SKYNET Applications

It's Joy!

Oct 7, 2019
1) Steam Name: It's Joy!
2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1967
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? 2 days, if there's a time i need to wait before i can apply just ignore this app, i do however have RP experience on other Serious RP servers
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yes
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Maintaining an RP atmosphere, making sure to keep to S2M and S2I unless the specified rules allow other forms of RP and make sure to remember that YOU are a bad guy, letting yourself lose is vital to maintain RP that isn't abusive or annoying
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone? T-700 are much more advanced, able to run, break through walls and make more advanced and capable movements than the much simpler minded t-600, they also bear basic strategies, are able to ambush, flank and retreat when needed. It's also much more coordinated. As well as this, the T-600s can only walk in a directly straight line at a target, making them a duller, less tactical foe in comparison to T-700s

-----
Edits: Made some spelling errors and fixed the fact that i quoted the form (Rather bad at using forum sites like this tbf)

Accepted

- slug

Last edited by a moderator:

Scully

Zealot
Mar 9, 2013
1) Steam Name: Scully

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49887586

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1213

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Since around 2014.

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?: Yes, I have.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?: The standard protocols for operating a T-600 are to create an atmosphere in RP. You're the bad guy and are portrayed as such. However, following the guidelines regarding S2K/S2M/STI/S2RP is a must. Alongside that the basic RoE; walking straight forward towards your enemy (you're a machine), acting as if you have one task -- to terminate. You're the basic standard drone, thus you walk, act, and terminate as one.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?: The differences between a T-700 and a T-600 are, while the T-600 is more heavy it has a great amount of strength behind it's weight. However, the T-700 has capabilities due to it's lighter frame -- such as running. Alongside that the T-700 can form basic commands and sentences unlike the T-600 who is incapable of advanced comprehension. The T-600 is a slower, less advanced series of the T-700.

yea ok

NutCracker

Oct 19, 2019
1) Steam Name: NSN NutCracker

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438756766

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 3648

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? I joined yesterday. I know that a lot of people will not trust me because I am new but I assure that I am not here to do chaos or anything like that. I am simply here to have fun and play on a different server. I hope people will understand me now.

5) Have you read the ]SKYNET 101 thread? Yes I did. Took me a little bit of time to understand everything but I get it now.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? The standard protocols of the T-700 is to commit basic strategies such as flanks, hiding and retreating. The other one is to coordinate the attacks with the other drones. (I am sorry if I may be wrong.)

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? A Series T-700 drone has his joints exposed and that is the complete opposite to the T-800 drone . T-700 has a basic understanding of human behaviors and the T-800 drone has an advanced understanding on human behavior and war strategy. The T-700 drone has further reinforced steel plating. The T-800 drone doesn't have that included on him. The T-800 drone has durable titanium plating and endoskeleton. The T-800 drone has an advanced speech and voice mimcry compared to the T-700 drone. The T-700 drone is very weak to plasma weapons compared to the T-800 drone The T-800 drone is more lightweight than the T-700 drone and the T-800 drone is more susceptible to knockback from heavy weapons or heavy bursts from a weapon. I used the Skynet 101 thread to help me out a bit. I want to be honest with everyone so everything can be cleared.

sean

May 30, 2018
1) Steam Name: ceo of snow

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88469451

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 7281

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? i dont really know. i know i made this account a year ago, but that's about as far as my memory stretches.

5) Have you read the ]SKYNET 101 thread? i have.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700?
Patrol, report positions of interest to SKYNET. You're the general footsoldier: And, generally, your primary purpose is to track down remaining humans for processing or termination: You're not as smart as a T-800, though you are capable of making tactical decisions based upon your situation. Patrol, avoid known T-C locations, the usual things you'd expect a semi-intelligent drone to do.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone?

If the T-700 is the big, slow, mentally challenged bully on the playground, the T-800 is his older, leaner brother. The 700's able to give basic orders, but the 800 is capable of semi-advanced tactics: It's also better armored on areas such as the joints, sporting a custom alloy that increases the damage it can take whilst also reducing the weight of the drone.

It's also able to move significantly faster, make finer controlled movements, and improve its combat capabilities over-time by learning from its' victims, if the read-write function on its' CPU is active. Overall, the 800 succeeds where the 700 fails, by generally being a superior, command-capable model.

They're also able to more effectively infiltrate: Whereas a 700 is easily thwarted by dogs, and basic conversation, an 800 that has a decent understanding of humanity could theoretically infiltrate a human-run base, though they'd still likely have to watch out for those canines.

accepted

- slug

pilotfish

vitriolic shitbird
May 20, 2011
1) Steam Name: Pilotfish
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8310486
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2139
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? On and off, a few years.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yep. Great thread.

Wander around like a big lug and look for things to kill. In reality, stumble blindly past people who are hiding well, and raise some tension for them if possible. Oblige any ambushes, and use some basic tactics like suppression and flanking if the other side go for a straight up fight.

Don’t wander into Tech-Comm’s base unless there’s a good reason (events, etc), and don’t vindictively hunt people down to try to engineer a PK.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone?

Most of all I’d say durability and intelligence. The T-700 is capable of some intelligent behaviour, but the 800 can actively problem solve at a human level. It can imitate, trick, ambush, intimidate, and so on. Where a human can outsmart a T-700, when facing a T-800 it is, at best, a level playing field.

In terms of durability, the T-700 can be brought down by combined small-arms fire, especially if it’s intelligently placed (into the back/joints). The T-800 is all but immune to ballistic weapons (not entirely, but with all of its redundant systems, it may as well be).

While the 700 is a budget proof of concept of the idea of a capable human-sized (roughly) terminator, the T-800 is the all-singing, all-dancing production model, with almost all of the flaws rounded out.

Accepted

- slug

Ninten

Oct 23, 2019
1) Steam Name: i am made of wood

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171775010

3) Drone Digits: 8742

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Probably not too long, playing mostly on and off, first time I played was about 5-6 months ago with a friend I believe? (I don't keep track of time)

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?: Yeah, I've learned a lot from it.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700?:

You are to maintain an atmosphere of fear, using S2M and S2I frequently. You are there to create the illusion of a dystopian future war, not to actually mercilessly slaughter peoples beloved characters. It is incredibly important that you do not kill without logical reason. Think of yourself as the classic horror movie villain. Your targets will usually end up escaping or even winning a fight through either sheer luck or smart planning.

IC, you're a machine created by SKYNET that wants to terminate or capture all targets outside of SKYNET. You're not incredibly smart, so you're restricted to very basic combat strategies such as flanking and tactical retreat. You're pretty strong, but not the strongest. Pretty durable, but not the most durable. You have weak points and it is important to acknowledge them. You're weak to certain weaponry, and have many structural flaws that can be taken advantage of.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone?:

The T-800 is superior to the T-700 in almost every way, reinforcing everything that made the T-700 brilliant and improving on it ten-fold. The T-800 sports superior intelligence, being able to mimic humans much more closely, allowing them to imitate voices and preserve themselves in danger. They're also much more durable overall, featuring an even more reinforced set of armor, and removing or at least partially resisting some of the T-700 models weaknesses. They are, essentially, everything SKYNET wanted the T-700 to be.

accepted

- slug

asm4Lego

New Blood
Oct 27, 2019
1) Steam Name: asm4Lego

2) Steam ID: STEM_0:1:91273967

3) Timezone (In GMT Format) GMT -4 (EST if I did that wrong)

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2023

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: By no means am I veteran, however, I've been around for a little bit I checked the server out in its early stages and then it seemed like I could never find or I guess I wasn't as big of a terminator geek then as I am now. But as I have now re-found the server and I have been investing a rather good amount of time.

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yes, and quite honestly I enjoy the system that has been emplaced, as well, it gives a systematic approach for both sides but to be more precise the T-Series and skynet. The system that has been set in place allows the fights that happen throughout the server to be more fair as you don't have immensely strong opponents bunny hopping and popping your friends left and right.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? The T-700 is leagues above the T-600 when in comes to its combat doctrine, instead of blindly walking toward its target and endlessly firing all of it's ammunition at one target, the T-700 values strategy rather than butting its head against a wall and trying to receive results (which if it "wanted" to I guess the T-700 could throw itself through a wall). Now onto the more important thing that I find quite intriguing, the T-700 is capable of forming basic sentences and commands, this ultimately means the T-700 is more than likely able to carry out intimidation as along with its sturdy body it now posses a stronger "mind" so to say. The T-700 is only able to command T-600's and nothing else. The T-700 is also more of a "team player" as it tries to coordinate attacks with other drones rather than throwing itself at one target by itself which was the main strategic failure of the T-600. Another "protocol" that the T-700 can carry out is that the model is more "athletic" than its predecessor and can now do actions such as running, but one of the biggest weaknesses the T-700 houses is that its exoskeleton is weak to plasma grade weaponry.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? The T-800 took everything that was good about the T-700 and made it even better, the CPU that had been installed into the T-700 was bettered leading the T-800 to be both a beast in physical and strategical combat, the T-800 is more durable due to its titanium plating on it's exoskeleton . The T-800 is able of advanced lines of speech and mimic voices of those it has terminated. The T-800 is able to value its own "life" as it prevents itself from entering a suicide engagement the T-800 is also fitted with a more advanced military doctrine as each machine is essentially a combat veteran once it steps off the assembly line, the T-800 also harbors a more advanced understanding of Human physiology and tactics. The T-800 is also capable of leading combat drones that had preceded it.

(Quick note, sorry if I goof'd anywhere if anything needs to be updated or changed please feel free to message me and tell what in all needs to be fixed, even if that includes the whole application.)

accepted

- slug

eLf

Nov 30, 2018
1) Steam Name: ELFBIPAPI13

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61447975

3) Timezone (In GMT Format) GMT - 5 = EST.

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 4267

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Just over a year now; I started on PHL2RP and I’ve been playing mostly on HL2RP for now. I’ve only really barely delved into TRP, and I figure that this would be a good start even if a drone isn’t necessarily a full-fledged character.

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yep, read all of it and understood it.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? As a T-700, when encountering humans, you should always try to use S2M/S2L, so as to foster the environment created by SKYNET players. This means you shouldn’t try to bum-rush S2K and look to kill consistently, as this would be detrimental to the overall purpose of a drone on the server. You should also understand the objective of a drone isn’t to win or for self-enjoyment; it’s to create an environment in which the human player feels the fear brought upon by these drones and SKYNET.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? A T-800 drone, firstly, is more durable than a T-700 drone. It sports titanium plating and an exoskeleton. Further, the T-800 is able to preserve itself; this is to say that it will value its life and will evade otherwise hazardous situations. It can also perform combat maneuvers more advanced than the T-700, meaning it is not limited to simple basic strategies such retreating, flanking, grouping up, etc. While the T-700 has a rudimentary understanding of human decision-making and behavior, a T-800 is able to understand more advanced behavior, such as combat strategy. It is also able to carry out advanced speech in comparison to the T-700.

Overall, a T-800 is a more technologically advanced, durable, and resilient drone than the T-700 that can understand human behavior more so than its predecessor, able to carry out advanced speech.

accepted

- slug

Cat with an RPG

Oct 30, 2019
Terminology: M/I/K = Miss/Injure/Kill (Refers to Shooting/Combat)

1) Steam Name: Cat with an RPG
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77463792
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 3664 (If this is taken, PM me and I will decide another one. Discord: !RadsammyT!#0832)
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? For around a week.
The 700 SPECS:
PROS : Ability to complete basic, human tasks like Running, Breaking through walls (Not to be confused with roofs) , and other activities, likely due to the further reinforced steel plating. Ability to comprehend basic human behavior.
NEUTRAL: Comparison between the 700 and 600 are Moderately Heavy.[
Capable of forming Basic Sentences and commands

CONS: Its back is lightly armored, and its joints are exposed, resulting for people to exploit this by shooting their back and joints, not to mention the weakness to plasma weapons.

ROE - Commits to basic battle strategies: Flanking, hiding, retreating.

Coordinates attacks with other drones.

___ ALL DRONES ___

COMBAT (SCRIPTED) - S2M/I to all humans unless - A) Negligence is involved (No cover, CQC direct engagement, being a smartass knowing that you have to S2M/I so they abuse it) , B) The human is in close range to point blank- It would be impossible for you to miss. C) Direct Instruction from SkyNET High Command or Server Administration. If one of these conditions are met, S2K is voluntary.

S2K to both Reprogrammed drones and mechs because of high armor value.

S2M to vehicles ALL TIMES unless said otherwise due to script workings - In some cases, drivers will be outfitted with armor just to keep them alive during combat situations, allowing SkyNET to fire upon them.

(RP'D COMBAT | S2RP)
These sets of rules are default unless M/I/K by SkyNET Command/Server Administration.
Drones must follow their RoE informed in the handbook, displaying what their series would do in a combat situation.
Drones MUST display the following in S2RP:
Uphold S2RP Etiquette - Don't Powergame (Forcing actions upon others) - Don't dodge every bullet ( The Matrix doesn't exist, not to mention Neo ) - Don't flood a single emote with complex actions, await until its the drones turn to emote.
Fluctuate power/durability on the factor of people attacking SkyNET drones. If there is a small group, make sure that drone makes sure their shots count. If there is a large group, make it more durable.

NON-COMBAT-
(Cannot find Non-combat 700 protocol. If there is a protocol for this, let me know and I will revise it.)

P = Pro

N = Neutral

C = Con

RoE = Rule of Engagement
700 - P: Basic physical Tasks, Reinforced Steel Plating, Basic Understanding of Human Behavior. N: Largely Alike to the 600. Can speak basic sentences/commands. C: Plasma Weapon Weakness RoE: (STATED EARLIER IN APPLICATION, UNDER QUESTION 6)

BOTH - C: Lightly armored Back
800 - P: Advanced understanding of Human Behavior/War Strats, Titanium Plating and Endo. N: Advanced Speech/Mimicry. C: Lightweight, therefore vulnerable to knockback. RoE: Can use Advanced Combat Tactics: Exploiting Formational, Strategical, structural and other Weaknesses. Self-preserves, can evade dangerous/risky situations unless commanded otherwise by namesake. Can issue commands to less intelligent models.

REVISIONS ARE SUSCEPTIBLE AND WILL CHANGE OVERTIME DEPENDING ON ACCEPTANCE CHANCE, ESPECIALLY WHEN 700 PROTOCOL IS NEEDED AND AVAILABLE FOR READING. CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED, AS THIS TELLS ME WHAT TO IMPROVE ON.

accepted

- slug

Rexzous

New Blood
Aug 1, 2013
1) Steam Name: Snoipah
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34498378
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 7291
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?:
I've been on TnB servers for years, and was a generally active CP on HL2RP in 2017 until i wasn't.

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?:
Yep, I know all the rules and will look back on them if I don't remember entirely.

Perform actions with relative intelligence, engaging enemies of skynet with S2M, with the ability to pull off rudimentary tactics. Generally nothing too intelligent but not brain dead. T-700's are only knowledgable of basic behavior, so inciting anything too complex is a big no-no. Should only ever S2K if directed by a more intelligent unit, or if opposing players are actively being stupid or exploiting the S2M rules.

A T-700 is nowhere near as sturdy as a T-800. Unlike the T-800, the T-700 cannot self-preserve, meaning if it is given a directive or is engaged in combat, it generally wont retreat even when significant threat is posed. A T-700 essentially operates on a very basic Encounter, React basis where as the T-800 can exploit weaknesses in an enemies planning, use its extensive knowledge to predict human behavior and with its more advanced systems, perform tasks and maneuvers to gain the upper hand in most situations. The T-800 is also capable of extensive mimicry, where the t-700 is not.

accepted

- slug

auso322

Apr 18, 2015
1) Steam Name: NotABag

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54556168

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 7931

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? On and off for a few years.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? The standard protocols of operating a T-700 are geared towards enhancing the server for the human players. Most times the T-700 will be acting under the idea of S2M, S2I, or S2RP depending on the type of situation, all three with an emphasis on enhancing the environment for the human players and making the game interesting for them without overpowering them. More specifically, the T-700 will, during combat, work with other SKYNET drones and implement rudimentary tactics.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? The T-800 is a stronger than the T-700 and the T-800 can also do more complex physical tasks. In intelligence, the T-800 has a much better understanding of tactics and its enemy than the T-700, the T-800 is also capable of self-preserving and is better able to use certain aspects of its scenario to aid in its combat. Finally, the T-800 is capable of commanding T-700s and support drones where as the T-700 can't.

accepted

- slug

DING

Sep 2, 2019
1) Steam Name: [WN-AR] BRYAAN
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171700137
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1593
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? About 2 Years now, on my characters Bryan Ding, and later on Jeep Ding.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yes I did.
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? The Standard Protocals for the T-700 are mainly aid in assaults against humans, gaurd valuable things/points of interest, or roam around roads, purging any organic filth that may cross them. If engaged on patrol, the T-700 is to S2M, with perhaps a sprinkle of S2I if the human attemps to fight back if need be. If the human gets very close, or abuses the fact that we have to S2M, the 7 will then S2K. When people attempt to hide in shrubbery, or objects, they will be given a much lower chance of being seen, or just outright being ignored by there sudden skill in hiding. Vocal communication is very tight, as T-700's arent the most smartest models, they only can say, and comprehend basic words or phrases. When saying something, bots are to have a ::> Before what they are going to say, along with there text being in all caps. 700's are to obey all orders from models allowed to issue them, following them without question. WE ARE NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER, WE ARE THE ACTOR SETTING THE STAGE FOR OTHERS TO DEVELOP THEIR CHARACTER, AND GIVE THEM A MORE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE. WE WILL DIE ALOT. BUT IT WILL BE FUN AND ALL THE MORE REWARDING.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? The T-7 and 8 both have very similar structures, though the 800 has a titanium endoskeleton and plating, making it just as strong in terms of protection, but far more lighter. T-700s are made entirely for cold, upfront combat, whereas the T-800's CAN engage in close fire fighting, it can also engage in long range fights, command lower models, attempt to preserve itself, or make quick sophisticated plans to take down meatbags, using its more developed CPU to more easily destroy Skynets foes. The T-700 can make up small plans, such as setting up basic ambushes, or attempting to flank an enemy, but the T-800 can do this tenfold, formulating a plan even before they make contact with their enemy, making use of other terminator to create an assault that would send any TC with their tail between their legs, running for the hills while being shot down by plasma bolts. T-800s use their more advanced CPU to more better communicate with humans, their vocoder even giving them the ability to mimic voices, which can be used to TRICK PEOPLE (RIP JEEP).

i think you can be a bit silly at times, but despite that i'm willing to offer you a chance

accepted as trial

- slug

Kleptic

Apr 16, 2018
1) Steam Name: val
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229793898
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 9036
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? I first joined TnB's TerminatorRP back in 2018, however left after about a week. I came back to the server two days ago.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Of course.

By itself, a standard T-700 drone will patrol the city searching and attempting to destroy any survivors it finds, shooting to miss (or injure, to provide a heightened sense of danger, or to push someone into cover,) the targets if it finds one. Survivors that are too close to realistically miss, are killed, and survivors being negligent, or, to put it bluntly, stupid, will also be killed. Examples of a human acting negligent enough to engage in shoot-to-kill include: Not taking cover, or being in close proximity to a drone to punch it in it's metallic jaw.

In a group of drones, a standard T-700 will most likely be assisting with
an assault or defense, taking orders from a T-8xx drone. Above rules apply to the assault or defense. The T-700 will shoot-to-miss/shoot-to-injure until the required conditions to shoot-to-kill are met. Reprogs and Mechs are always shoot-to-kill, while vehicles are always shoot-to-miss.

Generally, T-700s, and SkyNET as a whole, are there to enhance the atmosphere of the server, and to provide an enemy; a classic antagonist to the protagonist.

Let's start with physical differences.

A Series T-700 Drone weighs quite a bit, being comparable to the T-600, while the T-800 is much more lightweight than the T-700. The T-800 is also built with not only titanium plating, but also Coltan plating, which makes it much more durable than the T-700. The backs of the T-700, and T-800 are both lightly armored, however the T-700 also has joints exposed, while the T-800 does not. Otherwise, both the T-700 and T-800 are structurally similar. It's the computing power that really distinguishes a T-800 from a T-700, though.

The T-700 has a basic understanding on war strategy, making it a decent follower, and a decent soldier if it hasn't any commands. However, it doesn't have enough knowledge to command itself, or others, like a T-800 can, with it's advanced understanding on war strategy. Unlike the T-700, T-800s have enough processing to self-preserve. The T-700 will keep fighting till it's eventual death if not given an order to retreat, while a T-800 will retreat on it's own if it's been badly damaged or the situation's escalated to a seriously dangerous operation.

To add on to that, a T-700 Series Drone's limited vocal capabilities is child's play compared to the T-800's voice mimicry.

Accepted.

Jun 11, 2019
(1) Steam name: FleetCommander

(2) steam ID:STEAM_1:1:419537834

(3) my timezone in GMT: GMT-7

(4) Drone Digits: 9999

(5) I have played TNB servers for about four to five weeks as i can remember.

(6) i have read the Drone RP 101 thread i am a bit unfamiliar but i will keep reading them until i can remember them.

(7)Standard protocols when operating a T-700?
Commits to basic strategies such as flanks, hiding and retreating. Coordinates attacks with other drones.
but, it can be an assault type of drone the drone cannot be on the front lines by itself though, this is because the drone can easily be shot and reprogrammed if in a tough spot, the drone should be aware t times because it is very weak to energy weapons and can be destroyed with a few shots.

(8)What are the standard differences between a series T-700 drone and a series T-800 drone?
First, both of these drones use better tactics than the t-600, for instance if they are in a bad spot they can think of tactics like, flanking their enemies, Retreat or bash through the wall they can also rush the enemy but running is not a good idea since the coalition has snipers.
Secondly, The T-800 and T-700 model can both attempt to Self-Preserve and pickup guns that have ammunition if they are out of ammo.
finally, The T-800's have a better understanding on human behavior. They also have a more complex thinking of language and body language understanding.
also the last difference is that the T-700 has trash armor compared to the Armored T-800 drone.

Thank you guys so much for reading this and i hoped you enjoyed! c:

There are some questionable elements to this application but I appreciate your honesty and effort. I'm willing to give you a chance as long as you remember the S2M/S2K and S2RP rules and brush up on your grammar. Keep in mind you'll be held to the guidelines detailed on the forums.

Apr 28, 2019
1) Steam Name: A Lonely Moonie
2) Steam ID: 1:0:54846785
3) Timezone ( in GMT format): GMT-5
4) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2249
5) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? About a week.
6) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? I have read through the guide twice.

7) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?
T-600s may patrol alone and in groups. You need to be slow (cannot run, etc) and act heavy and unintelligent. Your only goal as a T-600 is to destroy humans. You'll often walk slowly towards a threat whilst firing your minigun. As ammunition is unlimited, it's polite to fire your minigun in bursts, to give your enemy a break. You may speak with a vocoder, however your vocabulary is limited to commands, typical robot speak. You also cannot understand the behavior of humans. In combat, it is standard protocol to do S2M (shoot to miss). You may to S2K (shoot to kill) if your enemy acts without any fears (engaging you at close range, not taking cover, etc) or if you're very close to them or if you have been directed to kill your enemy/enemies. You shouldn't roleplay fights unless the battle has very few participants. Large battles are not the place to roleplay fights.

8) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?
The T-700 is a lighter, and more agile model than the T-600, allowing it to run. It is also more durable and has a more advanced CPU than the T-600. The goal of a T-700 isn't to just exterminate humans. Another goal of theirs is to preserve it's life. It has the ability to take cover, retreat, etc. It also has a wide range of weapons, much more than the minigun of a typical T-600. It took the soul, the essence of the T-600 and built onto it heavily in order to make it something even better. The T-700 is one of the reasons that the highly superior and deadly T-800 was able to be created.

reapplying cause i got taken off the roster. i was a 700 at that point.

Accepted. For future reference, previous applicants usually need not re-apply.

Aspragus 3.0

Banned
Nov 12, 2019
1) Steam Name:PB-[8thVA.F]Asparagus 3.0
2) Steam ID: STEAM _0:1:437519898
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):3122

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? For about 3 days now.It may not be much but in those 3 days i have seen how this communtity functions and i wish to stay awhile :)

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? yes i have.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? perform actions with semi-relative intelligence engaging enemies of skynet with S2M and S2RP with the ability to pull off Semi decent attack tactics. Nothing smart or intelligent but not Plain Dumb neither T700s are only capable of some basic behavior so anything too Big brain moment is a big no .it can be orderd from a more advanced term unless other players are being stupid or abusing the S2RP rule.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? i would say More advanced better armour and thinking skills. The T-700 is Able to perform some intelligent Movements/tacticts however the 800 can Think about the out comes of the situation at a low Type level brain . It can trick ambush Desive and Perish its targets.Over all the T-800 is more advanced and better at tactis than the T-700 in many ways

Try to put in at least three more days on server before re-applying, and use that time to refine your current application. It isn't bad, but the memey terminology and apparent lack of effort is concerning.

BasioSosa

New Blood
Nov 15, 2019
1) Steam Name: Basio1k

2) Steam ID: 1KSG

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 4166

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?

Since 2016, I have been a massive fan of the half life series and always played the bad guys (combine obviously). After finding out about this Terminator RP server and playing almost all the terminator games and re-watching the terminator movies countless times I am happy to finally find this server.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?

Yes I have.

The T-700's sole purpose is just to TERMINATE it does not think nor does is it aware of "Tactics" and "strategy" If it sees a human it will march towards it or where it was last seen. This is because when skynet launched the nukes and got 3 billion humans killed they made these T-700's to filter out the rest of humanity. This series has 0 intelligence and is only focused on the objective. These terminators will blindly fire in any humans direction as they lack the hardware and CPU for it.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? The T-800 is clearly more advanced than it's predecessor the T-700. For starters, the T-800 has an upgraded CPU that has been developed by cyberdine systems, making it more intelligence and allowing it to make smarter choices while in combat. It also was skynets first infiltrator unit and as a result they were mass produced. Now for the 700 series terminators these guys are just less-intelligent because at the time skynet did not do the research it did today. The 800 series has the ability to command 700's as they have more knowledge in combat and tactics due to their advanced CPU. Not to mention, it will make sure to survive and stay in-tact for the next fight unlike the 700 charging into battle like a M1 Pyro. As a result of their advanced CPU they have detailed files on the human anatomy and human psychology to become ruthless killers and being able to predict human behavior.

I think the details in your application are lacking. For one, the T-700 is much smarter than you've described, and nowhere did you go into its standard protocols.

T-800's are also vastly unaware of human psychology, that would be the T-850.

Refresh yourself through SkyNET 101 and reapply in the future.

anschib

Mar 15, 2018
Posting this for martyr because he lacks a forum account and is too lazy to create one;

1) Steam Name: mart
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53987738
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1488
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? A week I guess.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Of course.
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? A T-700 is a standard infantry unit on the server which serve as a weaker counterpart to the T-800 drone. It's goal on the server is to engage in S2RP with scavenger and Techcomm if seen, It's intelligence is minimal at best, and the T-700 is only capable of executing basic tasks such as flanking or hiding while waiting for a prey.
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? The main difference between the two models is that the T-800 is upgraded with a CPU capable of processing more data than its 700 counterpart. This allows the T-800 to execute much more complex tasks and gives it the ability to command lesser intelligent drones. Not to mention it now has the ability to self-preservate.

In terms of design the T-800 has a reinforced chassis that is made out of durable coltan plating in contrast to the T-700 only having titanium hyperalloy plating. This allows the T-800 to take on greater punishment from plasma weaponary than the T-700 model.

I’ve heard little good stuck to your name this last week and I’m not entirely certain I want you joining SkyNET at this time behaving like that. And while I can understand negligence for some I know you’re smart enough to know what 1488 means, Martyr.

Clean up your act and you may reapply in the future. Feel free to pick different digits while you're at it.

Retrowave

New Blood
Nov 16, 2019
1) Steam Name: GrumpyKraut

2) Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:183165340

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 2112

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?:
I dont know for sure, 1 year I would say.
I was very active for about 1 month, and then I played some time here and here (my PC was broke several times).

5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread?:
Yes.

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700?:
Patrols alone or in a group anywhere on the map (exceptions are Tech-Com areas, those can only be entered with immediate orders given by a leading unit or admin).
T-700 have a somewhat complex understanding of combat, they are able to execute tactic decisions, like hiding and ambushing, flanking and retreating.
As a T-700, you are also slightly able to understand complex language and human behaviour, but you are still limited and not even close to a human being.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone?:
T-700 and T-800 may appear similar, but the T-800 is way more advanced.
When a T-700 is confronted with heavy resistance and is outgunned, he might try to retreat, but just so he can ambush from a different flank.
A T-800 might understand the situation, retreat and try to self-preservate itself.
In the same situation, the T-700 may just see that he is being fired upon but the T-800 might read the human behavior (possibly cheering or happiness), understand it and plan his actions accordingly.
The T-800 also has a more complex understanding of language (and pair it with its understanding of human behavior) and is able to give more complex orders.

It's a little short in some places, however you seem to know the purpose and abilities of the drones. The SkyNet 101 thread will be helpful if you get stuck with anything.

Accepted.

Riley the k9

Dec 15, 2018
1) Steam Name: Riley the k9
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12495999
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 5577
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Here and there over a course of one year.
5) Have you read the SKYNET 101 thread? Yes.
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-700? The 700 is created to do simple goals, and is one tier of several standard drones that do basic combat on the frontier against tech-comm which include ambushing, hiding, backing out of unfair fights, and communicates strategy too work and execute with other drones. Other tasks include breaching defenses, walls, or obstacles physically.
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-800 Drone? A T-800 drone is superior to the T-700, having Coltan plating and a durable endoskeleton instead of just the standard reinforced titanium. The 800 has a better variety of speech, and with a voice mimicry addition.T-700 lacks the ability of a better CPU than a T-800, in which the 800 has more of human behavior.

You've got the right ideas; you could could elaborate a little more on the differences between the two, protocols etc. Denied, pending rework to expand upon this and show a little more effort.

Zombie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)