- Shooting at me from observe + RDM point-blank

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massie

Dec 13, 2014
OOC Name: flower
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24604993
Character Name: Radiation Rod
What happened: 2 cases:
1. Flower sits behind me in observe while I try out my new silenced revolver at a shoddy firing range. He flies up into the sky and suddenly shoots me in the back from observe for no reason. I turn around, ask who nicked me, but since he was kinda far away and the gun was maybe silenced, no one heard it (or saw it for obvious reasons).
Luckily I was recording a demo (because past experiences have shown how useful it is as proof when something happens, like losing something in a server crash), and due to a previous incident long ago, I knew the proper commands to detect people in observe in the demo, who are indicated as red vertical lines. Now the issue with that is, that I could not identify a person solely based on that. But in the demo, you can see that the same observer/the same red line drags away Elena(Valkyrie) to give her a suit.
After viewing the demo, I hop back on to ask Elena who gave her the suit. She tells me it was flower.
njjk.jpg
ovnq.jpg
To double check, I later asked flower for confirmation.
3xni.png
Obviously this isn't a "yes" or "no", but it heavily implies that it's true and fits with what Elena(Valkyrie) said. That means the person who shot me from afar in observe, is the same person that dragged away Elena in the demo to give her the suit back; flower.

2. While investigating, as in asking Elena in PMs about who the observer was, I approach her. But before I reach her a meteor (I kid you not) strikes her down, sending her corpse flying away a few meters. I walk up to the corpse and get shot a few times in the back, turn around and see Elena already being back on the spot she was before (that's still confusing me right now how she got back so fast, even if it was a few meters outside lonertown). Flower stands next to her, so I approach him, responding with "are you promoting rdming again" as I was already heavily suspecting him for being the observer, to which he simultaneously pulls out a magnum on me, this time sending my corpse flying a few meters. https://feen.us/e1zs.mp4 https://feen.us/uiua.mp4

Time it happened: An hour or 1h30m ago.
Pictures/Proof:
Demo -

Console log 1 - https://feen.us/njjk.jpg
Console log 2 - https://feen.us/ovnq.jpg
Console log 3 - https://feen.us/3xni.png
Point-blank rdm: https://feen.us/e1zs.mp4
Point-blank rdm with console log: https://feen.us/uiua.mp4

If any more information is required, I can always hop back into the demos and grab screenshots/make a video.

Last edited:
he was already banned and dealt with, especially after killing crawdy and your gun was reimbursed

i dont have observe flags, i watched your video, im the idiot in the black sunrise with a double barerl that told you "if i shot you, you'd know"

the only time i actually killed you was when you ran up to me while i was on my char after bekah got killed by the meteor

hey massie remember when you started s2king me while i was building the freedom dupe because i "shouldn't have been building where people can see me"

then threw an hour-long fit when i promptly merked you with my svd and sold your gun to cover the damage you did to my exo

i just think it's funny that you're sitting here trying to get someone banned for s2k when you're the primo s2k badnit running around rdming people outside of town; honestly you should feel blessed that i didn't post a ban request on you for our first interaction because your shitty, self righteous and utterly hypocritical attitude absolutely warrants one

The person who gave me a suit from observe was pew pew . I was kidding when I said flower. I had dropped the suit earlier while trying to make room in my inventory and my shitty Internet dropped me from the server, so I asked whoever was around to pick it up for me. That's what you saw me getting back!

[PM FROM Nomad] I tickled your feet so you could maybe "build" a little less silly, open in sight for everyone.
[PM TO Nomad] i tickled your face with an svd

lmao

if anyone wants the full log of this exchange i have it

I think the punishment should be more severe than 60 minutes, if you want to get rid of RDM and other rulebreaking action. You need to make the rulebreaker learn (shame there no physical punishment since it the most effective).

I think the punishment should be more severe than 60 minutes, if you want to get rid of RDM and other rulebreaking action. You need to make the rulebreaker learn (shame there no physical punishment since it the most effective).

SO you think Massie should be banned longer too for their past behavior?

he was already banned and dealt with, especially after killing crawdy and your gun was reimbursed
Wasn't flower banned for an hour for "backseating" or something, way after my stuff happened?

i dont have observe flags, i watched your video, im the idiot in the black sunrise with a double barerl that told you "if i shot you, you'd know"

the only time i actually killed you was when you ran up to me while i was on my char after bekah got killed by the meteor

Why did Bekah say it was you who gave her the suit? Weren't you on Radiation Rod? Give me a second to write a full reply (including apology), jeez

hey massie remember when you started s2king me while i was building the freedom dupe because i "shouldn't have been building where people can see me"

then threw an hour-long fit when i promptly merked you with my svd and sold your gun to cover the damage you did to my exo

i just think it's funny that you're sitting here trying to get someone banned for s2k when you're the primo s2k badnit running around rdming people outside of town; honestly you should feel blessed that i didn't post a ban request on you for our first interaction because your shitty, self righteous and utterly hypocritical attitude absolutely warrants one
Pirate, I've already complained how you try to project the "s2k hungry scriptbandit" imagie on me and twist around things how they aren't are, and I've thoroughly talked about what happened with Kieck and Captain.
Name me one incident where I "bandits2k'd", or even normally s2k'd anyone. To defend myself (yet again); I shot you once in the FOOT for constantly noclipping in and out because you seemingly tried to parkour on a metal beam, out in the open (with no physgun equipped). I've already talked with Captain about how that was not an appropriate reaction from my side, as I could have just as well Physgunned at you to signal you to stop, but I opted for the quick shot.
You flew over to me in observe, I told you why I did what, then you flew back onto a roof, shooting me with an SVD once in the back, then twice in the head while I was talking with you, while I showed no signs or retaliation. If I were you, I'd be bullshitting on how you were abusing observe to get on the roof and to grab my gun, but that's fucking pathetic and below me.

you propsurfed onto a roof to s2k me

i have stairs
I was sitting there for an hour, observing people that walked around, especially the carousel anomaly? I did not set a goal to fucking hunt you down, for the tenth time. Stop twisting around things ffs.

Also in consideration to this thread, please give me a few minutes to go over, considering the new stuff that just came up.

i know you propsurfed because i was the one who gave you the last push from observe when you were teetering on the edge of falling to your death

then you started s2king me while i was setting up fortifications, so i went back to where i had been on watch ic (hence the svd already being equipped) and returned fire

not really sure how else i should have handled that, i guess i could've returned fire from where i was building but you would have lost either way

you were up there for much less than an hour when you decided to start s2king me in any case

SO you think Massie should be banned longer too for their past behavior?
I did not talk about Massie or Flower or me or you. I talk about the future offender and I said from what I see about the punishment time and for me 60 minutes is just too short for a repeated RDM action.

If I were you, I'd be bullshitting on how you were abusing observe to get on the roof and to grab my gun, but that's fucking pathetic and below me.

evidently it's not below you because you just brought it up and talked about it?

[PM FROM Nomad] I tickled your feet so you could maybe "build" a little less silly, open in sight for everyone.
[PM TO Nomad] i tickled your face with an svd

lmao

if anyone wants the full log of this exchange i have it

I'm interested to read

i know you propsurfed because i was the one who gave you the last push from observe when you were teetering on the edge of falling to your death

then you started s2king me while i was setting up fortifications, so i went back to where i had been on watch ic (hence the svd already being equipped) and returned fire

not really sure how else i should have handled that, i guess i could've returned fire from where i was building but you would have lost either way

you were up there for much less than an hour when you decided to start s2king me in any case

I got up there via propsurf, but by climbing up the metal constraints and via the windows on the side of the building (even if they are 2d textures) ICly. I've done that several times in last iteration. I did not even notice that you pushed me up. But I can assure you, I did not intend to initiate an s2k fight, hence I only shot you once as a signal and then returned patrolling around.

evidently it's not below you because you just brought it up and talked about it?
Poorly formulated, sorry. I meant using it as a reason initially, not just mentioning it.

aaaa why am I arguing with pirate when I should be writing an apology to flower right now

Alright, so first of all: I'm sorry flower for suspecting you. Due to the responses I got from both of you (and Valkyrie), I was thinking it was you the whole time in observe. I'm sorry if this thread worried you, or hurt you in any other way, and I'm sorry for pointing my finger at you (at least in terms of the observer case).

Valkyrie, so if I understand correctly, it was pew who dragged you away?

Last edited:
do you just have some kind of vendetta against this particular group of players massie because you brought them up for no reason after attempting to rdm me as well

[PM FROM Nomad] Are you like purplesockz and pew who start s2king people because they look a them funny?
[PM TO Nomad] ??? youre the one that started s2king me

e: don't try and edit your jab at pew out of your post after i address it lol you retard

do you just have some kind of vendetta against this particular group of players massie because you brought them up for no reason after attempting to rdm me as well

[PM FROM Nomad] Are you like purplesockz and pew who start s2king people because they look a them funny?
[PM TO Nomad] ??? youre the one that started s2king me

e: don't try and edit your jab at pew out of your post after i address it lol you retard

There's a reason why I wrote stuff about pew but edited it out and Bennet and Gangleider know why (or well, if they even remember the Conversation). And I edited it out before you pressed reply, or at least at the same time.

And the reason I mention those two towards you, are because of past experiences with them. Not necessarily recent, but like in the last iteration and the one before that.

Pirate, is your only contribution in this thread, in trying to antagonize me like you did in OOC, bragging over your "well-earned" kill? You know I had no intention of a fight, and you know that I did not retaliate, or in any other way threatened you with rdm. I shot you once in the foot. You shot me 3 times, two times in the head, while I was actively writing to you. Why was the guy's post, that wanted a non-derailed thread removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread