Not open for further replies.

Rionas

Legend
Mar 7, 2015
i'm really proud of my boys in squad 4, great work today
almost all of us were injured or died but i felt like we really pushed through

Brealaran

Sep 13, 2015

I figure most of the people pictured here are dead, pilot included.

Proud of the entire First Platoon, especially those that had to fight through the jungle back to base without support on the event at around 7:00 PDT.

jumbo shrimp

Zealot
Jan 17, 2017
Identity
look out tomorrow for special deals in the commissary including but not limited to: a revolver, one marijuana cigarette, a signed copy of the novel Fahrenheit 451, and a live 105mm mortar round

Zippo Raid

OUTTA' LUCK, OUTTA' SIGHT, TURN THE FUCK OFF THE H
Nov 30, 2014
someone can take my spot as an enlisted private for the rest of this, was really hype to come play with yall until i learned my bro isn't allowed to come along and help me with my act like usual

DiBen

Zealot
Oct 1, 2011
Identity
Server is up and the staff is getting people set up. We'll be starting proper in an hour.

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
idk where else to post this but for all RRs i really recommend making the BG tool accessible to everyone. RR is on a "who-the-moderators-think-can-handle-the-setting" thing, so they'd be trusted with the server and the tools themselves, and it'd save the admins a trivial but time consuming job, and let people accessorise how they like.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
Identity
She/Her
idk where else to post this but for all RRs i really recommend making the BG tool accessible to everyone. RR is on a "who-the-moderators-think-can-handle-the-setting" thing, so they'd be trusted with the server and the tools themselves, and it'd save the admins a trivial but time consuming job, and let people accessorise how they like.
im pretty sure it is, you just need advanced tooltrust

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
And now this RR event is all wrapped up.

A lot of you enjoyed day one the most, and some of you day three.

This RR was very much handled by just the RR team by the end over experienced admins so I feel it'd very valuable to probe for what was and was not appreciated and enjoyed the most from each of you.

What did you not like? What ruined this for you, if there was such a moment? What stood out as better, as this event had many different styles and changes as we went.

This feedback will help us reflect and do better the next time around as there were many other issues internally I'm aware of, but none of that matters if how you as the players saw it was nothing but entertaining. Personally I would appreciate it at least. No matter what you have to say even if it's all scathing, it still helps.

I do hope you enjoyed it, I really hope to work out our mistakes for the next event around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)