Content TnB Content Packs

I had no idea that someone would defend my thoughts, giving the fact that I was a newguy, Many thanks Cortez.

I remember last time I downloaded these files they changed the skins of the models even when I was not on the server. Do they still do this?

Downloaded+Installed the megapacks, and it helps a lot except for the fact that the models are NOT changing. I try to join the SRP server, and when it brings me to character creation/selection, instead of nice, quaint little image previews of the characters, I get a big fat ugly red error sign.

Is there a separate file for the default SRP player character skins? Or is it buried in the megapack?

(No, I didn't place this in my addons, I merged it with the garrysmod/garrysmod folders)

i have a question to ask

why is the megapack hosted off-site?

wouldn't it be more efficient to just host it on tnb.com itself or to create a torrent or someshit

Carnagedude504 said:
Downloaded+Installed the megapacks, and it helps a lot except for the fact that the models are NOT changing. I try to join the SRP server, and when it brings me to character creation/selection, instead of nice, quaint little image previews of the characters, I get a big fat ugly red error sign.

Is there a separate file for the default SRP player character skins? Or is it buried in the megapack?

(No, I didn't place this in my addons, I merged it with the garrysmod/garrysmod folders)
Well, from what I know, that's a script/file problem from the packs/script/server itself. Because, if you're able to see the models, but not them on the character creation menu, I think it's OK, somehow.

Delete your spawnicons folder and see if that fixes anything. Your spawnicons are just static images and they don't get regenerated.

Something's wrong with megapack part 3's link. It redirects me to a blank page with "High security Alert!!!" And it says I'm not permitted to download it.

Anyone else having this problem..?

Users who are viewing this thread