RR- Alien - Monday 11th, Thursday 14th, Saturday 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Today's session is over and it was very enjoyable I hope. Everyone who attended, I'm very thankful for the way you conducted yourselves, it made managing that such a breeze and a pleasure to do.

I'm going to loosen the placement for the the two future sessions on Thursday and Saturday. People who have been given a place will take priority but if you want in, even if you were already attending today and want another go around, you're welcome to join and see if I can allocate you a place, but I do believe we hit our limit today of 14 people, so that'll be the rough cap.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Humans, hired crew, won. One survivor played by Waptnt, James O'Hara.

For the sake of no spoilers please do not post any logs of what happened btw guys. This story has two more lots to go through.

Waptnt

Zealot
Dec 3, 2011
Humans, hired crew, won. One survivor played by Waptnt, James O'Hara.

For the sake of no spoilers please do not post any logs of what happened btw guys. This story has two more lots to go through.
I wasn't even supposed to be a character. I was a last minute fill in pilot character.

Redford

Zealot
Jul 19, 2017
If you need more hands for theme setting, I'm more than willing to throw my hands in (if it doesn't get in the way of work!)

Koumakan

Jul 25, 2017
Pronouns:
If I'm around for the others and you need bodies, I'll fill any role, but hopefully more people get to experience the love.

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Pronouns:

Dr. Augustus Vane
Weyland Yutani Genetic Weapons Engineer for: 46 years

Death by: Xenomorph

Last Emote:

Dr. Augustus Vane comes face to face with his pet. His perfect killing machine. The supposed key to his future. In his last few moments, his conscious is at peace. Not a single anxious thought, no instinct to fight back, no internal pleading to some invisible being such as God to save him. Nothing but complete tranquility. As he stares up at the Xenomorph, his final thought is "Utter perfection...."

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
Pronouns:
he deserved it

also lol at the perfect killing machine getting beaten by some rich kid biting it

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
Reminder that the next session is tomorrow.

Everyone who wants to attend is invited but priority is given to those who signed up. 10 pm GMT start, but we can make exceptions if you need a moment. Late arrivals can be accepted up until the first victim is claimed.

Redford

Zealot
Jul 19, 2017
I'm still down for scene building, but I'm on graveyard shift on Friday (12:30am), so thats the best I can do :c

M A G A

Jan 22, 2017
Pronouns:
I might not be there on time for Saturday, expect me to arrive at the very very most an hour late

soz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)