Resistance Jumpsuit uniform.

Jun 25, 2019
THIS ISN'T SAYING WE SHOULD REPLACE TC'S UNIFORMS. I'D JUST REALLY LIKE THE OPTION TO WEAR THESE JUMPSUITS. You may not understand why I like it so much- but I will get to that right now. I feel it is a very bare-bones approach to a uniform which a group could all wear to know they're in the same group. Variations could of course occur, like a red band and other stuff like that. We could perhaps add a headwear option which is the standard grey cap. Grey cap with goggles ontop, or worn goggles over the eyes while wearing the cap. There is the milita and - whatever bla bla bla uniform. I forgot the name. Yeah they look cool but I think that nothing can replace these uniforms. Hell, if enough people like them. We could even have uniforms like this with added upgrades like a kevlar vest over it. I dunno- but I <3 them. Please, take the time to read this and consider this. I really love them.

1565703876976.png

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
id like this. just some generic non-armored fatigues for folks to use when they're off duty or doing r&r or whatever

there are some grey or urban camo ones i have in my addons i was thinking about buying but then hl2 went up and trp died for a bit ill see if i can find them tonight

Jun 25, 2019
Well, a lot of the resistance did fight inside of their jumpsuits. It was their uniform after-all...but yeah I'd be happy seeing it as a uniform to wear when not on super-alert. Or something for people to wear if they're not trusted enough to own BEEG aRMOr.....I guess I just dislike how all you guys look like black-ops but I can't change this. I just want this as an option, because I'm sure others along with me would love to wear them when working in their groups.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
The models you see are mostly models ripped out of whichever Black Ops there was and then modified to fit the TnB headhacks. So you'd have to find Terminator's jumpsuits in a ready-to-modify format on some modelling site if you want to get it in.

Jun 25, 2019
Can't find anything yet, but I feel that dave and others here are very skilled in model making so I was wondering if one of you could make it from scratch?

Last edited:

Bulldog

script mong
May 23, 2011
Honestly? The best bet for what you're looking for would be to go rip the models out of the Terminator 3 game. Aside from that, add something new instead of trying to do exact replicas. Those uniforms they ran were not just offduty but also their battle dress. The reason why we have hella armor is because of "cool" factor. They ran what amounts to a quilt and a jumpsuit because not much would stop plasma, especially in the higher wattage. If you watch the future ware scenes, especially in T2 you'll notice they're literally just throwing bodies at SkyNet. Can you shoot? Can you run? Want to help us? Cool, here's a plasma weapon, a jumpsuit, a cap, and a quilted vest. Go shoot the metal men. We're limited by playerbase, scale limitations of server, limitations because of engine/game world, and overall just being limited in general by various other forces that be.

Jun 25, 2019
Honestly? The best bet for what you're looking for would be to go rip the models out of the Terminator 3 game. Aside from that, add something new instead of trying to do exact replicas. Those uniforms they ran were not just offduty but also their battle dress. The reason why we have hella armor is because of "cool" factor. They ran what amounts to a quilt and a jumpsuit because not much would stop plasma, especially in the higher wattage. If you watch the future ware scenes, especially in T2 you'll notice they're literally just throwing bodies at SkyNet. Can you shoot? Can you run? Want to help us? Cool, here's a plasma weapon, a jumpsuit, a cap, and a quilted vest. Go shoot the metal men. We're limited by playerbase, scale limitations of server, limitations because of engine/game world, and overall just being limited in general by various other forces that be.
I'm looking at some pictures of it, could you help me find some? I found this. 7786

Robe

some fucking pog fuck
Sep 30, 2012
kingryan and i were discussing a replacement for the TC uniform, but we're not optimistic on it. if it were to be replaced, we decided that we'd either have it like this with the old, movie based TC models, or we'd opt for woodland or tigerstripe fatigues instead of the NWU that comes out of the 2nd black ops game (as they're Navy SEALS, despite seals never wearing NWU for damned sure but that's a whole other can of worms).

Raklo

Legend
Feb 2, 2015
dave brown adds nothing more unless he hears the jingle of coin, and those models from the terminator game look so jarring given their age. would prob have to find other models since I don't think dave makes clothing from scratch. the recon vest is pretty spot on for the actual TC armor so idk why anyone in their right mind would funnel money into a corrected version/for fatigues.

also trp is obviously very volatile so buyers beware

_Vintricus

Legend
Jan 24, 2016
tnbers tap their fingers as they wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to release so we can rip the models

Jun 25, 2019
kingryan and i were discussing a replacement for the TC uniform, but we're not optimistic on it. if it were to be replaced, we decided that we'd either have it like this with the old, movie based TC models, or we'd opt for woodland or tigerstripe fatigues instead of the NWU that comes out of the 2nd black ops game (as they're Navy SEALS, despite seals never wearing NWU for damned sure but that's a whole other can of worms).
Hey, I wasn't really talking entirely about us changing the uniforms. More so adding an option. It would be nice if you guys keep talking about changing TC uniforms though. I never liked them. We look...Too high tech.

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, I wasn't really talking entirely about us changing the uniforms. More so adding an option. It would be nice if you guys keep talking about changing TC uniforms though. I never liked them. We look...Too high tech.
Would you rather the regular TC jumpsuit or the tiger stripe? Maybe Tiger stripe fatigues lookin a bit like the TC would be cool. Give it a more modern touch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)