Reprogrammed T-700 flag issues

Mid

small member
May 21, 2011
There are no terminator footstep sounds for this flag
The third person view of the T-700 Minigun doesn't work on this flag/model? The minigun doesnt appear, just looks like you're standing there. Unholstered it looks like your holding an invisible handgun
The model appears heavily distorted for some users (someome please post a screencap)

Last edited:

_Vintricus

Legend
Jan 24, 2016
to fix the model ball issue, do the following steps:

1. unsubscribe from TnB Terminator Roleplay TechCom models (found here)

2. go to your addons folder (directory looks like this):

3. find the file called "tnb_terminator_rp_techcom_models_1154910118.gma" and delete it

4. resubscribe to TechCom models.

Drewerth

nothing stops MY roleplay
Nov 15, 2014
The model appears heavily distorted for some users (someome please post a screencap)
I actually solved this issue by setting my model quality to high. Deleting gma files or anything didn't do the job and setting model quality to high was just a fluke.

V ) before it was set to high

Last edited:

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Okay, this is a bit of a necro post but there are still some small issues with the 700 reprog flag and i'd rather not post a whole new thread.

1. The minigun still doesn't have its model, still an invisible pistol when you hold one

2. 700 repogs have less armor then every other reprog. 600's have 3500, 700's have 3000.

There aren't many 700 reprogs but for the ones who do play them like me, it would be a blessing if they could be fixed, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)