Raspberry

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup

B-B-B-BANNED
Feb 18, 2013
Players Name: Jax

Steam ID: Not sure, will grab though.

Reason for ban: Metagaming, powergaming.

Proof:
See thread: http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?57826-CCC-Jax-Friends-Vs-Fox-Oliver-Kiera

What would you like to see improved:
There were a lot of people metagaming, but Jax started the whole thing and as I spoke to admins, none of them seemed to want to dip their toes in the matter, and by the time I got someones attention. (Purple Shark) The RP had already gone too far and couldn't possibly be voided. The entire server was participating at this point. I spoke with several admins who felt that the RP was ''flimsy'' and ''seems like metagame'' etc.

I don't want the RP voided or anything, as it would be hard to just ignore everything that happened, however I do feel as though this shouldn't go un-punished, I don't have proof, to be honest, but if you look into the developer logs, it's all there.

jax had wanted fox dead due to like many, many different occasions when fox had done something irrational and either pulled a gun on someone with intent to fire with little or no reasoning (IE: Masha) and immediately after the two split up, fox had come into the ecologist bunker where jax had been sitting talking with Bulldog's character Hamilton, she then proceeded to assault jax physically and try to pull a weapon only to be stopped by lonewolf, that was when jax started saying "hmm ok so now i've gotta get my ass in gear or get shot" which is one of the many ic reasons, another thing i can bring up is that at the start of their relationship fox said something along the lines of "if you ever cheat on me ill shoot you" and then fox started saying jax cheated, so there are tons of reasons that would make jax suspicious of fox coming after her, i'd just rather not list them all as i'm pretty tired right now and probably am not even typing coherent words

oh and russel who is fox's like, personal assassin being the one to actually try to kill jax is kinda suspicious y'know?

Even if all of this was true, why would Jax suddenly become hostile RIGHT after you learn that Fox had PK authorization on Jax?

Jax was pretty neutral when Fox came back into the trading post and even offered to leave and let Fox stay there, but then suddenly after it went sour, and the RP was voided, Jax instantly adds all of this up and decides she needs to kill Fox? Whatever happened to Jax being nice to Fox before that?

- This was taken from the thread, and was in response to what you just posted. You were unable to answer.

she had a plan all along to kill fox. you think it was metagame, but the plan was in action days before you even fail pked her

Can you provide logs of this? Also, it still doesn't explain why Jax had suddenly become hostile after that situation.

You also repeatedly asked me in SF who gave me auths to PK the character, and why Fox had intended to do this. I repeatedly told you that it was an IC situation, and after you kept pestering me, I finally told you so that you wouldn't try to argue it with the admins, which you threatened to do.

Then immediately after that conversation, admrive came to me, rather angry. He revealed to me that you were a huge metagamer and would use that information to your advantage. Sure enough, You did. Instantly, Jax turns from ''oh we only broke up, but its alright we'll just go our seperate ways'' to ''im gonna kill that bitch!''

"Hey guys, I know that you just tried to PK my character the other day, and the situation was voided, but my character is genuinely upset, all of a sudden, with your character for reasons I can't say for fear of metagame. We had plans to kill your character before this happened, but we can't say why."

"I know that I just lost a limb, and had shrapnel implanted in my leg, plus massive cardiac trauma from blood loss/circulation issues, but I have artifacts. Oh, and my friend over here, who is an expert on IEDs, says the guy who made the bomb didn't do it right and would have died twice."

"When the explosion went off, everyone's first instinct was to look outside for people leaving, instead of the big shockwave and boom coming from the building, and somebody saw you, and told us, so we ICly went to investigate. We only searched Oliver because he was in somebody's IC house (they forgot to put the dupe down, sorry) in Old Town."

But in all seriousness, I really don't see how Jax can survive losing a limb, let alone the explosion. The shock from the explosion, along with the massive amounts of blood she'd be losing, doesn't add up to with her walking around with a prosthetic already. Plus two people were PK'd afterwards, with little to no negative repercussions on Jax. She has a carbon fiber prosthetic she got from Prinya, and is going to be sprinting around by tomorrow, I guarantee it.

[youtube]LV1xHXomIxY[/youtube]
I'd like to point out the fact that what Jax got hit with had C4 added onto the charge. Please, how is Jax capable of surviving that at point blank?

I wasn't even directly involved in this, and this smells like blatant meta and powergame. The fact that Raspberry got away with this blows my mind.

Issue was no admin was around to take care of this. All the admins had to go. I guarantee there wouldn't be powergame if you at least had someone knowledgeable feeding an admin, who was moderating the situation at the time, some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread