RR- Alien - Monday 11th, Thursday 14th, Saturday 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
We'll be starting in 50 minutes, you may connect now onwards to get set up and have a bit of a wander, do some passive

Password is woahaliens

Ask in /a once you get on to have your character set up

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
And that's it, we're done. I thoroughly enjoyed directing that. Thank you to everyone who helped build and co-manage this with me. The two nights we ran this every one of you who played behaved perfectly and I couldn't have asked for more from any of you. I'll take any feedback, I want to do more like this in the months to come, in RR and just on the main servers.

CyrusWolfie

New Blood
Nov 13, 2014
Yo so that was the best fucking roleplay ever. I'm really sad I didn't get to survive but that's the price we pay. I'm also sad I couldn't save Donovan's paper football collection >:

R.I.P Aiden Xavis. You died with your arm being ripped off and a Xeno tail right through your spine and heart.​

Jon

Banned
Jan 21, 2015
Pronouns:
She/Her
Yo so that was the best fucking roleplay ever. I'm really sad I didn't get to survive but that's the price we pay. I'm also sad I couldn't save Donovan's paper football collection >:

R.I.P Aiden Xavis. You died with your arm being ripped off and a Xeno tail right through your spine and heart.​
Aiden gave us enough of a warning about the captain for us to stop the androids escaping god bless

CyrusWolfie

New Blood
Nov 13, 2014
Aiden gave us enough of a warning about the captain for us to stop the androids escaping god bless
Technically Edward escaped and Dave probably got blown the fuck up. But, something tells me Edward won't survive.

Jul 28, 2016
Pronouns:
Bradan Herakleois, The only man to survive the Alien's slaughter by escaping in a gunship in the hangar of the ship.

** The door is closed locking Bradan inside the gunship as it begins to come to life. **

The other are fighting the two androids along with the Alien finally showing up and attacking poor Smith.

** Latched to the side of the gunship, that alarm wails. Instead of attacking the gunship, Dave leaps off, and makes a break for the elevator. He's running at like- Fucking lightspeed. **

** the Ramp to the ship slowly begins to pull inside of the small compartment of it. The space to stand on it slowly becoming less and less as it moves. **

** Bradan taking revenge on Dave fires a rocket toward the elevator he was running toward.**

** Rockets fire from the ship, a hole punched through the bay doors. It's small but that's enough to disengage the lock, they slide open. Air is sucked from the vessel only briefly before a field generator just about kicks in. **

** The gunship leaves, only one man aboard. The xenomorph pacing along the breathless hangar bay to the scatter group of remaining survivors. The countdown is nearly up. **

Bradan.PNG **The Co-pilot is left flying away in his new gunship alone with his heavy beam rifle quietly crying to himself after all thats happen and all he's seen.**

CyrusWolfie

New Blood
Nov 13, 2014
Bradan Herakleois, The only man to survive the Alien's slaughter by escaping in a gunship in the hangar of the ship.

** The door is closed locking Bradan inside the gunship as it begins to come to life. **

The other are fighting the two androids along with the Alien finally showing up and attacking poor Smith.

** Latched to the side of the gunship, that alarm wails. Instead of attacking the gunship, Dave leaps off, and makes a break for the elevator. He's running at like- Fucking lightspeed. **

** the Ramp to the ship slowly begins to pull inside of the small compartment of it. The space to stand on it slowly becoming less and less as it moves. **

** Bradan taking revenge on Dave fires a rocket toward the elevator he was running toward.**

** Rockets fire from the ship, a hole punched through the bay doors. It's small but that's enough to disengage the lock, they slide open. Air is sucked from the vessel only briefly before a field generator just about kicks in. **

** The gunship leaves, only one man aboard. The xenomorph pacing along the breathless hangar bay to the scatter group of remaining survivors. The countdown is nearly up. **

View attachment 3149 **The Co-pilot is left flying away in his new gunship alone with his heavy beam rifle quietly crying to himself after all thats happen and all he's seen.**
Yo man, ain't you happy I gave you that beam laser?

Waptnt

Zealot
Dec 3, 2011
Only the pilots survive, almost like they're the only ones who could fly the shuttle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)