RR - HALF-LIFE: RESONANCE AFTERSHOCK

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Identity
Just got back for the last two hours of the event today, I gotta say this was a really good RR and something to hype me up for HL2rp for when it comes, even got a video and a ton of screenshots out of this.

Thank you for setting this up, had a blast.

Starlad

space cowboy
Jul 4, 2011
That was an awesome experience, thanks for those that put it together!

And thank you for everyone that RP'd with me. Find out next time whether or not Fiona Bloom sees her children again!

Seph491

New Blood
Dec 22, 2011
Identity
That was an amazing event seeing it just ramp up from beginning to end. I had a blast and thank everyone who helped create this.

Chiss

Mar 18, 2018
Identity
She/Her
In the years to come, Detective Delaney Jones would stand trial for the voluntary manslaughter of 4 US Marines and inevitably receive a 20 year sentence. The sentence overturns with reluctant acceptance into the Combine Civil Authority once the 7 Hour War passes - and in the end, Resistance invasion takes her life.

thanks for the event fellers, was real neat

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
honestly hurt to put the server down, i did fuck all for this event outside of getting the content on the server so hugely thankful to the team for making it what it was and for bloo and sym for comin up with it

from the rr to humanity hiding in the fortress cities right up til the combine invasion? should we?

Last edited:

Starlad

space cowboy
Jul 4, 2011
Itd be an interesting "real life" rp. Humanity shoved into cities cause if the portal storms and alien creatures and then boom. The big war.

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
if you were to do it it'd be better to start it by redoing the rr so that people can not only join that missed it (haha mordhau) and also so that it can be done while keeping in mind that the server will last a while after the events of brimstone

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
We had a good run with this one lads, hope you enjoyed. Got some screens uploading at the moment - https://imgur.com/a/N6HMVdC

honestly hurt to put the server down, i did fuck all for this event outside of getting the content on the server so hugely thankful to the team for making it what it was and for bloo for comin up with it

from the rr to humanity hiding in the fortress cities right up til the combine invasion? should we?
Bennet, I think it would be criminal to miss the opportunity - viewing the aftermath of the Black Mesa Incident from the perspective of one of the major cities suffering from the Portal Storms, to being drawn under martial law, to the Seven Hour War and the immediate Combine Occupation which follows (and the transition of authority) could be an interesting/fun setup and it might give a few people the chance to lay the groundwork for later characters when HL2 finally comes back around.

bennet

May 22, 2011
not much point in redoing an rr that literally just happened and in which the ending was vague enough that the people that played could put their characters where ever they want

can we just get cityrp
it's coming dude, it can't come any faster than it currently is but it's coming and we're close. you will have city rp soon

kelso

skynet
HLNA Admin
Oct 4, 2018
Identity
She/Her
not much point in redoing an rr that literally just happened and in which the ending was vague enough that the people that played could put their characters where ever they want

it's coming dude, it can't come any faster than it currently is but it's coming and we're close. you will have city rp soon
As in uhhh, normal (Pre-Outbreak ZRP style) cityrp

(also don't rush with eternity, best it's like, working fully)

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
ah i thought you meant redoing it in a bit/having it lead in to city rp, so like the gap between the two zrps. my b

bennet

May 22, 2011
nah if we decided to do it the server would more or less be up tomorrow or in a few days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)