RR- Alien - Monday 11th, Thursday 14th, Saturday 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
I'll replace someone if they can't make it. I played the AvP game and now I wanna RP as Doctor Groves

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
People can start jumping on to prep in just over half an hour, we're starting in just over 90 minutes.

Another reminder that while literally anyone is invited to attend those on the roster that take priority for spots. If it fills up it'll be on first comers after priority spots are filled. There's a hard limit as to how many people can attend and it's like 14 or fewer.

Anton

Zealot
May 25, 2013
Afraid I'm not going to be able to participate tonight, whoever wants to take my role is free to do so.

Fuzzy Wolfy

The 'good' cop
Jun 24, 2013
I still plan on attending but I may a tiny bit late, nothing big - blame my boss for that, if it ends up being the case.

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
Finished my class and about to hop on unless y'all already started

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Postponed for today.

Unfortunately not enough people turned up by the extra-extended start time I held back two and a half hours and we wouldn't have time to finish the entire course of events without super duper rushing before the sun came up on my end.

Saturday is still on, I get that Thursday was a poorly chosen day and a lot of last-moment issues hit just about everyone, so we're all good for the weekend where I hope we'll have more free time for people involved.

10PM GMT, Saturday.

siezta

Jul 2, 2016
Identity
yeah, sorry for not popping on;

turns out my Thursday was a lot more busy than i originally anticipated

Denicide

Zealot
May 22, 2011
Hey, sorry for missing my date. I was out of the country since before this had a date and didn't check back while I was away. Hope it was fun anyway.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Final pass is today, 16 hours is the absolute latest starting point and that is pushing it hard, but you can start showing up, and are expected to show up, in 14, at 9pm (GMT), 10pm my time (BST), because I want to start this by 11pm (BST) my time and that's still kind of late, that's 10pm (GMT).

GO RUN THAT THROUGH A CONVERTER, IF YOU SHOW UP LATE YOU CAN'T ATTEND, IT'S ON YOU IF YOU GET IT WRONG

I want to be perfectly clear, if we're delayed even 15 minutes later than the latest time stated it's cancelled outright and I'll just go to sleep for a few more hours instead because I have a 6am shift on Sunday and I can't be doing with any fucking around at all, we will not have any time. I live in the UK and I've every intent to run the event until 5am so I can leave afterwards for work.

This will be the final time we run this Alien RR before packing it up and working on the next one. Everyone is invited, people who are on the roster get a guaranteed place. People who missed the Thursday and Monday ones are also hugely more likely to be able to attend but I might have to do some fucking around with the jobs assigned unfortunately (but it's not that important).

Waptnt

Zealot
Dec 3, 2011
It's at 5pm for those on GMT -5/EST in America. Roughly about 2pm for those on the west coast.
5pm est coast
2pm west coast
For north America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)