Information Restructuring Community Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polioman

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Identity
If you want to be able to post like me you must fully imerse yourself in the surreal.

But you must stay original to yourself. To copy is to be unoriginal and not yourself.

Last edited:

friendlierclown

Jul 1, 2020
Any word on unbanning the people who left after the ill-fated HL2 revival in 2014-2015, all of whom were banned in the Steve scream coverup? None of them did anything wrong, besides disagree with the admins and developers harassing them and scheming against them, but were banned some weeks or months out from the time they left the community, along with several people simply associated with them. Wouldn't mind starting the first-ever dialogue about this, since the only time it ever came to light is when their names were smeared without them knowing until long after.
bump

jules

Saver of TnB
Jun 2, 2015
sorry for the late response i had to go do something

to respond to you pirate. here's a few things. you've been extremely misinformed on half of the things you think i've done. all of my characters have been different - however, my motives have not changed. i like a specific type of fun, as MANY others do on server. that's something is plaguing the community. is having so much trouble at accepting that other players have different motives on server and like different types of fun that you may not enjoy. ive had PLENTY of players even the ones in this thread now bashing me, that have been apart of my little group b/c we liked the roleplay. and starting disruptive s2ks? buddy that was 2015 when i was in ravenwood and enjoyed s2king - everything after that i actually hated s2ks and preferred s2rp. UNLESS the entire server agreed on an s2k when the s2rp was too much of a clusterfuck.

and slinging the n word? pirate....pirate comon now

and if i really want to look deep enough theres a meme picture of you saying it several times in a discord...and you say it unironically with the hard R.

and my chub buddies? none of my friends from tnb are banned...none...i have nothing to gain from wiping the ban list. literally people who have called my home phone and threatened to kill my entire family would be unbanned and i could care less.. even people who have said me and my entire family should have been wiped in the genocide because im bosnian.

eitherway. i want to like you too pirate. but im in the same boat too. ive only seen anger and aggression from you. but on the contrary you're right. maybe i shouldn't have fired off on those people, but this has been the ONLY time i could without getting instantly banned. and those previous times you said i would have been banned is ridiculous - i don't have some immunity, or some special bubble because im friends with bennet. actually for a good amount of years me and bennet hated each other. but as many other people in this community, they haven't been banned because certain individuals like to gas light the fuck out of everything. and bennet has been in the position to see literally every side of the situation. i was banned for a month for saying that transphobic comment. that was the only time ive done that.

and no one is lashing out nap. im pretty calm. just starting a discussion because i think its needed. shit has changed a lot in this community, and maybe shit needs to continue to change. you can sit back and enjoy the shit show or air out your own problems and see if we can fix it. simple as that. we should also talk about how we should only have one server. all these other offshoot servers are ridiculous and they don't support our current population. we should stick to one thing and perfect it.

Last edited:

pirate

nazi bastard
Sep 8, 2011
sorry for the late response i had to go do something

to respond to you pirate. here's a few things. you've been extremely misinformed on half of the things you think i've done. all of my characters have been different - however, my motives have not changed. i like a specific type of fun, as MANY others do on server. that's something is plaguing the community. is having so much trouble at accepting that other players have different motives on server and like different types of fun that you may not enjoy. ive had PLENTY of players even the ones in this thread now bashing me, that have been apart of my little group b/c we liked the roleplay. and starting disruptive s2ks? buddy that was 2015 when i was in ravenwood and enjoyed s2king - everything after that i actually hated s2ks and preferred s2rp. UNLESS the entire server agreed on an s2k when the s2rp was too much of a clusterfuck.

and slinging the n word? pirate....pirate comon now

and if i really want to look deep enough theres a meme picture of you saying it several times in a discord...and you say it unironically with the hard R.

and my chub buddies? none of my friends from tnb are banned...none...i have nothing to gain from wiping the ban list. literally people who have called my home phone and threatened to kill my entire family would be unbanned and i could care less.. even people who have said me and my entire family should have been wiped in the genocide because im bosnian.

eitherway. i want to like you too pirate. but im in the same boat too. ive only seen anger and aggression from you. but on the contrary you're right. maybe i shouldn't have fired off on those people, but this has been the ONLY time i could without getting instantly banned. and those previous times you said i would have been banned is ridiculous - i don't have some immunity, or some special bubble because im friends with bennet. actually for a good amount of years me and bennet hated each other. but as many other people in this community, they haven't been banned because certain individuals like to gas light the fuck out of everything. and bennet has been in the position to see literally every side of the situation. i was banned for a month for saying that transphobic comment. that was the only time ive done that.

and no one is lashing out nap. im pretty calm. just starting a discussion because i think its needed. shit has changed a lot in this community, and maybe shit needs to continue to change. you can sit back and enjoy the shit show or air out your own problems and see if we can fix it. simple as that. we should also talk about how we should only have one server. all these other offshoot servers are ridiculous and they don't support our current population. we should stick to one thing and perfect it.
for a while the n word was an interjection i was fond of for its shock value. that was childish and stupid but it is what it is, i owned that a long time ago and continue to own it and i don’t do it anymore because it’s wrong and i’ve grown enough as a person to see that.

that’s not just paying lip service to it - there’s a tangible change there.

you haven’t changed tangibly.

baby

Legend
Dec 28, 2015
yo chill w that shit

we should also talk about how we should only have one server. all these other offshoot servers are ridiculous and they don't support our current population. we should stick to one thing and perfect it.
i think this is a very good thing to bring up when halo's run it's course so i hope this isn't lost in the mixed bag of tnbfied pages

Cindy

Roleplay Department Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
While I don't doubt that there's still much to be settled between some people in this community I think this thread has lost its usefulness a few pages ago.

friendlierclown friendlierclown If you're looking to appeal a ban of yours toss one up in one of the unban sections and it can be looked at appropriately rather than be muddled in the replies of a thread that's been rife with shitposts and the contextualization of the n word.

Lockerino.

raklo

Legend
Feb 2, 2015
why you people proceed to turn a productive thread into watching a circus spectacle after complaining about wanting change is beyond me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)