RR - What Comes Next - (4th, 5th, 6th of August, 2017)

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him

Kevin Cuevas: Well, let's go home.
Kevin Cuevas: Did I--
Roxanne Cuevas: Wha'?
Kevin Cuevas: Did I just call it home?

** Roxanne Cuevas shrugs. "Ain't it?"
** Kevin Cuevas does a full 360, looking the town over slowly. "Guess it is now."

Kevin Cuevas: Look at that, we finally moved out of the city.
** Kevin Cuevas cackles.
Roxanne Cuevas: Heh. Took us a little.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Identity
i wasnt there for chapter two so just assume the mailman stayed locked in his safehouse until he eventually killed himself becoming aware people didn't need mail delivered to them when theres a zombie outbreak ravaging the planet
nah the people in the safehouse got kicked out by military deserters when they raided the place and hit Bood in the jaw, poor Bood.

TheIrishSailor

Jun 16, 2017
Identity
To the people rating my posts dumb, I don't have qualms with it, the death caught me off guard and scared the shit out of me, and I don't know how else to describe it other than a 200 pound mass of muscle sprinting into the depths of my subconscious to reemerge as a recurring nightmare years later.

Random Roleplay is lots of fun, and there isn't any need to hang onto a character considering they're pretty damn temporary

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him
To the people rating my posts dumb, I don't have qualms with it, the death caught me off guard and scared the shit out of me, and I don't know how else to describe it other than a 200 pound mass of muscle sprinting into the depths of my subconscious to reemerge as a recurring nightmare years later.

Random Roleplay is lots of fun, and there isn't any need to hang onto a character considering they're pretty damn temporary
i rated it dumb b/c you were making light of rape to say that your character got overpowered

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
i rated it dumb b/c you were making light of rape to say that your character got overpowered
Speaking of saying rape, whoever screamed in OOC "hey look! LKC is going to go rape another child!" is sick. Don't even make fun of that. It isn't funny in any scenario.

e. Whoever played Victor Sanchez*

Wheatos

rp_terminal6_v2 pinterest moodboard
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Sep 27, 2015
Identity
He/Him
oh, for ch.2 devs should see about re-enabling the function in which players can edit their own bodygroups with the easy bodygroup tool. Just better to do it ourselves than relying on the mod team.

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
Soooooooooo ummmm
Just curious

When is the second part coming along? :)

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
It's fun reading back over this and seeing how happy people were with how the first event went, it makes me excited to get the next one under way. There's been some set backs but chapter two will be done immediately upon HL2's end.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Calling it now that the twist ending is we bust in and find patient zero but its just moomao same as he ever is

moogaloo

The Schemer
Sep 1, 2011
Identity

moomao, with the work of his two loyal doctors bennet and anony, turns himself into a living cheese, human, kombucha scoby hybrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)