blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him

HALF-LIFE: RESONANCE AFTERSHOCK

Welcome to Brimstone, New Mexico. Founded as a prospecting town during the Gold Rush, it is now a few dozen denizens shy of being marked off as a ghost town, home to little more than a few truck stops, an AM radio station, an abandoned mine, and an old Army warehouse. Quite possibly the most boring town on Earth, nothing much ever happens in Brimstone.

...At least until now. Pets are disappearing. Eldritch howls can be heard in the desert at night. Military trucks hurtle through town towards the nearby Black Mesa Research Facility. The townsfolk aren't talking about it, but everyone knows it: something bad is about to happen in Brimstone.

STARTS FRIDAY 6PM EST/11 GMT

FRIDAY MAY 10 - SUNDAY MAY 12

content packs should be linked but just in case, make sure you're subscribed to both
content pack 1

content pack 2

Last edited:

Robe

some fucking pog fuck
Sep 30, 2012
Identity
that's what i said

now my knees are gone.

hope i can make this one, should be able to.

malina?

trans rights or burial rites
Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
I'll try to be there for everything, but I'll probably miss the finale if it's on sunday.
H*ck yeah, though. Looking forward to this.

Cindy

Roleplay Department Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
also, really good song choice

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
very excited tho the map is a bit of a headache. despite my best efforts of verifying, mounting, reinstalling, and resubscribing, i still cant get all the missing textures and invisible floors to go away. :(

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Identity
He/Him
mounting left 4 dead 2 might fix the issues, since the content pack uses a lot of l4d props. i had a similar issue on an older computer with chaparral and doing that solved it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)