RR - What Comes Next - (4th, 5th, 6th of August, 2017)

TOMKEG1

terrible tastes in anime
Dec 7, 2014
fredrick yelled at a pregnant woman for being inconvenient and hit a zombie with a shovel.

then he drove to syracuse with cathleen and some people and left charlie to do the work while they were gone

good job charlie.

This was a fun event. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

Wheatos

rp_terminal6_v2 pinterest moodboard
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Sep 27, 2015
Identity
He/Him
best roleplay I've had in a while

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
Can't wait to see what happens to everyone in Chapter 2

Fudge

Zealot
Jun 22, 2015
Identity
The ending was great, really had some good fun with it. My character progressing from not liking police, to having to work with them to survive, to actually helping them in very many ways was good fun. Really turned around the character for me and I didn't think it'd turn into that.

You all did good, I love all of you. In the end Ellis got his N card, and a dap up.

TheIrishSailor

Jun 16, 2017
Identity
I remember her getting attacked by that zombie in the alleyway. And the blood in her mouth and she spit it out.

Is that what got her? The blood, I mean
Emma died from a super zombie, invincible sprinter kinda shit, and Jo died from infection, probably from that zombie in the alleyway.

tahno

Zealot
Mar 4, 2015
Identity
that was a great rr, i had so much fun developing my character and i looked forward to every event. playing as a mother was a very different experience for me.

so ye cathleen drove to syracuse with freddie and the pregnant woman dawn to find her children and she'll return with them.

Supersoup

Jun 25, 2015
i wasnt there for chapter two so just assume the mailman stayed locked in his safehouse until he eventually killed himself becoming aware people didn't need mail delivered to them when theres a zombie outbreak ravaging the planet

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
i wasnt there for chapter two so just assume the mailman stayed locked in his safehouse until he eventually killed himself becoming aware people didn't need mail delivered to them when theres a zombie outbreak ravaging the planet
I don't know none if I should rate this funny or sad...

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
nordson, bailey and lily continue to stay on that roof until it's necessary for them to hop down and leave their elevated safety

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)