Jackround12353​
STEAM_1:1:150566488​
T-600.6432​
[G] Zack Ginty​
STEAM_0:1:92449726​
T-600.9943​
Footlessprism90​
STEAM_0:1:119862866​
Wasted In The Badlands Wasted In The Badlands Jackround12353 Jackround12353 @[G] Zack Ginty FootlessPrism90 FootlessPrism90

<:: Upgraded from T-700 to T-800 ::>
ID DIGIT​
STEAM NAME​
STEAM ID​
T-700.0921​
Gunnerstrip7​
STEAM_0:0:65865946​
T-700.0750​
FeuerSeer​
STEAM_1:1:19855903​
T-700.1497​
Virgil​
STEAM_1:1:63567443​
T-700.2024​
cloudperson​
STEAM_0:0:5167805​
T-700.2249​
A Lonely Moonie​
STEAM_1:0:54846785​
T-700.4532​
Trashma​
STEAM_0:0:88357776​
T-700.6352​
Cavity​
STEAM_0:1:44941975​
Gunnerstrip7 Gunnerstrip7 FeuerSeer FeuerSeer Virgil Virgil cloudperson cloudperson A Lonely Moonie A Lonely Moonie Dev4532 Dev4532 Cavity Cavity

Last edited:

Wookie

Banned
Aug 15, 2019
1) Steam Name:TnB is ok i guess
2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:155835329
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 6791
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: Mid 2018. Around about June/July
5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yes
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?: Well, if you see a human being engage it. T600 arent smart at all, they're clunky and heavy. Are not meant for stealth. If they are being flanked they wont cover many angles, they would just shoot in one or two directions. They have no understanding of how a human feels emotions or acts. The T-600 acts like a social. A 600 can travel alone or with a group. When firing upon humans the 600 would just walk into gunfire while shooting back
OOC: its mostly meant for cinematic purposes and events, also to give that we have hope feeling in an S2L situation for the human/TC. Try not to be in major events because it can just ruin it, 600 are slow and dumb and can break formation and have it go to shit sometimes
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?: T-700 are alot lighter, smarter and combat efficient aswell as stealth in some cases, it has alot better understanding of human emotion and movement, it actually thinks in situations. If its being flanked it will mostlikley fire at the larger group or a smaller and broken up group

(Sorry if this was an eyesore. not that much of a forum guy)

Last edited:

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
1) Steam Name: Fox​

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82218706​

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1488​

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: HL2 back in 2016, albeit with a huge gap​
in-between until last year or so. I was with TRP earlier this year, and have been back for three or​
so weeks.​

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: Yes.​

6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?:​
Unless otherwise commanded or stationed, a six-hundred series will commonly be found patrolling in search of human life to terminate, whether it be a lone unit or grouped.​

Standard for the course of terminators, this early series is limited to the most basic of attack patterns, or rather, pattern. While dangerous, it will not respond to any dynamic change in conflict or tactics. Six-hundreds will simply make way directly towards the enemy combatant(s) and engage using it’s issued weapon, which in most cases will be a minigun or M60.​

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?​

The most drastic change between a T-600 and T-700 is the processor and CPU changes, with the T-700 series not only being able to process input’s faster, but also grasps the concept of tactics respective to their human parts. Ambushing, flanking, cover, and other basic tactics. This overall results in a more dangerous drone, although it lacks the strength the T-600 can apply.​

Meanwhile, the T-600 series hasn’t aged favorably, at least in the view of Skynet. Slower, direct, and less effective as time passes, it’s battle-approach is easy to deal with in lone cases and even in larger groups of T-600s. It’s current sightings may be mainly due to aged drones wandering the lands, but the T-600 still provides a cheap production for en-mass Skynet attacks.​
(I apologize for the odd spacing, transferring from Google Docs to the forums is odd for it. One question I do have for the T-600's regarding basic combat, at least regarding to S2RP is weapon disabling. In the event that a weapon is lost or disabled, would a T-600 try to acquire a weapon after/during battle when available, or continue without ranged offense?)​

yea i GUESS

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Rogers

TnB's Dreamboat & nicest person
May 26, 2011
1) Steam Name: Mister Rogers
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13930531
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 0033
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?: ive wasted half a decade of my life here please kill me
5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread?: only nerds roleplay fights lol yes i read it
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?
  • dont go intentionally fucking around with tc, that should be obvious
  • t-600s arent Napoleon, so no tactical shit, killing humans is the job, not creating the second battle of waterloo
  • t-600s aint no Uusain Bolt, so no running or sprinting cus u one fat mother fucker
  • t-600s also aint no janis joplin, so keep it to robot shit. on that note is <:: still a thing?
  • t-600 also arent no Freud, so toss out understanding human behavior.

7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?

• unlike 600s, 700s are capable of both committing and understanding tactics. doesnt mean theyre going to pull any rommell shit, but they dont just charge the front
  • upgraded software and cpus mean 700s are capable of understanding humans a bit better. but dont go expecting nothing fancy
  • 700s have been hitting the gym and getting swole af compared to fatman 600
benis :DDDD sure

Mongoose

Has absolutely no life
TRP Admin
Jun 6, 2011
1) Steam Name: Mongoose
2) Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:10341892
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 4936
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? It was a long time ago, in the age of child characters with bowie knives and dogs.
5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes
  • Be tastefully stupid. It can't understand nuances of human behavior, and can easily be manipulated by savvy humans.
  • T-600's are robustly built but not very durable, either. Humans with ballistics can easily take it down provided they avoid its offensive weaponry.
  • T-600's don't go out of their ways to hunt down humans.
  • When all you have is a minigun, everything looks like a jar of tomato sauce. With low situational flexibility, there's little to no variation in T-600 production models and no capacity for nuance.
  • The T-600 doesn't have much capacity for tactical reasoning, and doesn't need much.
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?
  • I generally assume that T-700's are SkyNET's default infantry, and that T-600's are being phased out as SkyNET depletes Earth's resources. T-600's are effective in the short-term as walking turrets, but the amount of materiel required to produce a T-600 is a massive drain on production, when considering their low intelligence, shoddy durability and low long-term prospects.
  • Along with this, the T-700 is economic. Still not very durable, but it makes up for this with upgraded tactical readiness. T-700's will shoot from behind cover, and readily exploit weaknesses in defenses and flank unsuspecting targets. SkyNET's most successful model, there are several variants of the T-700 for a variety of tactical situations.
  • The T-700 still has its own shortcomings, notably that the original production models still lack large datasets for human behavior, thus also lacking a general capacity for grander strategy. T-700's are more intelligent footsoldiers than the T-600 but definitely are not leaders.
i mean i guess so. perhaps... maybe, just maybe... okay, ill do it. -kiwi

The Apprentice

New Blood
Sep 7, 2019
1)Steam Name:The Apprentice
2)Steam Id:765611983261834113
3)Drone Digits:7431
4)How long have you been playing on TnB's servers?:not Very Long/Unkown
5)Have you Read Read the Drone Rp 101 thread Yes I have
6)What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600?: Slowly walk to the enemies and attack,do ur own way of attack as u are single minded,when firing u have to do burst to give them a chance to run away or attack
7)What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone?:to Attack the enimes slowly firing in burst while a T-700 is more complex and attack as it will ambush and hide also Retreat to try and Survive

Denied for now, reapply later with more detailed and coherent sentences. ~kiwi

The Apprentice

New Blood
Sep 7, 2019
1) Steam Name:The Apprentice
2) Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326183411/
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234):7428
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? an hour
5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Yes
6) What are the standard protocols when operating as a T-600? Able to Patrol In Groups Or Alone During an attack it has to go slowly towards the enemy while also firing In burst with its machine gun it can speak using a vocoder but it is limited to the classic robot language less than human Behavior
7) What are the differences between a Series T-700 Drone and a Series T-600 Drone? The T-700 Has A More Complex Understanding Of combat and can ambush and hide when the Enemy Is Near or Retreating to Preserve itself from the Damage that has happened Possibly Flanking its language is complete and his an understanding of the Human Behaviors and the T-600 Cannot Understand Humanoid Behavior and uses only the Robot Language and will not Retreat or Ambush/hide but it Will only Push Towards its enemy
Later as in 3-5 days. Accrue more experience on server and clean up your sentence. I recommend Grammarly if English isn't your first language. ~kiwi

Broly

Jul 16, 2019
1) Steam Name: Dude bro 100
2) Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:419406566

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 1322

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers: Been around for a year now

5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread: Yes
*As a 600 You're meant to patrol around, walking slowly and keeping an eye out for any enemy and pursue them once you see them
*As a 600 your job is to suppress the enemy with your minigun firing in short burst and get them to retreat
*A 600 is at the bottom of the machine chain and must follow a command from any T-700 or 800

*T-700's are far more advanced able to think tactically and set traps for enemy's , while a 600 is only able to do basic things like chase people down or lay down fire on them
* T-700's are lighter and due to this they are far more agile able to quickly and effectively chase down people without any problems while the 600 is far heavier and slowly and easier to lose.
*The 700 has a bigger arsenal then the 600 and has access to more weapons while the 600 is limited to the mini and in very rare circumstances a small wattage weapon
*The 700 can think tactically and set traps for enemy's and ambush them while the 600 is easy to spot from a reasonable distance.

Accepted, though I was a little hesitant. I feel like your explanation of the T-600's tactics to be a lot less concise than your elaboration on the T-700, but there also isn't much to say on that scrapheap.

-slug

dylanbobboy

May 23, 2019
1) Steam Name: dylanbobboy
2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29820313
3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 8675
4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Couple of months now I think, played back in the old trp too a tad bit
5) Have you read the Drone RP 101 thread? Tis read and understood

Basically you do this:
  1. 600's are not the most intelligent machines, they typically confront the enemy head-on. Whereas 700's, or 800's would use flanking tactics, the 600 would charge head on into the enemy. They typically have delayed reactions to opposition using such tactics, and are not capable of retreating from the confrontation. Although they are charging head-on into the enemy ranks, they are not moving at that fast of a pace, as they are the fat bois.
  2. 600's are submissive to the newer modeled units. They do what they are told, with no hesitation. During combat, their main purpose is to act as a "suppressing force" if with higher units, and meant to take the brunt of the oppositions fire. TLDR: Lil' bitches to the big bois
  3. Regarding communication, and aim, the lower processing power/programming of the 600 does not allow for it to have a large understanding of human behaviors, which is part of it's problem regarding reacting to threats. It also does not have a large bank of vocal communications, and generally speaks in short sentences, or even single words such as TERMINATE.
  4. Since 600's are generally armed with miniguns, the aim of them is very poor from long distances. Short range however they are deadly.
  5. 600's also patrol, forgot to mention that. (not near TC that's a big no no unless admin men say you can)
  1. 700's have more advanced processors, allowing for them to have better intelligence compared to the 600's. Where the 600's would charge head-on into the enemy, the 700's would analyze the situation and conduct flanking tactics, ambushes, etc.
  2. 700's are made of better material than the 600's, this allows for the 700 to have superior speed, agility, and strength.
  3. 700's are able to effectively conduct these flanking tactics, and ambushes, because of how they are manufactured. They are quicker, and more agile than the 600's, while also being strong.
  4. 700's are able to communicate more effectively than the 600's.
  5. The processor of the 700 also allows it to have better understanding of humans, and adapt to the situations given to them. Whereas a 600 would gun people down, a 700 would give targets a chance to surrender.
  6. TLDR: 700's are faster/more agile and are still fodder, but more of a problem than a 600 and better in every way. (600 be stupid, 700 be less stupid)
Pending. Your explanations of the drones are pretty funny but they're also a little worrying, because I don't know if you actually understand what you need to know. I'd like you to revise your application before I give you my final verdict.

-slug

damn slug doin me dirty rn not lookin at this shit

Last edited:

PopePanda

Legend
Sep 21, 2015
1) Steam Name: Pope Panda, PontiffPanda,

2) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24559518

3) Drone Digits(ex: 1234): 9721

4) How long have you been playing on TnB's servers? Four years total 3 days from this post.

5) Have you read the

Drone RP 101 thread

? I have and I will still continue to use it as a source of help for my continued roleplay as a drone.

OOC Role Standard Protocol in the Grand Scheme:
-Complete and utter cannon fodder, like a vestie.
-Displays no sense of tactics whatsoever
-Dumb as all hell.
-Unlike playing a vestie, expected to shoot to miss at all times.
-The 600 is outdated and it shows.
--Patrol as normal.

IC Role Standard Protocol:
The six hundred series is a relic of its time and is very outdated comparable to other models. As I have seen on server, six hundreds are incredibly slow and mostly unable to move fast whatsoever. They're bulky, and the best use of them at times is as a defensive fortification but due to their low intelligence, will most likely move out of their spot once a human is spotted. They're dumb, and can be easily exploited. They are expandable assets like a vestie is, but without the human intelligence a vestie will show. Six hundreds are susceptible to traps and as such, a player needs to play dumb at all times. They're cattle to the slaughter.

The T-600 and T-700 are not identical at all, except for the human model that they're based on. Where as the T-600 is dumb, slow and deadly, a T-700 is smart, quick and deadly. A T-700 has a strong and smarter processor that's capable of fighting Tech-Comm in a lot smarter of a fashion compared to their T-600 brothers. Since I have played a vestie a lot, I like to compare a vested individual to a T-700 as in the early days that is what a vestie acted as. The difference between a vestie and a T-700 are quite literal: The 700 is stronger, smarter and less-expendable then a vested individual. Where as the difference between a vestie and a T-600 are quite literal: The vestie is smarter then a T-600, but less strong and more-expendable then a T-600. A T-700 will discover traps and 'think' more vividly then a 700.

However, despite this, 700's are not as smart as 800s and still simple foot soldiers.

Even if I am able to have this application accepted, I will continue to consult the guide to ensure that my roleplay is up to snuff. But in the end, Terms should always play to lose unless a situation demands It(characters being dumb, etc) and if I ever have a problem, I plan on going to the drones above me for help on the issue.

Accepted. ~kiwi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)