Information Restructuring Community Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polioman

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Identity
i remember mechro was in the middle of building this huge elaborate event and then everyone suddenly dced all at once and never came back and mechro was like "ok guys time for that event!" and there was nothing
Thats a bit too far. First you have to tell us what sort of server this is before you tell us who this "Mechro" Guy even us. Until I hear more I am thinking this might be a hallucination out of sadness from our own hl2 being starved to die out.

baby

Legend
Dec 28, 2015
Thats a bit too far. First you have to tell us what sort of server this is before you tell us who this "Mechro" Guy even us. Until I hear more I am thinking this might be a hallucination out of sadness from our own hl2 being starved to die out.
wester wester i think he's going beyond his shitposting book, someone get YOUR MANS

War Machine

Banned
Apr 15, 2015
Have you been drinking cactus juice again?

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
whos mans is this

Polioman

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Identity
Enough practice.
Pirate i think you might have missed what a server really is and lost yourself in copying something else. I think you should try halo when it comes back and try to reinvent yourself. It might be better for you in the future. Heck you may be able to help mentor new guys with there character's story lines.

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them

pirate

nazi bastard
Sep 8, 2011
Enough practice.
Pirate i think you might have missed what a server really is and lost yourself in copying something else. I think you should try halo when it comes back and try to reinvent yourself. It might be better for you in the future. Heck you may be able to help mentor new guys with there character's story lines.
1593663392589.png

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
Feb 12, 2012
Identity
trying to decipher polioman's messages is like trying to read cryptic ancient cave paintings

War Machine

Banned
Apr 15, 2015
If I was Pirate I would start strapping down the furniture, that shit is gonna start floating any second. Polio is about to fuck his whole situation up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)