SKYNET Applications

It's Joy!

New Blood
Oct 7, 2019
1) Steam Name: It's Joy!
2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1967
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? 2 days, if there's a time i need to wait before i can apply just ignore this app, i do however have RP experience on other Serious RP servers
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yes
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Maintaining an RP atmosphere, making sure to keep to S2M and S2I unless the specified rules allow other forms of RP and make sure to remember that YOU are a bad guy, letting yourself lose is vital to maintain RP that isn't abusive or annoying
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone? T-700 are much more advanced, able to run, break through walls and make more advanced and capable movements than the much simpler minded t-600, they also bear basic strategies, are able to ambush, flank and retreat when needed. It's also much more coordinated. As well as this, the T-600s can only walk in a directly straight line at a target, making them a duller, less tactical foe in comparison to T-700s

-----
Edits: Made some spelling errors and fixed the fact that i quoted the form (Rather bad at using forum sites like this tbf)

Accepted

- slug

Last edited by a moderator:

Scully

Zealot
Mar 9, 2013
1) Steam Name: Scully

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49887586

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1213

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Since around 2014.

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?: Yes, I have.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?: The standard protocols for operating a T-600 are to create an atmosphere in RP. You're the bad guy and are portrayed as such. However, following the guidelines regarding S2K/S2M/STI/S2RP is a must. Alongside that the basic RoE; walking straight forward towards your enemy (you're a machine), acting as if you have one task -- to terminate. You're the basic standard drone, thus you walk, act, and terminate as one.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?: The differences between a T-700 and a T-600 are, while the T-600 is more heavy it has a great amount of strength behind it's weight. However, the T-700 has capabilities due to it's lighter frame -- such as running. Alongside that the T-700 can form basic commands and sentences unlike the T-600 who is incapable of advanced comprehension. The T-600 is a slower, less advanced series of the T-700.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)