RR - The Thing - June Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

morally bankrupt degenerate
Nov 24, 2013
Identity
That's like midnight in the UK. How about we start at 4AM your time because I can get breakfast outta the way and sit down for some nice RP.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
That's only fair tbh I've stayed up until the sun comes up more than enough. Time to pay back the favour.

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
Story progression resumes at 8pm gmt1 (3pm est - i.e in 2 and a half hours)

People can jump on and passive if they want until then, there just won't be any plot progress.

Helios

Legend
Dec 1, 2012
Identity
He/Him
Jam Junker (OKNOTOK): [ADMIN] jam sacrified himself to save leena tell me leena made it out
George Meyers (RabidMaggot93): [ADMIN] That note beside you guys
Juan Marcelo (nylon smile): [ADMIN] leena was a thing
Markus Gray (hopefully dead by 40): [ADMIN] leena was a thing
Jam Junker (OKNOTOK): [ADMIN] NO
Juan Marcelo (nylon smile): [ADMIN] LOL
Viktor Sanchez (muglymao): [ADMIN] LOL
Jam Junker (OKNOTOK): [ADMIN] NOO
Juan Marcelo (nylon smile): [ADMIN] OWNED
Richard Nichols (bennet): [ADMIN] LOL
screenshots to come in a bit

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Fantastic event, and a great proof of concept that Random Roleplay is a brilliant idea.

Amazed my character actually almost escaped without even seeing it once. In the end she got a single encounter before she got the hell out of there. Fantastic performance from everyone involved, everyone played their roles beautifully and made the whole thing seem alive with all of the passive building up. It worked so well that when The Thing was actually a problem it blended in so seamlessly with our ongoing RP that I hardly noticed the transition. :)

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
random roleplay is a very good setting for horror based roleplays, because all horror movies/media isn't meant to last long - you're seeing the "this is how you died" project zomboid-esque story and that's what makes random roleplay so good for the theme

i really enjoyed being a part of it and doing all of the rp surrounding it. watching what seemed like a solid plan to test all possible things backfire completely and fail was fun

after figuring out that each component of the thing is it's own sentient being that will do whatever it can to survive, me and the group i was with quickly got to work devising a plan to figure out who was and who wasn't a thing. it lead to us going in to a room and almost getting trapped - a thing on either side of us

i had a lot of fun

Stupid Snake

Legend
May 12, 2015
Identity
They/Them
hello yes i assimilated leena

they took it really well considering i assimilated in one emote which was dick but still ignorant move

also heres a picture of jonas things preferred form (im serious i used tentacles way too much)

juvenile jokes aside this was really good i had a lot of fun even though i was the second person to get assimilated
i knew i shouldnt have trusted lkc

also it was me who kept turning out the lights :>)

fun stuff cant wait to get turned into a xenomorph

Lumine

Legend
May 24, 2016
Identity
She/Her
hello yes i assimilated leena

they took it really well considering i assimilated in one emote which was dick but still ignorant move

also heres a picture of jonas things preferred form (im serious i used tentacles way too much)

juvenile jokes aside this was really good i had a lot of fun even though i was the second person to get assimilated
i knew i shouldnt have trusted lkc

also it was me who kept turning out the lights :>)

fun stuff cant wait to get turned into a xenomorph
i didn't care tbh, leena was going to get fucked regardless imo plus it was fun to get george and scar meyers as he watched him get assimilated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)