Content TnB Content Packs

Sin said:
Something's wrong with megapack part 3's link. It redirects me to a blank page with "High security Alert!!!" And it says I'm not permitted to download it.

Anyone else having this problem..?

I didn't get it. You may want to check your computer. I got a virus once that would redirect my browser to give me messages like that. It's a scam to make you download a bugged anti-virus that'll infest your computer. Run a deep scan and see if you get anything.

I just barely tried it on like 3 different computers, and on my ipod. Still having the same problem. I'm pretty sure it's the link or something. I don't know why it worked for you.

Either one of a few problems

1: Your internet protection is on HIGH and is disabling sites that are not viewed frequently.
2: SOPA's a bitch.

Guys, I still have the zip files on my PC for all 3 packs. I'll upload the stuff to my VPS so you can download from it, but I'm on a VPN so it might be a few hours.

http://miznimize.net/c0ntent/files/TNB/

Downloads will be there. Don't download until I tell you guys that you can, as I'm still uploading. You'll waste server bandwith and get a corrupted .rar file if you do otherwise.

Great help having all the models in a few packs.

Any chance of having a map megapack or would that just be too large?

I hate to sound like a broken record as all this has been said many times before, but it is extremely annoying to be completely unable to find the models and textures needed to properly view characters and weapons on TnB's servers. There is HL2:RP exclusive content such as CP's and the combine_se on T:RP, some textures which can only be gained from servers typically passworded and inaccessible to many people, and so forth. Its simply not working very well. I don't mind having to download the files, I just mind having to struggle to locate them.

I'm not ignorant or anything and I completely understand why this is a difficult issue, but it is still an issue that needs some attention.

read my name that's what you can do to yourself for making people register just to play a on fucking server
just a tip make this shit so you can read it without registering so you don't scare people off before they even started

Thank you for your valid, meaningful, non-bias and conflicting argument which sums up your personal conclusion at the end.
I'll make sure to take that into account, when updating the forums :).

updated with some new links for the updated megapack, stalker content, and some map links.

Davebrown said:
updated with some new links for the updated megapack, stalker content, and some map links.
Does that mean I can stop compromising my bandwidth and remove the files from my VPS, or do you guys still want them hosted there?

For the new megapack update are we supposed to dl the three megapack links or the two that say tnb website links.

Users who are viewing this thread