Shia unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shia

Mar 15, 2018
Name of character: Private Roberts (event char)
Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1:91112514
Original length of ban: perma
Time since ban: a day or smth
Who banned you: popo popo
Reason for original ban: killed moogaloo moogaloo since he teleported in whilst i was being told what to do, was banned given he was going to give instructions for the event; killed him because he hadn't even started to give instructions, was under the impression all was said and done already, was childish of me to kill him but i didn't know he was doing anything besides watching, that's about it
Proof(If Applicable): hngng im on the uss liberty and i hear planes approaching what do i do colonel
Reason for unban: kinda already explained it, intended to put the reasoning here but i wasn't paying attention and i just wanna get this appeal sorted

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
Interesting how your appeal doesn't even touch on the speed glitching.

killed him because he hadn't even started to give instructions, was under the impression all was said and done already
Is my brain rattling too hard from the concert I was just at or is this contradictory?

Proof(If Applicable): hngng im on the uss liberty and i hear planes approaching what do i do colonel
Also interesting.

Shia I know you're a light hearted person and you joke around a lot but this really isn't the place to being doing that if you want the admin team to take you seriously and actually consider an unban.

Shia

Mar 15, 2018
Interesting how your appeal doesn't even touch on the speed glitching.
Did it in an isolated area because I found the animation funny. Didn't happen on the same map, even.

my brain rattling too hard from the concert I was just at or is this contradictory?
Kiwi had gave all the instructions already. Moo tp'd in and said something along the lines of 'ur doing a service', called him a Cajun and shot him in the head (what band did you go see btw)

Also interesting.

Shia I know you're a light hearted person and you joke around a lot but this really isn't the place to being doing that if you want the admin team to take you seriously and actually consider an unban
Fair enough.

feelsgoodman

New Blood
Dec 21, 2011
Pretty sure the USS Liberty is a ship that got sunk by the Israelis and is used today as an antisemitic dogwhistle.

Could just be me, though. You should probably edit that out.

moogaloo

The Schemer
TRP Admin
Sep 1, 2011
I'm ok with you being unbanned. You need to stop n settle down a little bit as I said in disc. It was a series of actions all day that led to the ban & personally I should've lowered it down to a few hours at the time.

I don't think the appeal was needed in all honesty and I should've done somethin about that sooner.

assuming no other admin is going to hard disagree, I'm going to lock the thread & unban you now.

feelsgoodman

New Blood
Dec 21, 2011
nah just a video i found funny
For clarification, it’s not really something to worry about, but it’s pretty dumb to include it. If you don’t need proof, then don’t include it. It can really only hurt you and memeing on your ban appeal is rookie 101.

In any case, I think this was a kneejerk permaban for doing something stupid. I doubt you’ll be banned for any length of time longer than a day or two over shooting an admin in the face when it’s really a minimal inconvenience for them—even if it’s really disrespectful to the event organizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)