Content TnB Content Packs

If you can download megapacks I believe you have only a short wait for those models, since you seem to have an internet speed at around 500 kb/s to 700 kb/s.

BunkerBob said:
If you can download megapacks I believe you have only a short wait for those models, since you seem to have an internet speed at around 500 kb/s to 700 kb/s.

no it took me just about an hour

I see nothing to complain about there involving dl time, but the packs DO need to be updated its been a few months.

Sadly most if not nearly all are weapons models, those damn weapons.

I don't see why you all don't just start an SVN or similar filesharing service that can be easily modified and updated regularly. Perhaps there are more pressing issues I am not aware of.

Someone did a fairly decent write up on the reasons why SVN wouldn't work well for TnB. Summarized, it uses quite a bit more information than necessary and that the issue of how the content is already lacking in attention would only become worse.

A proper fastdl would be good enough. Especially if it did the bzip compression which is all automated on the player's end.

I tried to download the mega packs.
I keep getting error at the end [Tried on multiple computers and browsers ] I guess the links are broken
The map was downloaded successfully without any errors.

Ns Kush said:
k, thanks.

Meh, if you already merged it, -you shouldn't have, just drop an info.txt into each folder, so you can remove them (Having 100 resistance npc's without spawn pics can get pretty annoying.)

DTX said:
I tried to download the mega packs.
I keep getting error at the end [Tried on multiple computers and browsers ] I guess the links are broken
The map was downloaded successfully without any errors.

Did you extract them into the correct place and click 'yes to all' when prompted?

There are some things missing from the megapack I need.

Zipties model
Tacoma truck textures

and some other things i cant think of atm

I think the zipties model is from CSS or something. lol. It's a little pouch.

Not on T:RP's TS2. It's a white ziptie thing.

Also all 3 of the links are dead now, so it's a perfect opportunity to fix issues such as these. Others should post what files they notice are missing so that they can be added.

Apparently it was just down for a while for some reason, it works now.

But they're still out of date and missing a ton of stuff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread