I've been apart of the Terminator RP since January. So two months, give or take.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?

Yes, I have.

Standard protocols when operating as a T-600 consists of:

- Being a literally robot
    - Walking slow / Advancing slow when hunting humans
    - Literally no knowledge on Human emotion / tactics / Movements. Absolutely zero, non.
    - Patrolling by yourself, or with ya' local doom squad.

Differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 drone:

T-700 :

- Smarter; Has a mildly complex understanding of human behavior (Though the T-800 understands far better)

- Understands tactics and movements better
    - Can attempt self-preservation

T-600 :

- Slower, both in the head and with movement.
    - Less complex understanding of Humans and their behavior (Literally no comprehension)
    - Is kinda like the Arnold T-800, except isn't a T-800 but moves A LOT slower.
    - Is in some (most) cases, literally a robot, while literally being a robot.

Accepted -Malum

As a quick addition to your points, 700 can be compared to a basic human soldier, in only their fighting ability, so if a person is yelling to flank the 700, you could respond by watching you flank.
    Though self-preservation often doesn't happen since 700's aren't as valuable nowadays.

Your knowledge of the 600 seems all good through 'n though. Few tips on it, is that sometimes a dumb drone can do more damage then even the most tactically intelligent drones, since a 600 has little if any self-preservation of damage mitigation ability... So just picture a 600 nearly melted without a gun, grabbing the nearest man and melting all over him hitting him with melted fists.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    #248 Hasak, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Marshmallow_Purple
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94066606
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 8457
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? i played when it first came out and never really was on the forums but i decided to return and i love it, but in total game time i have a few days but i have serious rp experience and never really get in trouble
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Of Course
    the T-600 is meant to act like a huge, dumb brute who only knows how to hurt and strike fear. it is very heavy and a lumbering beast with little knowledge of humans so they arent too smart. and the protocols are to strike fear into the humans, maim not kill, dont stay close to a TechCom base, dont sprint and act as ambiance for the great players
    The T-600 are giant, strong metal beasts but they lack quick movement and thought functions where as their weapons and numbers are their strong point, and they have no desire to live however the T-700 is a newer, smarter drone that can replicate human thought and tactics so its the closer of the two to a human soldier and are far more expensive to create

Remember the S2M and S2K rules detailed in Drone RP 101. Accepted now that you've put in a bit more time.
    ~kiwi

#249 Marshmallow, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2019
  10. cloudperson

cloudperson Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: cloudperson

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5167805

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2024

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Since January 20th, 2019.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes.

The T-600 Series of drones are simple grunts and not really much else. Dumb, stupid, and don't have the best situational awareness. For those reasons, as a T-600 you generally shouldn't make any attempts to recognize human behavior (eg: Flanking, ambushes, hiding.), and you should just act as a stupid hunk of metal, knowing only how to walk forward and fire a gun. You do not and should not try to flank the enemy, and should just walk forward directly at the enemy, firing your minigun in S2M bursts. Finally, you should try to limit yourself to basic language, generally not speaking very much unless you need to give out commands or orders.

As detailed in the answer to question six above, Series T-600 Drones are dumb hunks of metal, showing little to no understanding of human behavior and tactics, and having limited language and intelligence. T-700 Drones on the other hand are more advanced in-terms of intelligence, situational awareness and tactical skill. They are able to understand tactics such as ambushing, flanking, and retreating, and have a far better language understanding compared to the T-600 series, meaning that if a human yelled out 'Retreat!', the T-700 would understand that their targets are about to run off and escape, while a T-600 would not. Another example would be if a human yelled out 'Flank that robot!', the T-700 would understand that the humans are going to attempt to find an alternate route and sneak up behind him, and with this knowledge he could begin watching his back and preparing for a sneak-attack.

Accepted. ~kiwi

#250 cloudperson, Feb 21, 2019
  11. Sir_Jeffers

Sir_Jeffers Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Young_Cub

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100515920

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 0954

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Used to play the TnB HL2 RP on and off a few years ago.

• To patrol either alone or in a group when no other standing orders are given. While on patrol to explore and search locations away from known TC establishments, unless otherwise ordered.

• To act single minded in actions especially in combat with actions consisting of slow movement toward target while firing weapon in poorly aimed bursts, lack of self preservation actions, simple speech, and otherwise “dumb” or simple actions.

• Overall just be the enemy to TC, act stupid and predictable, yet be a threat and have things be realistic while giving TC as fun of a time as possible.

• More intelligence, especially in battlefield tactics. Methods such as taking cover, flanking, self preservation, and minor leadership skills can be seen.

• Upgraded weapons like plasma weapons.

• Improved chassis to increase movement speed and agility while not sacrificing durability.

• Better communication skills for other Terminators and humans as well as a better understanding of humans.
    Accepted, read up on S2K and S2M guidelines please. ~kiwi

#251 Sir_Jeffers, Feb 23, 2019
  12. Bozo

Bozo Zealot

United States
    Well, it's been a bit but I enjoyed playing a drone on TRP last time I was on the server. It's been some time since then, but I think I can mosey back into the saddle easy enough.

---

1) Steam Name:

Dr. Doctor

2) Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:2727033

3) Timezone (In GMT format):

GMT -5

4) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):

5) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?

I've been playing since 2010, so around 9 years give or take.

6) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?

Of course!

7) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?

In Terms of Server Regulation which must be abided, the standard protocols when operating as a T-600 are as follows:

T-600s are slower, more basic models, outfitted with a heavy metallic chassis to resist most small arms fire. Server and Roleplaying protocols dictate that unless otherwise notified by a leading unit or server admin, all T-600s are authorized to 'patrol' the surrounding area, either in groups or alone. However, it is expected that the player playing the T-600 does not wander in areas that are heavily used by Tech Coom or refugees. Unless it falls within the category of human's acting 'fearless' towards the T-600 or deliberating acting unrealistically, it will be considered 'baiting' which be addressed with either a verbal reprimand or a strike.

Although the T-600 is equipped with a minigun that has unlimited ammo, it would be polite and appropriate to fire in short bursts, in order to give the enemy a chance to either engage or retreat. Should it be possible, the T-600 will pursue the target with a singleminded goal- to isolate and neutralize the combatant. They are slow, heavy, and have the easily exploitable method of walking directly towards while using their armament for suppressive fire.

Since T-600s are not as 'new' as the more advanced series of the T-700 (but more so with the T-800), their vocalizations mainly extend to commands, orders, confirmations, and notifying nearby units of structural damage of the reporting drone. To further note, their age and the gradual slide into obsoleteness (but still heavily used as they are easy to build and maintain) are again displayed by their lack of understanding of human behavior. That is to say, they are susceptible to be tricked, trapped, misled, ambushed, and otherwise be put at a disadvantage when encountering multiple hostiles.

To further reiterate the server's goal of bringing back that 'action movie feel,' drones are expected to shoot to miss and act realistically and with purpose. Every motion of the drone must have intent, whether that be defending a position, attacking a target, or relocating to a secondary objective as teamed by a lead unit or server admin.

The T-600 must be aware that they will lose. A lot.

8) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?

The Series T-600 drone was one of the first steps SKYNET undertook to produce a humanoid combat model, moving away from the less bipedal, less effective hunter-killer series. Current models still in use are outfitted with a heavy chaingun, with the current ballistics and smokeless powder weaponry it utilizes allowing for ease of access and mass production prior to Plasma Tech. Although not only was the T-600 utilized for combat, it was also an early and experimental infiltrative unit, outfitted with a rubber or latex 'suit' or 'mask' and heavy clothing to give it an appearance of a human from a distance. However, due to the T-600's failure to recognize and emulate human behavior, as well as the poor quality 'skinjobs,' it received, most stealth operations or infiltration abilities were limited or ineffective at best.

With the introduction of more advanced models, as SKYNET learned more about the human adversaries it was facing, the T-600's CPU again showed it's age. It had limited to no sense of self-preservation, was restricted to basic commands, and only notified other drones in barebones code and system outputs. It was otherwise 'primitive' when compared to the growing combat effectiveness of the T-700, and vastly so with the introduction of the T-800 series.

The T-700 was SKYNET's next attempt at drone development in order to better carry out the mission of human extermination and submission. It was slimmer, agiler, and possessed a more advanced CPU that improved upon the faults that plagued the earlier T-600 series. The CPU of the T-700 allowed it to be more effective in engaging enemies, stemming from the result of SKYNET's study and research on human tactics in the time prior to the 700 series development. The T-700 also was equipped with the beginnings of Plasma Tech, and as a result, was less (but still very) susceptible to the high energy blasts that came from stolen equipment possessed by Tech Comm and others. The years that led up the T-800 were the results of taking the best of the T-600's defensive capabilities and brute strength and the T-700's ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment of the war. It would inevitably lead up to the production of a nigh-invincible, highly lethal series.

The T-800.

Accepted. ~kiwi

• Agree Agree x 1
    #252 Bozo, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
  13. TheLolVlog

TheLolVlog Senior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: LolMan

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123869078

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 7427

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? On and off for quite a while. I'd say in total I've been playing TRP for a few months, collectively. A little longer if you count ZRP (which I have been playing religiously). But in general, I am no stranger to seriousRP, which I have been playing for roughly 4 years.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: I have, and I understand what is expected of me.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? : T-600s may patrol alone, although it would generally benefit them to do so in groups. Considering they have extremely low levels of "intelligence", the only tactic they can perform is throwing themselves forward, and shooting. Their one redeeming quality is the sheer amount of bullets they can take. Intense armor in mind, they can only move at incredibly slow speeds, being incredibly non-agile.

As with all drones, your intent is not to murder everyone you come across. You are supposed to create interesting and memorable roleplay scenarios. Although you are not expected to use emotes by default, you still need to make it a fight that favors the Human. For example, utilizing S2M (shoot to miss) is a basic way of doing this. Creating atmospheric fire, not attempting to instantly kill the enemy.

They are not intelligent, and can only muster basic commands. Language is not their strong point.

Humans are generally a foreign concept to them, too. They are completely oblivious to human tactics and behavior, so they are generally easy to deceive. They purely use their incredible resistance to small arms as their main tactic.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?:

T-700s are a later variant of the humanoid drones produced by SkyNET. T-700s are somewhat more intelligent, being able to utilize more complex and useful tactics, rather than just throwing themselves forward. They also have better understandings of linguistics, being able to use Human languages to good effect. They have access to more advanced weaponry, rather than the chainguns used by the T-600s.

Accepted. ~kiwi

• Agree Agree x 1
    #253 TheLolVlog, Apr 8, 2019
  14. Luftwaffe

Luftwaffe Member

United Kingdom
    Steam Name: Kemikals

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83620499

Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2863

How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? - I briefly played during Paroxysm, though with the new iteration of ZRP I have played since near the beginning, and have continued to do so as it has grown. While I am relatively new to TRP itself, I have a good history of SeriousRP, dating back a few years in multiple Clockwork HL2RP servers.

Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? - I have.

What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?

The T-600 is nothing more than a grunt, mindlessly firing at its targets with no concern for it's own survival. While they are able to continously fire their minigun, this is typically frowned upon - firing in bursts being the way it should be done. In a combat scenario, the T-600 will not seek cover nor strafe, or act in any way for self preservation. Upon engaging an enemy, S2M is to be used unless the target is acting like they have no fear, or attacking you at incredibly close range - You are able to then engage in S2K. However, you are the antagonist, and are typically expected to lose. A T-600 is able to speak, but they are limited to small phrases. Furthermore, a T-600 will have NO understanding of human behaviour, and thus will likely walk into any traps set.

In the end, you are there to create roleplay for the human characters - not go on a one robot massacre.

What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?

The T-700 is able to use more complex strategies - such as ambushes. They understand humans more than the T-600. They are typically far more effective than the T-600, but still show flaws. They will not self preserve, and are still just mindless drones, and are not perfect. They are also able to understand and 'speak' better than the T-600, however this is typically moreso notable on the side of the T-800.

Accepted. ~kiwi

• Artistic Artistic x 1
    #254 Luftwaffe, Apr 9, 2019
  15. BoosT

BoosT Junior Member

Uruguay
    1) Steam Name: BoosT
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:242732216
    3) Timezone (In GMT format): GMT-3
    4) Drone Digits: 5567
    5) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? I'd say at least 1 week, i learned a lot.
    6) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes and I will abide the guidelines imposed by Dave.
    7) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? :
    T-600 is considered the Intel Celeron of our century, not being able to handle multi tasking and if attempted probably not ended well. It uses a basic logic function and has little to no self preservation protocols, not being able to even get behind some covers. It basically advances against the victims until one of the parties is dead. It also uses a very simple human language, about three words or so to try and get them to surrender. Does not understand at all how humans work and unable to adapt.
    8) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?:
    The T-700 is much more advanced in terms of survivability meaning if it manages to draw the logic conclusion that advancing would risk it being disabled it would either turn for cover and pull back to get more units to engage the attackers. It is also much more lightweight and the hydraulic hinges give it better mobility than the T-600 while having almost the same damage ressistance due to the advanced endoskelleton. It can also understand human behaviour to a certain degree up to the point where it can even try to lure people into traps and ambush them.

- 'ight seems in order -Malum

Don't be afraid to take some small liberties if your the only drone around for the sake of player experiences. A example of what I mean is say your 600 knows a persons near a wall, rather then doing the dumb thing of walking around it, consider going /through/ it, your quite durable, like more so then a wood and drywall obstacle.

#255 BoosT, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  16. Dave c:

Dave c: Junior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: Dave c:

2) Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:6041083

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1647

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Unsure, perhaps just over a week at this point.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? I have indeed.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? T-600s are the 'standard infantry' of Skynet, they are very basic, outdated units by the time TRP is set, being unable to utilize cover, multi-task or make use of any advanced tactics.. They do not have the capacity to adapt, and have no understanding of their enemy. The T-600 takes a 'Rambo Outlook' to attacking hostiles, focussing on taking out a target and, until otherwise, isn't able to juggle multiple targets at once. Self preservation is virtually non-existent with the T-600, which further backs the guns blazing 'tactic' it follows.

The T-700 is a significant upgrade as opposed to the T-600, it has a greater understanding in terms of combat and they are able to utilize better tactics. They are more prone to setting up ambushes, retreating, flanking and so on, which is in sharp contrast to the T-600 which, as stated above, is more prone to just rushing their target like a headless chicken.

Seems good -Malum

• Agree Agree x 1
    #256 Dave c:, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
  17. Asmon

Asmon Junior Member

Lithuania
    1) Steam Name: Asmon
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98973138
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6991
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Not that long about 2-3 days
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600
    You can patrol alone, or in groups.
    You always miss at the time sometimes you can hit the person but it is a very small chance from a distance
    If you're up close you're 100% positive you're going to hit the human
    You have to act very slow and heavy, you have to be minded to kill human's
    You have to speak like a robot and stick to robot language like Commands and orders.
    You have to just act like a ROBOT.
    T-700 Has a M-134 minigun then a Laser gun and its movement speed is is faster than t-600 so it can run at its target or to run away from the humans necessary. The T-700 has more combat tactics for example flank or ambush targets and make them slaves.
    The T-600 the main difference between the two is that the T-600 is a almost a human size sentry, with only one objective, to kill humans. They don’t run from battle or attempt to hide from their target, they just keep walking until they are standing, T-600 Can't ambush or flank. If the machine is following a human it is most likely to lose every time.

Log some more time, get better acquainted with the atmosphere and rules. Denied for now. ~kiwi

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    #257 Asmon, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
  18. Charles.C

Charles.C Senior Member

Germany
    1) Steam Name: Cheeki Breeki

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82570189

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 8427

I've been playing on the Servers for a couple of months. While I had a year of a break in between these times, and now.

Yes I have read the Drone RP 101 thread.

T-600's are meant to act rather headless in their actions. That means, that they do not fall back in a firefight, but rather simply walk towards their enemy counterpart, while firing their minigun in bursts. Furthermore, they are not meant to have a proper voice when it comes to any sort of comments, but have a vocoder, allowing them to have a robotic tone to the things they say. Considering their slow but still tough appearence, they often get used as bullet sponges and frontline units.

A T-700 is a further advanced T-model, with capabilites of understanding some logical procedures on their own, but not as many like the 800 can for example. Further more, the T-700 is more agile than it's predecessor and therefor has the ability to move quicker. In addition, T-700 have more of a understanding when it comes to Tactics, such as ambushes or else, than the T-600.

Accepted. ~kiwi

• Agree Agree x 1
    #258 Charles.C, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
  19. Wasted In The Badlands

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: Wasted.Exe

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82850427

3) Drone Digits: 2912

4)How long have you been playing Taco N' Banana roleplay servers?
    -I've been playing TnB for around 2 years now, I started back when Hl2 had the city and the outlands servers running at the same time. I'm very active on the Terminator RP server.

5) Have you read (Drone RP 101 Thread) ?
    - Affirmative

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a 600 series terminator?
    -
    600 series terminators have very limited thinking capacity, they're one minded. They're designed to only perform one task. They can patrol alone or in a group, However unlike it's newer counterparts because of the 600's lack of understanding of combat tactics it will most likely walk straight into the line of fire while spraying it's minigun at the human resistance that attacked it. This in most cases leads to the 600's demise and is why they are used as the 'Meat shield' of SkyNet ground forces.

7) What's the difference between a T-700 series and a T-600 series done?
    -The 700 series of drone shows a greater and more complex understanding of Combat tactics, Instead of walking out into the line of fire like it's 600 counterpart. It will instead attempt to utilise flanking routes and employ ambushes to catch the Human resistance off guard. On top of this, they are actually more nimble and less clunkier than the 600's making them a lot more dangerous in terms of their movement capabilities.

Accpeted -popo

• Agree Agree x 1
    #259 Wasted In The Badlands, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2019
  20. FMDev

FMDev Junior Member

Canada
    1) Steam Name: FMDev
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37511320
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2845
    I played some on the HL2RP one a while ago (I think? I'm like 99% certain I did) but never bothered to make a forum account since I didn't really have a need for it.
    Yup.
    As a T-600, you're a giant fucking dumbass with a gun. Little more than a walking hunk of joints and machinery without much thought, the extent of your programming is as follows:
    1. Find enemy.
    2. Approach enemy.

3. Shoot enemy until it dies.
    A T-600 has a bigass gun for this exact purpose, which it will shoot very hard and very well (read: in short bursts, missing entirely) at the opposition, killing them instantly (read: allowing them to escape into the night, shooting you from a place you had no idea they were in. Which is every place not directly in front of you, for note.) A T-600 has a tenuous grasp on: Object permanence, memory, tactical thinking, logical reasoning, self-preservation, the human language, emotions, their mannerisms and also intelligence. It's a dumb hunk of metal who'll get confused if you leave from its sight and hide, because to it, "gone" = "disappeared", not "somewhere". If given the same result several times, however, it might just barely catch on and figure out that that man doesn't just materialize behind the wall he pops out of every few seconds, but is actually always there. This response, however, is often very rare.
    In short, it's pretty simple: Don't camp resistance dens, act like a dummy, let people run/hide, and remember to lose when it makes sense. You're built to lose when alone as a member of SkyNet, it's your one job.
    A T-600 is a dumb hunk of metal who can't track for anything in his life and dies like a bitch. A T-700 is a lighter, sturdier, smarter hunk of metal that CAN track and search, understanding what people say, the words such as "flank", "ambush", "hide", "help" and other such incredibly tactical things that will most likely not keep it from dying like a bitch anyways.

As a T-700, you've got a brain in your steel noggin. A real high quality brain, one that can track people and remember where they went, what they're doing and what they're saying. You're allowed to make informed decisions about your combat space and devise plans of action based on this, but you still haven't figured out what self preservation is. You're gonna hop into that gunfire metal crusher whether you like it or not, buster, you just get to be smart about how you go jumping.

Accepted -popo

• Agree Agree x 1
    #260 FMDev, Apr 19, 2019
  21. Stierzniewoj

Stierzniewoj Senior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: Stierlexia

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69948647

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 3852

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Three years, give or take a few months.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yeah, I have.

Seek out human combatants, engage with S2M at first, let them win/escape the engagement unless they're acting in a incredibly dumb way, or it makes sense for SkyNet to win.

Allowed to patrol alone or in groups, just not in/near known TC hubs.

600's are slower, dumber and less efective than 700's.

600 models resort to simply walking towards their enemies, firing their weapon wildly, hoping for the best. They do not understand human behaviour, and have a very basic knowledge of combat tactics.

700's are faster, tougher and smarter. They have a better, but still basic understanding of human behaviour and combat tactics. They can communicate with their enemies better, take cover and flank during engagements.

Accepted -popo

• Agree Agree x 1
    #261 Stierzniewoj, Apr 21, 2019
  22. James Tennant

James Tennant Junior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name:JorJ
    2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:118200735
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):#29623
    Around two weeks
    5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yes
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?:

The T-600 is a human sized terminator that works for skynet,a six foot tool endoskeleton weighing around 800 lbs.
    It is very powerful and very strong and is almost five times its own weight or punch through metal or concrete.Although its weight it can run at a constant speed of almost 60km/h (37 mph),with short bursts of up to 75km/h.

It has 3 modes of operation:direct,autonomous and automatic.It can be directed like a soldier in a war game and can react automatically to a wide variety of preprogrammed conditions.
    It is usually seen armed with a minigun which seems to be not hardwire and mounted onto the T600's arm,some have a grenade launcher on the left.

The T700 Model has a better intelligence than the T600 being a newer model.A T700 are more compact and less big and bulky compared to the older T600 but isn't necessarily a disadvantage.This is significant when the T700 can organize squads of T600's.It has a better learning ability,can understand general tactics to further improve its knowledge.

All good -Malum
    I have shortened your digits to 9623 on your roster entry. As we use a 4 digit limit on drone designations

#262 James Tennant, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
  23. FootlessPrism90

FootlessPrism90 Junior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: Footlessprism90
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119862866
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 9943
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Over a week, now.

A T-600 should walk slowly, it is slow and clanky. It should walk towards their enemy/target, attacking them with their weaponry as they do so.
    A T-600 is allowed to patrol essentially anywhere, alone or within a group. As long as it doesn't patrol in every building and look for one person, it's fine.
    A T-600 can speak, but only in a simple-like way. For example: ''Surrender not registered. Engaging!'', ecetera. Pretty much like a classical robot.

An obvious difference with the two, is the fact that the T-700 is upgraded, a stronger variant. It has a better CPU,meaning it is therefore more smarter than the previous model, which means it is more better in combat situations, and things alike. The T-700 would also have an upgraded chassis, proving more armour and general strength. Parts have been more armoured, with things in the T-700 being less exposed.
    Another obvious thing is the general material being used. The T-600 is more heavier, whilst the T-700 is more lighter and 'flexible', in a way.

Don't go overboard and you'll be fine -Malum

• Agree Agree x 1
    #263 FootlessPrism90, Apr 22, 2019
  24. A Lonely Moonie

A Lonely Moonie Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: A Lonely Moonie
    2) Steam ID: 1:0:54846785
    3) Timezone ( in GMT format): GMT-5
    4) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2249
    5) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? About a week.
    6) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? I have read through the guide twice.

T-600s may patrol alone and in groups. You need to be slow (cannot run, etc) and act heavy and unintelligent. Your only goal as a T-600 is to destroy humans. You'll often walk slowly towards a threat whilst firing your minigun. As ammunition is unlimited, it's polite to fire your minigun in bursts, to give your enemy a break. You may speak with a vocoder, however your vocabulary is limited to commands, typical robot speak. You also cannot understand the behavior of humans. In combat, it is standard protocol to do S2M (shoot to miss). You may to S2K (shoot to kill) if your enemy acts without any fears (engaging you at close range, not taking cover, etc) or if you're very close to them or if you have been directed to kill your enemy/enemies. You shouldn't roleplay fights unless the battle has very few participants. Large battles are not the place to roleplay fights.

8) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?
    The T-700 is a lighter, and more agile model than the T-600, allowing it to run. It is also more durable and has a more advanced CPU than the T-600. The goal of a T-700 isn't to just exterminate humans. Another goal of theirs is to preserve it's life. It has the ability to take cover, retreat, etc. It also has a wide range of weapons, much more than the minigun of a typical T-600. It took the soul, the essence of the T-600 and built onto it heavily in order to make it something even better. The T-700 is one of the reasons that the highly superior and deadly T-800 was able to be created.

Accpeted - Malum
    While the drones can take cover, they rarely try and self preserve until around the 800 series.

#264 A Lonely Moonie, Apr 30, 2019
  25. Chiss

Chiss Senior Member

Canada
    1) Steam Name:
    chiss

2) Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:23649154

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):

On and off, two years.

Yes.

T-600s are slow moving, simple minded, and objective directional. Shoot to miss is standard combat protocol unless overruled by an admin or leading unit, or the target is within close proximity and negligent to your power or ability to kill them.

A series T-700 drone is considered more 'advanced' than the T-600 drone. On top of improved movement speed and agility, T-700s have a better understanding of combat etiquette. They may use strategies such as ambushing or flanking. They have an understanding of self-preservation and may back off from a fight - whereas T-600s serve a direct objective of eliminating organics until they're put down.

Looks in order -Malum

Little lax on info, if you need to you can ask the other drones on server for tips and such.

#265 Chiss, Apr 30, 2019
  26. Doug Walker

Doug Walker Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Doug Walker

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54125239

3) Timezone (In GMT format): GMT-6

4) Drone Digits: #5410

5) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?

I cannot really put it in numbers. I've been around HL2RP a bit, and was around a little late in PHL2RP, until the end. I've also been through the entirety of the second iteration of ZRP.

6) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?

Yes.

T-600s have the ability to wander alone or in groups, and are supposed to act slow and aggressive, marching at a slow pace to their target. They are given limited vocoder access, and are generally dumb, having no ability to articulate and understand human behavior/emotion.

For all models, players should avoid wandering or entering TechCom FOBs, set-ups, hideouts, or bases unless given proper authentication. Utilize standard weaponry, give players attempting to hide or conceal themselves the advantage, and of course, do not transfer weapons to other characters.

The T-700 is obviously a newer iteration of the Terminators compared to the T-600, and are smarter and more agile, but lack the strength and toughness a T-600 has. T-700s also have the ability to infiltrate, albeit being very uncommon. They also have a better understanding of human behavior, but are inhibited in their ability to further comprehend it.

Welcome Aboard -Malum

#266 Doug Walker, Apr 30, 2019
  27. Bubbles

Bubbles Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam name Bubbles
    2) Steam ID STEAM_0:0:104835737
    3) Drone Digits 8408
    4) How long i have been playing about a total of a hour or two (would be longer if i didnt get banned for saying a yo mama joke)
    5) i Have read the drone rp 101
    6)What are the standerd protocalls of a T600 can patroll by themselfs much slower than the new models cant talk to much advance the enimey witle shooting but let them have a chance no nomatter if they tell you to stop or they surrender do not interfere
    7)what is the differences between the t700 and t800 they may understand combat more and ambush people they can uderstand people the t800 may retreat if outnumbered or outgunned

Denied for now, log a few day's experience and re-apply. ~kiwi

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1
    #267 Bubbles, May 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
  28. {♡Kindred♡}

{♡Kindred♡} Junior Member

United States
    Sorry in advance for grammar or spelling errors with my app (I have learn disabilities most of this was from me google speak to spell this shit out sorry)
    1) Steam Name:{♡Kindred♡}
    2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:94024949
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6894
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? About 3 to 4 days now
    6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Act slow and heavy. Walk towards threats while shooting at them, and as well give them a break after a while, as well NO HUMAN BEHAVIOR
    Different between a T-700 and a T-600 is that
    T-700 Capable of repairing itself, can still fight after severe damage, but the target system of the T-700 is kind vulnerable from shoot it in the back
    T-600 Being lightweight improved CPU and a human like jaw making them look like human subjects. Have a a skeleton then a bulk exo skeleton like other models.
    Log say... Another week on the server, and re-apply. Looks promising! ~kiwi

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    #268 {♡Kindred♡}, May 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2019
  29. Neodogstar

Neodogstar Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Neodogstar

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119556661

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 0576

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? 2 days or so, but i have rp experience in gmod, i was a mod for Icefuse military rp for a short time, as well as an active member of sevreal other rp servers.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes i have

Move slowly and methodically, always advance, don't act like a human player, do not shoot to kill unless given permission by command to, be theatrical, no understanding of human behaviour, and can only speak in limited robotspeak. anyone who is clearly tryign to hide i should ignore because i am limited in mindset and do not understand any tactics as a 600 drone. I should try to be an actor setting a scene for the humans as a machine, rather than some player waving a round a mini-gun shooting at anything that moves with the intent to kill. We as drones are here to make the experience fun for the resistance

a t-700 has a better processor allowing it to actually make use of tactics like a retreat or using cover, as well as allowing it to actually understand humans better than the 600 series counterpart. The 700 series also shows a level of self preservation the 600 series is incapable of.

to sum it up, the 600 series was built to be a ruthless killing machine unrelenting in it's endeavor but slow and awkward, while the 700 series was made as an upgrade to the 6000 series once skynet realized that humanity is much more capable than it's initial estimations

approved. don't usually accept people so new, but you seem to be competent enough to portray a 600.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #269 Neodogstar, May 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019 at 2:03 AM
  30. Raptorian

Raptorian Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: Raptorian (raptoriancaesar)

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419522897

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 7234

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Around 4 days, though I'm experienced with the gamemode and have learned a lot through the forums.

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes, as well as "Tips for New Terminators".

You may patrol alone or in groups. Don't show many, if any, signs of higher thinking. Their mobility is limited, and the same is true with their basic speech. You shouldn't automatically attempt to kill humans, and shouldn't linger around base exits/entrances. Before entering BP you must contact an admin detailing your reasons to enter.

Series T-700 is an upgrade from the T-600. T-700 displays basic concepts of higher thinking, such as tactics (retreat, ambush, etc.) and commanding their predecessors. Unlike the T-600, T-700s are more prone to self preservation and understand human behavior. The advancements in technology allows the T-700 to communicate with complex sentences (Again unlike T-600s).

ditto. you're new but you seem level headed based on my limited interactions with you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #270 Raptorian, May 14, 2019 at 1:35 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019 at 2:04 AM
  31. [GS] Zack Ginty

[GS] Zack Ginty Junior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: [G] Zack Ginty

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92449726

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6432

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? On and Off For About A Few Months.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? To be slow and Bulky, dont react much to Human Emotion, Patrol With Or Without Others Everywhere Besides TC Base and should
    Listen To Higher Ranking Drones And Can Only Say Basic Lines With a Vo-Coder.

T-700's Are A More Advanced Model With Enhanced Intelligence And Have Better Weapons, Meanwhile T-600's Arent Very Intelligent, Have Dangerous Weapons But They Barely Can Hit From Long range.

denied.

#271 [GS] Zack Ginty, May 14, 2019 at 9:58 PM
  32. T-800 2

T-800 2 Junior Member

United States
    T-800
    STEAM_0:0:100669276
    yes I have read it
    I was playing for almost 2 hours and no this is not my first time on a serious rp server just fyi
    operating a T-600 is difficult first you have to carry a minigun (idk what type) and a rocket launcher in case of blowing down a door or a wall that the enemy is behind of or just to get it out of the way because the T-600 can not drop there weapons because its attached on them
    the difference of a T-600 and a T-700 is 1: T-600 have different weapons from a T-700 2: The T-700 and the T-600 have different learning computers and 3:the t-600 have skin jobs and possibly t-700 dont

denied

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    #272 T-800 2, May 15, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  33. The General [2FA]

The General [2FA] Senior Member

United Kingdom
    1) Steam Name: The Great Slithery Dee
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72627275
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1042
    4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Joined a few years back in 2016 but never really played on HL2RP that much. Joined again during the end of ZRP and I have been playing for around a couple of weeks on TRP now.
    - You are permitted to patrol by yourself or within a group.
    - You may not patrol near Tech-Com bases.
    - You have no sense of self preservation due to your limited AI. This means you will blindly walk into heavy gunfire without using cover or retreating.
    - The language you use is very basic consisting of short commands in a robotic computer voice.
    - Your minigun has unlimited ammo however it is advised that you fire in short bursts to give your opponent a chance
    - All engagements will initially start with shoot to miss unless the opponent is too close. In that case it is reasonable that your drone would not miss in close encounters.
    - You have virtually no knowledge of human behaviour and will not be able to predict the actions of your opponent.
    - You are not intended to win most fights against humans.
    The T-700 model is a vast improvement upon the T-600 being developed years after. What separates both the T-700 and the T-600 is their physical limitations and AI. The T-700's AI has been significantly adjusted to deal with human behaviour and emotion. The T-600's AI on the other hand is lacking with only a rudimentary understanding of combat. This often results in the T-600 blindly marching toward enemy fire without backing down. The T-700 in contrast will seek cover and attack from different angles and directions. When it comes to the structure of both machines, the T-700 is a lot lighter than its predecessor the T-600. The light endoskeleton allows greater agility for the T-700 to catch up with its opponents and dodge enemy fire. The T-600 on other hand moves at a snails pace similar to that of an a large Hunter Killer.

Accepted, ask for flags in /a. ~kiwi

#273 The General [2FA], May 17, 2019 at 8:13 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  34. Binary

Binary Senior Member

United States
    1. Steam Name: 01001101011001010110110101100101
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:125634474
    3. Timezone (In GMT format): (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
    4. Drone Digits: 00752
    5. How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? At the start of 2018, I do not remember
    6. Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? I have indeed.
    7. What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?
    The Six Hundred is just a non-intelligent bot, They are just a chunk of metal formed together just to be the first ones to take the damage on the field. While playing it, The Sixer should act slow and heavy. And if a person comes into contact with the Sixer it can start approaching the person by walking slow while shooting at them (Aka S2M) It doesn't have the ability to run or hide, It stands out in cover just spraying anything it deems a threat. Just basically giving people something to shoot at.
    8. What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?
    There is a big difference between the Sixer and Seven Hundred, The Seven hundred is a giant leap from the Sixer. It's upgraded parts or lighter body and better Chip allows it to do much more than the Sixer by not being a bullet sponge. Although the Seven Hundred doesn't have the strength of a Sixer, It can be deadly in other ways by being one or two steps ahead of the people it's attacking by cutting them off or hitting them from the sides. If the seven hundred gets too damaged in the field it'll pull out while the sixer just attacks until it's dead. And with that, The bot has different access to weapons that could help it in its long run while the Sixer only has access to a certain set.

Accepted with a grain of salt. Remember that the 700 doesn't have quite the intelligence of an 800. Ask for flags in /a. ~kiwi

#274 Binary, May 18, 2019 at 3:23 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019 at 7:49 PM
  35. T-800 2

T-800 2 Junior Member

United States
    1) Steam Name: T-800
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100669276
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):0000
    1 or 2 days maybe?
    yes
    you can patrol by your self or go in group
    you can also make the enemy retreat by shooting at them and at least 0 dead and exploding cars unless if your an actual terminator and not reprogramed then you can kill
    you MUST run like a heavy unit like as I mean walk slowly
    you are not allowed to walk like a regular human
    they have different paint jobs
    they have different weapons
    they have different learning computers
    and the T-600 isa heavy but the T-700 is not

Denied. Re-apply at a later date once you've clocked more time on server and have a better understanding of the machines described. ~kiwi

#275 T-800 2, May 18, 2019 at 3:55 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  36. Gunnerstrip7

Gunnerstrip7 Warrior of Sunlight

United States
    1) Steam Name: Gunnerstrip7
    2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65865946
    3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 0921

A good few years of experience. I first joined back in 2011, then dropped it afterwards for a few years, then joined up again in 2016. I spent most of my time on HL2RP, and led DUTY squad and SHIELD squad, and played there until it ended in 2018, give or take a few hiatus'.

I was a drone very briefly a good while ago, but I was removed for inactivity, and that was mostly due to my life being in shambles, but I'm around now.

Yes.

Be slow, theatrical, do whatever in regards to patrolling around but don't go to Tech-Coms base, or any base for that matter, and expect to lose, always, because you're there to be a roleplay enhancer and not a real character yourself. Act as robotic and menacing as possible.

A T-600 is a mindless automaton basically, their directive is to kill and they have no sense of self-preservation. A t-700 doesn't necessarily self-preserve, but they can speak more complexly and demonstrate the ability to use tactics beyond 'Kill the humans.' A T-800 is still a step up from that in that they are the ones that can display self-preservation if necessary.

Accepted. Ask for flags in /a. ~kiwi

#276 Gunnerstrip7, May 19, 2019 at 2:53 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019 at 6:07 AM