RR - HALF-LIFE: RESONANCE AFTERSHOCK

Cindy

Roleplay Department Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
Had a hard time getting involved due to technical issues on my part but it was still a blast from the few things I could get in on.

Great work, great fun. More RR's that string through the trail of events leading all the way up to a 7HW RR would be great.

Gunnerstrip7

Warrior of Sunlight
Aug 17, 2011
Identity
Having a lead-up RR would be pretty damn sweet. I dunno when/what year the actual city rp will start in so I can't say if it'd be perfect for people setting up their character, but good enough eh? And of course it'd be interesting to see the Seven Hour War.

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him
The character I played in this event was a music-heavy one; later I'll post the soundtrack for everything I used during the event, including the stuff played on the radio station

PopePanda

Zealot
Sep 21, 2015
Identity
I was unfortunately unable to attend this RR, due to it being my birthday weekend but I'm super excited to see what happens next based on what I've been hearing about this RR.

I would be super interested in a lead up RR, hell...I want to see /The/ Seven Hour War.

Klacer

May 9, 2015
Identity
Despite missing both days 2 and 3, I actually had a lot of fun with the RR! For me it was more about exploring the character idea of Miles Mawlson (Since I kinda missed most of the action), but I enjoyed it nonetheless!

Nenko

HLNA Admin
Media Team
Feb 16, 2016
I loved it. I was Quinn Snidermann, the first headcrab zombie dude.

Definitely want to play out the Seven Hour war now. Sure, it's just a big gigantic hopeless fight that's hard to portray accurately, but hey, still can be fun.

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him
later I'll post the soundtrack for everything I used during the event, including the stuff played on the radio station
I'm sorry, I completely forgot to follow up on this. Given the setting, I wanted to use a lot of country-influenced music, with a little period-appropriate classic rock thrown in the mix. Here's some of the main songs I remember being played on Frank Gaston's station:

also, some non-diagetic mood music that made some appearances throughout:

Henry Ryan

Zealot
Jun 21, 2019
Man i can finly be Timmy Derkmans Kid and die in black mesa or be HECU Herbert and Get zapped in the back by a vort and fuck up my spine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)