1. Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Rain unban request V2

Discussion in 'TRP Unban' started by Levinx, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    Name of character: Jason Richardson
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80452972
    Original length of ban: Permenant
    Time since ban: 8:34 Who banned you: Dave Brown
    Reason for original ban: end of the line2
    Proof(If Applicable): Reason for unban:
    I know what I did wasn't right but was wrong. But I know you hate me and other stuff. But I am truly sorry. I just don't like it how you tell me to do this and I can't do it. Or tell me to do that and I can't do it. Or you tell me to not do this but I say that this is another way around it. I just want to be loved in this community. I didn't mean to harm anyone's way of RP. I just came in here and I didn't know what to do. Until Abaddon came in my life and told me how to do this RP. I later adapted and I figured out a lot in the server. All those bad things that you thought I did, were just my characters. I didn't do anything to harm you guys. I just want in. I don't want to be kept on a tight leash or on thin ice at all! I just want to have a clean slate. I just want to be all of these things and someone else decided to impersonate me and say that I did it. I figured out who that person was and he does not plan on stopping anytime sooner. He cost me a shot at becoming an Admin!!! I was told that I impersonated Dave to get guns. I didn't do that! I only impersonated him to say like "Yo who needs me." And Dave like it!!! I have since deleted the character so I did not do such things!! Please forgive me! I just want to be accepted and respected in this community. I left my previous favorite server for this one! It was amazing!!! So please. Will you guys accept my apology????

(posting it for the man himself.)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. RevivalAD

RevivalAD Senior Member

United States
    Normally I'd think this was just Levinx being funny, but it looks like some shit Rain would say.

Genuinely feel bad for the guy, unless its an elaborate troll. I'd give him another chance. He might figure this out..................................................................................................................................

3. valerstein

valerstein RANDAL

I seriously think it's time to stop leading on Rain, guys. It's seriously gone a little too far

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    nah, I didn't write this up.
    Rain was in discord and he sounded like he was on a verge of tearing up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. verdok

verdok Senior Member

United States
    funny thing is, that yeah people are fucking with him, but he's been told by several of people he's being fucked with. he just refuses to listen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    Honestly, it has come to an end with harassing him. I think everyone's just been picking at Rain, because some people think he's an easy target.
    I'm at fault too, but we just gotta show him the proper steps on how to play on the server. He sounds like a good kid on discord, just confused.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Flower

Flower Jason Killer does not exist....
    TRP Admin

United States
    He's been given far too many chances. This time he barked at the absolutely wrong person and paid the price for it.

I think I speak for a lot of the Terminator administration when I say that this was a long time coming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LawlMan

LawlMan Zealot

United States
    there's a point to where it's funny and there's a point to where it's obvious someone doesn't realize it's a joke, even if it's in their face, and it becomes harassment. Rain's kinda been picked on since his first week here, and he's done some pretty stupid, obnoxious, and outright outlandish shit. Though that's partially because not many people have really lended him a serious helping hand.

9. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    Has anyone actually set him aside and gave him some help and tips?
    I don't want to come off like an asshole, but recently I feel as if people have been egging him on.
    I'd definitely be happy to help someone new out that still hangs around even though he's been bullied around.
    Honest to shit, I ain't joking.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mother

Mother Commander of the GAR
    TRP Admin

United States
    Recent jokes have gone too far. I'm guilty of that, as are numerous others.

Rain's attitude has been a problem for a while since I blacklisted him for rampant RDM of people in Baseplate and for constantly asking for better drone sweps in /a. I told him that that sort of behavior was unacceptable, and advised him to use the interim to play a human and learn the ropes of the server.

Then afaik Dave gave him his flags back a week or so ago and he did the same thing.

I can't add anything to the other issues, but I tried to give him pointers as far as Skynet was concerned.

11. hawkeye

hawkeye Zealot
    TRP Admin

United States
    This is just speaking from what I've expierienced from Rain alone

He got flagged for a 600, he walked into Baseplate and started hard S2King in baseplate so he got blacklisted

After asking for his flags back, he was denied by Skynet lead telling him he'd be able to reapply if he showed improvement. He explained that the reason he was blacklisted for in the first place was "ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT" and when I tried to explain that Terminators can't do things like that, and it is clearly stated in the rules, he said the rules were dumb, and then he tried saying that the rules were changed from when he got his flags, and when he started RDMing (They were not changed).

Image credit from Mother

[​IMG]

Instead of doing that he went over our heads and got dave to give him his flags back. Within a day of doing that, he went back to baseplate and started S2King the base once again so he started complaining to the admin team and demanded we give him his flags back because "Dave gave me the flags, he's the server owner and he does what he wants." When I tried explaining to him that me, nor any other admin would be giving him his flags back he continued to complain that it was bullshit instead of trying to listen to what I was trying to say.

On top of this, he's made serveral attempts on the forums to get his skynet flags back. And I quote

"I will just say this. I know what I did and I did nothing wrong but if you see something that I did wrong then I am deeply sorry for breaking the rules."

His attitude continues to be more of the same. When he loses his guns he spams in chat (Both admin, Radio, LOOC, and GOOC) for people to give his guns back, and continues to argue with people over the rules while they are kindly explained to him.

I'm all for second and third chances, and I admit this joke went on for too long, but it solely was because we tried to fix Rain's behavior before and he either does not care to listen, or he does and just ignores us.

I don't think having him back will actually improve the server.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #11 hawkeye, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
  12. Polioman

Polioman Senior Member

Canada
    I would gladly help rain and teach him if and when I have the time. I will gladly do it to end it for the only reason of this entire joke losing it's psas and also it being very aged. If and when rain decides he would like some help just contact me. But please be patient because if your not I will ask you to wait. Also i feel no guilt or regret in the jokes I have brought upon rain nor will I ever feel regret in it. I just think that it would do the entire server better for everyone to not have to deal with rain being a complete and utter nuisance to everyone.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • ...what? ...what? x 1
  13. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    Judging by 3 admins saying no and the mood, I'll tell Rain the bad news.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  14. Enraged

Enraged Mana Addict
    TRP Admin Contributor

United States
    Rain did legitimately impersonate Dave on server the other day. That wasn't someone else pretending to be Rain pretending to be Dave, that was Rain and he got banned for it. Not sure what he's on about in the OP.

He needs a break from TnB and TnB needs to take a damn break from giving him so much shit.
    A fair bit of the problem was his overall attitude and refusal to accept when he did something wrong and own up to it, the rest lied with him getting egg'd on and legitimately not being able to tell that people were joking.
    The latter isn't so much his fault.

His best bet is to reapply after taking a little while to cool off and think everything through.

15. Flower

Flower Jason Killer does not exist....
    TRP Admin

United States
    Going to sum this up as a denied appeal.

• :( :( x 1
    • ...what? ...what? x 1
  16. Mother

Mother Commander of the GAR
    TRP Admin

United States
    Sorry Flower im posting anyway.

I'd love to give Rain another chance. But, before that happens, it would be nice to know that he wouldn't fall back into the same behaviors as before.

And owning up to wrongdoings wouldn't hurt either.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • :( :( x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. brim

brim another nana disappeared

United Kingdom
    rain = troll

answer no

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. hawkeye

hawkeye Zealot
    TRP Admin

United States

I also just want to point out all this happened before people started messing with him.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.