1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quotes Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Officialjake, Dec 14, 2014.

1. ClearlyInvsible

ClearlyInvsible Senior Member

United States
    Double post ahoy.

2. Owain6521

Owain6521 XCCR Ration Hoarder

United Kingdom
    Fletch: Oi, boys.
    ** Fletch whips her fucking shirt off oh my god.
    (Fletch) ** Whistling over to solicit their attention, Jane tongues her cheek. **
    (Fletch) ** Oh. That's why she had her hand up her shirt, look, her bra's just dropped on the floor. **
    Fletch: Haaaaarry...

ROSS FINALLY LOSES IT

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rabid

HL2 Admin

** Fletch sniggers, turning her attention to her little pile.
    James Daniels: Harry. I swear I am legitimately, honestly, not gay.
    Harry Reeve: Like- Fletch there doesn't understand the appeal of homosexuality, really. If a man isn't after her, she can't figure it out. But dude- you don't have to pretend, y'know? Just for our sake, you don't need to pretend.
    (Fletch) ** She reaches up her back for a moment, then glances back along the length of the pillbox furtively. **
    Harry Reeve: I know you need time, and really- we're here for you, y'know? Fletch not so much, but like- me and the others, we're not going to shame you.
    Fletch: I'll settle this.

Send help.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble diamond in the rough

United States
    oh my god NOO HARRY RUN

5. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    DOCTORED LOGS DOCTORED LOGS

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Fuxx

Fuxx Has absolutely no life

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    context: harry won't shut the fuck up about james being gay, and jane's attempt to settle the matter didn't go as planned because of how remarkably stubborn harry is

i cbf to format this one all fancy or annotate it because i have work in the morning and need sleep, so deal w/ it

Fletch: [YELL] Am I goin' to 'ave to get my gash out?
    Fletch: [YELL] Fuck's sake.
    Fletch: [YELL] Leave it out already, stone me.
    Harry Reeve: Y'know- I'd trust a medical professional over a closeted homosexual on the topic of heteronormativity and the science behind it, man.
    Fletch: You two are worse than fackin' teenage girls.
    ** James Daniels stares at Fletch. For just a moment, there's a moment's contemplation.
    Sam: S'this 'bout gettin' your 'gash' out?
    Sam: I can hear you from over the side'a the fuckin' camp.
    James Daniels: It's about me /actually/ being straight.
    Harry Reeve: She's trying to check if James is gay.
    Harry Reeve: We're convinced on it- or at least I am.
    ** Fletch glances over to Sam. "Harry won't shut up about James takin' it up the dirtbox."
    Harry Reeve: I'm seeing all the telltale signs, y'know?
    ** Sam rolls her eyes with an annoyed sigh, dragging her feet along the ground to eventually meet with the trio. "Why're we still talkin' about this?"
    Harry Reeve: Like, yeah- you might be in a thing with Liz. But is it really an attraction to her, as a woman? Or just the intimacy? Who's the top in all of this, man? Which one's getting plowed? Look- there's big questions to this. It goes deeper than 'do you like muffs', y'know?
    Sam: There's no doubt that he's gay.
    ** James Daniels stares at Sam.
    Harry Reeve: Don't even get me started on the Freudian elements of the whole thing.
    Harry Reeve: How was your relationship with your father, James? Your mother?
    ** Sam stares back, a devious smirk creeps over her lips as Harry continues his ramblings.
    Sam: [WHISPER] ...this is classic bullyin'.
    Sam: [WHISPER] I /like/ it.
    (Fletch) ** "Oh my fuckin' GAWD," Jane groans. "HARRY. SHUT IT." **
    Sam: No-no-no, Jane!
    Harry Reeve: Look- Freud had to come out, sooner or later. You know that's true, Jane.
    Fletch: No, Sam, look-
    ** Sam holds out a palm abruptly.
    ** Fletch looks over at Harry menacingly.
    Sam: Let the man speak.
    (Fletch) ** Then back to Sam. **
    Fletch: He's been at it for 'ALF AN HOUR.
    ** Harry Reeve glances to Fletch- a grin crosses his lips for a moment, before he looks back to James, straight-faced.
    Fletch: THAT'S FIRTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE I WON'T GET BACK.
    Sam: ...can't go another?
    Harry Reeve: James- your mother and father. What kind of relationship did you have with them? Friendly? Distanced?
    ** Sam lets that fuck-off smirk of hers grow even wider.
    ** James Daniels simply continues to stare. He's like a hopeless, slightly broken puppy.
    ** Fletch sighs explosively, touching a hand to her temple and sagging back against the wall.
    Harry Reeve: Come on- out with it.
    Fletch: I don't fuckin' believe it.
    Harry Reeve: We're not going to resolve this otherwise.
    Fletch: I just don't.
    James Daniels: It's /resolved/!
    James Daniels: I'm straight!
    Fletch: Of all the fackin' fings-
    ** Sam turns her frame to fully face Jane. "Y'don't believe what?"
    Sam: That he's actually gay?
    Sam: Oh- yeah, I had a hard time believin' it too.
    Harry Reeve: Is it resolved? We're not resolved on your relationship with your parents, man.
    Harry Reeve: Like- were you more friendly with your father than your mother? Was there any.. competition, for his care? His attention?
    ** Sam lets her eyes trail off as she tries her best to stiffle oncoming laughter, the occasional glance being sent towards Harry and Jame.s
    Fletch: I don't fackin' believe that I've been subject to whatever -this- is from someone who ought to know better.
    Fletch: Gordon' fuckin' Bennett.
    ** James Daniels flicks his glare to Sam before he grunts. "I grew up in the storms, so shit was a mess as a whole. Both good. Died during the initial occupation from an outbreak of something in a relocation camp."
    Fletch: He's givin' me arse an 'eadache.
    James Daniels: There.
    ** Sam rubs almost innocently at her chin, pressing out an eventual sigh as she drops her shoulders. "...les' be real, though. Why's this brought up whenever he's around?"
    Harry Reeve: So- comfortability with the feminine role, and a friendly, attention-seeking relationship with your father? A need to be appreciated by a member of the same sex, perhaps? A reverse Electra-complex, possibly.
    James Daniels: Because it's the camp joke.
    James Daniels: And Liz is an asshole.
    ** Nikolai Sakcinski chuckles.
    (Fletch) ** Daniels and Harry are squabbling like idiots, Fletch looks like she's about to tear her hair out, and Sam is watching the whole thing with a smug grin. **
    (Fletch) ** Welcome to hell. **
    Sam: If you drill this in hard enough s'gonna' become the tru--
    Harry Reeve: How do you feel about your penis, James? Do you ever just wish it wasn't there?
    ** Sam bites her tongue.
    ** James Daniels very calmly LEAVES.
    Harry Reeve: I think- I think I won.
    Sam: WHOAaaaa~...
    Nikolai Sakcinski: Why does this shit talk not suprise me one bit?
    ** Fletch rounds on Harry.
    Sam: I think that last one killed him.
    ** Nikolai Sakcinski departs as well, muttering something under his breath.
    Harry Reeve: I'll patch things up in a minute, but just- woah.
    Sam: Ooooone second.
    Fletch: So 'elp me, if you don't fuckin' give it a rest wiv this guff-
    ** Sam backpedals out of the pillbox, soon turning on the heel of her boot and marching after James.
    Harry Reeve: Oh- it's all over now.
    Harry Reeve: A successful endeavour all-round.
    Harry Reeve: I'll go talk to him- tell him I don't think he likes it up the poop-chute, he's a masculine man- that kind of thing. Sort it all out.
    (Fletch) ** "You'll be fuckin' all over in a minute," Jane growls, snatching up her rifle. She grabs Harry by the collar. "No, you won't." **
    Fletch: You're on stag.
    Harry Reeve: Erk.
    Fletch: Fuckin' eyes up.
    ** Harry Reeve comes out with, there.
    Fletch: [YELL] I'll deal wiv you later.

they went from an intellectual discussion about fighting overwatch soldiers to this

how?

~harry~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble diamond in the rough

United States
    this gets me hot

9. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Zealot

United States

10. Snuggles

Snuggles snug-bot supreme

United Kingdom
    look at what i have caused

look at what i have done

i'm proud

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Helios

HL2 Admin Moderator

United Kingdom
    :l

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rabid

HL2 Admin

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Owain6521

Owain6521 XCCR Ration Hoarder

United Kingdom
    THE ENTIRE ROSS AFFAIR

Fletch: I'd be impressed if I ever saw anyone pull that out wivout killin' 'em outright.
    James Daniels: Knight managed it. Not sure how, though.
    ** Fletch drains off a little more of her tea, before frowning. "Fuckin' gone cold already," she groans.
    Harry Reeve: ...Has it?
    James Daniels: They're actually remarkably expressive. I've heard them panic before.
    (Fletch) ** Instead of doing what normal people would probably do, and leave the rest, Jane fucking downs it. **
    ** James Daniels glances behind Fletch, offering a nod.
    ** Harry Reeve nods back- peering literally right over Jane's shoulder.
    ** Fletch sets her empty cup back down on the parapet with a pretty convincing thud, and then glances over her shoulder. "Oh, 'ello," she shoots at Harry. She then turns back to James.
    Fletch: Yeah, me too, an' all.
    Fletch: They ain't real appreciative of 'avin' bombs lobbed at 'em.
    ** Harry Reeve shuffles around her- awkwardly entering into a triangle.
    Harry Reeve: Who's this?
    Fletch: The soldiers.
    Harry Reeve: Oh, uh- the ones Overwatch throws at us?
    (Fletch) ** "Yeah, them ones." Subconsciously, Jane shuffles back a few inches to dress out the triangle a little better. **
    ** Harry Reeve shuffles right as she does- forming a wonky triangle.
    James Daniels: Was just discussing that they're not very flexible when it comes to unfavorable engagements, but they've got the means to fuck people up if they hit anywhere remotely built up.
    Harry Reeve: Pretty much- they uh, they have mobility on us, to be honest.
    ** Fletch glances at Harry, a brief flash of disapproval registering as he moves.
    Harry Reeve: It's all the air support they have. Except a few situations, they can just sort'f go up and over obstacles.
    Harry Reeve: Where we end up having to go the long way- usually through a swamp, or toxic waste dump, or collapsing industrial site.
    Harry Reeve: You know the kind'f thing.
    Harry Reeve: They can just sort of buzz in and drop right on top of us.
    Fletch: Yeah, but, like, we was talkin' more about how they behave in combat.
    Fletch: Contact drills, that sort o' fing.
    Harry Reeve: It all comes into it, though- they get the drop on us, and we end up on the back-foot in combat.
    Harry Reeve: They're good in motion, it's just uh- once they're pinned down.
    James Daniels: When they get pinned they start to falter. They're not designed for sustained combat.
    Harry Reeve: Like- look at the tactics they use. Rapid breaches, rappelling down, fire from heights.
    Fletch: Well yeah, I mean, they've had 'alf their guts ripped out, ain't they?
    Harry Reeve: They either try to get us to break and lose our position, or just sweep us out completely.
    Fletch: Ain't exactly ideal for an extended campaign in the trenches.
    Harry Reeve: If that doesn't work, and our position's good- we can usually turn it.
    James Daniels: Maybe that's why they stopped trying assaults with them on this place.
    James Daniels: Wouldn't shock me if they try to slip a squad in or something though.
    Harry Reeve: Probably- our only real weakness here is the cliffside.
    Harry Reeve: This place wasn't built to account for what's basically air cavalry, just uh- naval landings.
    Fletch: Don't really matter anyway, 'cause they're probably not exactly rushed about it, yeah?
    Fletch: Like, we'll lose an attrition war 'ands-down.
    Harry Reeve: I dunno, honestly. The population's way, way down, right?
    Fletch: Shovin' soldiers up our backsides ain't much more productive than just lettin' lack o' supplies, the local wildlife, and the mong squad do their fing.
    Harry Reeve: ...Just think how many hiding places we've got, or can built.
    Harry Reeve: It's a straight-up guerilla insurgency affair- conventional, centralised forces against a cell-based resistance force that uses the landscape and materials to hand.
    ** Fletch shoots Harry a look. "You feelin' alright?"
    Harry Reeve: It's just uh- y'know. It's like Vietnam, really.
    Fletch: It's been like ten or fifteen minutes and you ain't got political yet.
    Harry Reeve: I think I'm still waking up, honestly.
    Harry Reeve: Anyway, like- yeah we're not using tunnels and crawling about through a jungle, but we're close.
    Harry Reeve: Really dangerous, hidden paths out of the city. Outposts just scattered all over the place. Co-opted Combine communication networks, and so on.
    (Fletch) ** With spectacularly coincidental timing, Jane stifles a wide yawn. "Yeah, right. Point made." **
    Harry Reeve: Like- an example from you is the trains. We're entirely capable of using their own equipment against them, where they can't do the same to us.
    Fletch: Fuckin' 'ell, I ain't 'alf cream-crackered.
    James Daniels: Mind you they arguably don't need to.
    James Daniels: Go sleep.
    Harry Reeve: Either out of tactical inflexibility, standardisation, or like- just not finding any use in it.
    Fletch: Sleep?
    Fletch: I only woke up a few hours ago.
    Fletch: Just feel a bit out of it, know what I mean?
    Harry Reeve: Isn't that normal, though?
    Fletch: Drowsy, but not enough to actually go kip.
    Harry Reeve: Like- I always feel like that. Literally every hour of every day.
    Fletch: Stop listenin' to the Smiths so much then you tart.
    Harry Reeve: Constant.
    Harry Reeve: Unending.
    ** Fletch attempts to stay deadpan, but the Elvis smirk creeps its way in.
    Harry Reeve: It's not like- not just that.
    Harry Reeve: I think I'm just a naturally tired person.
    Fletch: How?
    Fletch: You don't -do- nuffink.
    Harry Reeve: ...That's it, though.
    Harry Reeve: I don't do anything- therefore I'm always tired.
    Fletch: Like, I get that dossin' about all day listenin' to a depressed Manc's crooning ain't great for your energy levels, but gor blimey.
    Fletch: Y'should talk to Alma.
    Fletch: Probably somefink wrong wiv you.
    Harry Reeve: Who knows, really.
    Harry Reeve: At least I'm not James.
    ** James Daniels blinks.
    ** Fletch cocks a brow.
    Harry Reeve: Like- tiredness is bad enough, but like- who wants to deal with the social ostracisation of being homosexual? Like- it's too much, y'know. No shame on you though man, keep on doing you, y'know?
    James Daniels: I-... I'm not gay?
    ** Harry Reeve stares off into the distance, with that- he seems to be eyeing the house across the bay.
    Harry Reeve: Ah- now that really is debatable.
    (Fletch) ** Jane's cocked brow is joined by the other somewhere behind her fringe, and she snorts loudly. **
    Harry Reeve: Like- I understand you want to like.. just sort of cover it up, so you're not having to deal with the stress, y'know. I get it. It's a fringe kind of thing, still.
    Fletch: Harry Reeve callin' someone else a bender.
    Fletch: Now I've seen it all.
    James Daniels: No I mean I'm /seriously/ not gay.
    James Daniels: Liz started that as a joke.
    Harry Reeve: Ah, but Jane- Jane. I have got some, before. I've got that one up on Wilde here.
    Fletch: What, that bird you spewed all over?
    Harry Reeve: Liz has got a pretty good uh- what'dyou call it, Fletch?
    Harry Reeve: Radar? For uh- radar for gays?
    James Daniels: I'm not gay!
    Harry Reeve: Look- James, man.
    Harry Reeve: I hear you, y'know? I really get it. You don't need to hide it from us, though. We're your friends.
    (Fletch) ** "Gordon Bannett," Jane mutters, struggling to hold back laughter and massaging her forehead. **
    James Daniels: I have legitimately slept with women I probably shouldn't have slept with, politically speaking, before I came out here.
    James Daniels: I am not gay.
    Harry Reeve: ...Have you, though? Or is it a case of like.. the boy who cried uh- heteronormative?
    Harry Reeve: Hm? Hmm?
    James Daniels: Yes!
    James Daniels: I have!
    (Fletch) ** Jane's eyes slip back and forth between the two, and she sighs loudly. She ducks out from under her binocular case, then her MP7, and rests both by her rifle. **
    (Fletch) ** She shrugs off her pack, then with a muted click, unbuckles and sheds her webbing rig. She's still watching the argument. **
    Harry Reeve: Look- I realise you're trying to prove yourself here, man. Like- we both know how sex-fiend Jane Fletcher is, she'll judge you like nothing else, man. But me? I understand, y'know? I really get it. You don't have to hide your true self, y'know?
    Harry Reeve: Y'know?
    ** James Daniels looks at Fletch helplessly.
    (Fletch) ** Ziiiiip. Jane doffs her smock and underarms it onto the growing pile of gear. "What?" she asks, as she spots Daniels eyeballing her. **
    James Daniels: Help!
    Fletch: Fight your own battles, love.
    ** Fletch sniggers, turning her attention to her little pile.
    James Daniels: Harry. I swear I am legitimately, honestly, not gay.
    Harry Reeve: Like- Fletch there doesn't understand the appeal of homosexuality, really. If a man isn't after her, she can't figure it out. But dude- you don't have to pretend, y'know? Just for our sake, you don't need to pretend.
    (Fletch) ** She reaches up her back for a moment, then glances back along the length of the pillbox furtively. **
    Harry Reeve: I know you need time, and really- we're here for you, y'know? Fletch not so much, but like- me and the others, we're not going to shame you.
    Fletch: I'll settle this.
    Harry Reeve: You just have to come to terms with it yourself.
    James Daniels: I'm not ga-
    (Fletch) ** Whistling over to solicit their attention, Jane tongues her cheek. **
    ** James Daniels blinks and glances to Fletch.
    ** Harry Reeve continues to stare down James- eyes locked on him. The toplessness is no distraction to him- he's set on his task, his quest. His teeth appear to be clamped together.
    (Fletch) ** Oh. That's why she had her hand up her shirt, look, her bra's just dropped on the floor. **
    Fletch: Haaaaarry...
    ** James Daniels blinks and sort of just... stares.
    (Fletch) ** "Oh, Harry," Jane repeats in her best seductive voice (which, actually, comes pretty naturally for her). **
    ** James Daniels CLEARS HIS THROAT loudly and actually has to glance out over the bay.
    (Harry Reeve) ** His dead stare continues- it's not unlike that of a Balkans war-criminal in front of a particularly judgemental jury. He knows he's right- they deserved it. The opinions of the crowd don't shake him. He continues to stare at James- then out into the bay. **
    ** Fletch struggles to hold back a smirk, tongue still in cheek as Harry makes a point of not looking.
    (Fletch) ** She solves the problem for him by walking over and physically standing directly in his line of sight. "'Ello," she teases. **
    (Fletch) ** Oh, she's got a really noticeable mole over her left nipple. How memorable. **
    (Harry Reeve) ** He stares blankly over her shoulder- he seems to be trying to figure out what James is looking at. **
    Fletch: Woss wrong, 'Arry love?
    ** Fletch cocks her head, shuffling over a bit.
    ** James Daniels INHALES VERY DEEPLY BECAUSE YEAH.
    Harry Reeve: Nothing- James is just staring at something.
    Fletch: Oh yeah?
    Harry Reeve: You not cold like that, Jane?
    Fletch: I dunno, 'ave I got goosebumps?
    (Harry Reeve) ** He says that particularly straight-faced. The war-criminal, dead-eyed stare is back. **
    James Daniels: [WHISPER] I actually, legitimately hate you right now.
    (Fletch) ** By this point, she's struggling to hold it together. **
    Harry Reeve: No clue- I've found it's polite not to stare, y'know?
    Fletch: You're starin' everywhere but at me, git.
    Harry Reeve: Especially not when you're interested in someone else, like- fair's fair.
    Harry Reeve: James, though- he seems to be avoiding it for different reasons.
    James Daniels: GEE I WONDER WHY, HARRY.
    Harry Reeve: That deep, horrified loathing of the female form. He just can't get a taste for it- he can't understand the appeal.
    ** Fletch shrugs, with the expected result as a function of gravity and the distribution of body fat on the adult human female.
    (Fletch) ** She turns and wanders back to her kit, quickly donning it again. **
    ** James Daniels finally looks back, clearing his throat with reddened cheeks.
    Fletch: Fink we found our bender, then.
    (Harry Reeve) ** Harry continues to look into the distance, solemnly- he keeps this up for a few more seconds, before looking back. **
    Harry Reeve: James here, y'mean?
    (Fletch) ** "James didn't 'ave an absentee seizure just 'cause I got me knockers out," Jane points out, cackling, as she pulls her shirt back over her head and looks over at the pair. **
    (Fletch) ** She's grinning like a fucking idiot. **
    Harry Reeve: He got very uncomfortable, though- I'm just keeping my professional distance.
    Fletch: Professional distance my arse.
    Harry Reeve: We're friends, Jane- you're just not my type, y'know?
    Fletch: You wouldn't even look.
    Fletch: Not even a glance.
    Harry Reeve: Professional distance.
    James Daniels: I got uncomfortable for the reason I think any /heretosexual/ guy would.
    James Daniels: That and general courtesy.
    ** Fletch snorts, pulling her smock on and quickly zipping it back up. "You're a fackin' terrible liar, Harry."
    James Daniels: ... Mainly the first bit though.
    Harry Reeve: Am I, Jane? Am I?
    Fletch: Yeah, you are.
    Fletch: Absolutely bleedin' awful.
    Harry Reeve: Doubtful, really.
    Fletch: Surprised your trews ain't burst into flames yet.
    James Daniels: Do you legitimately think I'm gay, Harry?
    James Daniels: Like, realtalk.
    Harry Reeve: There's a line, y'know? Like- where James is just uncomfortable about his leanings, I'm just respectful of women, y'know? I'm a feminist to the core- you're my friend, and I won't objectify you.
    (Fletch) ** Click! She does her webbing back up, then shoulders her pack and quickly throws on the rest. She gets dressed quickly, that's for sure. **
    Harry Reeve: Oh, yeah- I'm pretty convinced, man.
    James Daniels: I'm pretty sure it's gonna take me barebacking a lass in the middle of camp at this rate to prove I'm not.
    (Fletch) ** "Do it," Jane heckles. **
    James Daniels: Don't tempt me. I would.
    Harry Reeve: Men have done more to prove they're heterosexual. Think how many people spent decades in horrifying marriages, for fear of being outed? Truly loveless affairs.
    Fletch: Maybe me an' Tom'll join i-
    ** James Daniels slowly stares.
    (Fletch) ** For her part, Jane gawps at Harry. **
    (James Daniels) ** Like, one of those very slow stares. **
    James Daniels: I-...
    Harry Reeve: Y'know- the whole 'Oh I'm not into men that's freaky but I secretly get caught out in an affair and it ruins my political career' things.
    James Daniels: But I'm NOT!
    James Daniels: Like for fucks sake--
    Harry Reeve: I'll believe it when I see it, man.
    James Daniels: How are you gonna--
    James Daniels: I'm legitimately in love with Liz!
    James Daniels: Do you want a /sex tape/?
    Harry Reeve: ...Now that's suspicious.
    (Fletch) ** "I do!" Jane chimes in. **
    ** James Daniels stares again.
    Harry Reeve: You're pushing it- you're going so far in trying to convince us, that it almost seems like you're trying too hard to draw attention away from your tastes in men.
    James Daniels: I don't--
    James Daniels: I don't HAVE tastes in men!
    Harry Reeve: If that doesn't prove you're into a bit of cheeky bum fun, mate- I don't know what will.
    James Daniels: I mean for fucks sake if Fletch wasn't very happily married I'd have probably made a pass at her by now!
    (Fletch) ** Seeing an opportunity, Jane opens the bomb doors. The green flares are falling on Dresden. **
    Fletch: 'Ere, James, d'you know how many razor blades Harry 'ere goes frough per week?
    James Daniels: ... Just not a Chang leve-
    Harry Reeve: Not too many, really.
    James Daniels: Do I /want/ to know?
    (Fletch) ** "He shaves -everyfink-," she teases. **
    ** Harry Reeve reaches up- and scratches his short beard for emphasis.
    (Harry Reeve) ** As though to reinforce his point, he leans down, pulling up the leg of his trouser above his boots- to reveal peeking blonde hairs. **
    Harry Reeve: I think you're going on incorrect intel there, Jane.
    (Fletch) ** "He -did- shave everyfink," she corrects. **
    James Daniels: Like legit though--
    Harry Reeve: Did I?
    Fletch: What was your excuse?
    James Daniels: I swear I'm not gay.
    James Daniels: Man to man, I'm into women.
    Fletch: You looked like you were gonna 'ave a panic attack when Hank mentioned it.
    James Daniels: I like tits.
    Harry Reeve: Look- James. Get me a written doctor's note from Alma, man. Then I'll accept it.
    Fletch: 'Aerodynamic', was it?
    James Daniels: How do I-...
    Fletch: What straight man worries if he's 'aerodynamic'?
    James Daniels: A note of "he likes women!"?!
    Harry Reeve: She's the best judge of it, and you know it.
    James Daniels: She started saying it because Liz did!
    Harry Reeve: Did she? Or did she see the truth?
    James Daniels: NO.
    Fletch: [YELL] Am I goin' to 'ave to get my gash out?
    Fletch: [YELL] Fuck's sake.
    Fletch: [YELL] Leave it out already, stone me.
    Harry Reeve: Y'know- I'd trust a medical professional over a closeted homosexual on the topic of heteronormativity and the science behind it, man.
    Fletch: You two are worse than fackin' teenage girls.
    ** James Daniels stares at Fletch. For just a moment, there's a moment's contemplation.
    Sam: S'this 'bout gettin' your 'gash' out?
    Sam: I can hear you from over the side'a the fuckin' camp.
    James Daniels: It's about me /actually/ being straight.
    Harry Reeve: She's trying to check if James is gay.
    Harry Reeve: We're convinced on it- or at least I am.
    ** Fletch glances over to Sam. "Harry won't shut up about James takin' it up the dirtbox."
    Harry Reeve: I'm seeing all the telltale signs, y'know?
    ** Sam rolls her eyes with an annoyed sigh, dragging her feet along the ground to eventually meet with the trio. "Why're we still talkin' about this?"
    Harry Reeve: Like, yeah- you might be in a thing with Liz. But is it really an attraction to her, as a woman? Or just the intimacy? Who's the top in all of this, man? Which one's getting plowed? Look- there's big questions to this. It goes deeper than 'do you like muffs', y'know?
    Harry Reeve: Don't even get me started on the Freudian elements of the whole thing.
    ** Sam stares back, a devious smirk creeps over her lips as Harry continues his ramblings.
    (Fletch) ** "Oh my fuckin' GAWD," Jane groans. "HARRY. SHUT IT." **
    Sam: No-no-no, Jane!
    Harry Reeve: Look- Freud had to come out, sooner or later. You know that's true, Jane.
    Fletch: No, Sam, look-
    ** Sam holds out a palm abruptly.
    ** Fletch looks over at Harry menacingly.
    Sam: Let the man speak.
    (Fletch) ** Then back to Sam. **
    Fletch: He's been at it for 'ALF AN HOUR.
    ** Harry Reeve glances to Fletch- a grin crosses his lips for a moment, before he looks back to James, straight-faced.
    Fletch: THAT'S FIRTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE I WON'T GET BACK.
    Sam: ...can't go another?
    Harry Reeve: James- your mother and father. What kind of relationship did you have with them? Friendly? Distanced?
    ** Sam lets that fuck-off smirk of hers grow even wider.
    ** James Daniels simply continues to stare. He's like a hopeless, slightly broken puppy.
    ** Fletch sighs explosively, touching a hand to her temple and sagging back against the wall.
    Harry Reeve: Come on- out with it.
    Fletch: I don't fuckin' believe it.
    Harry Reeve: We're not going to resolve this otherwise.
    Fletch: I just don't.
    James Daniels: It's /resolved/!
    James Daniels: I'm straight!
    Fletch: Of all the fackin' fings-
    ** Sam turns her frame to fully face Jane. "Y'don't believe what?"
    Sam: That he's actually gay?
    Sam: Oh- yeah, I had a hard time believin' it too.
    Harry Reeve: Is it resolved? We're not resolved on your relationship with your parents, man.
    Harry Reeve: Like- were you more friendly with your father than your mother? Was there any.. competition, for his care? His attention?
    ** Sam lets her eyes trail off as she tries her best to stiffle oncoming laughter, the occasional glance being sent towards Harry and Jame.s
    Fletch: I don't fackin' believe that I've been subject to whatever -this- is from someone who ought to know better.
    Fletch: Gordon' fuckin' Bennett.
    ** James Daniels flicks his glare to Sam before he grunts. "I grew up in the storms, so shit was a mess as a whole. Both good. Died during the initial occupation from an outbreak of something in a relocation camp."
    Fletch: He's givin' me arse an 'eadache.
    James Daniels: There.
    ** Sam rubs almost innocently at her chin, pressing out an eventual sigh as she drops her shoulders. "...les' be real, though. Why's this brought up whenever he's around?"
    Harry Reeve: So- comfortability with the feminine role, and a friendly, attention-seeking relationship with your father? A need to be appreciated by a member of the same sex, perhaps? A reverse Electra-complex, possibly.
    James Daniels: Because it's the camp joke.
    James Daniels: And Liz is an asshole.
    ** Nikolai Sakcinski chuckles.
    (Fletch) ** Daniels and Harry are squabbling like idiots, Fletch looks like she's about to tear her hair out, and Sam is watching the whole thing with a smug grin. **
    Harry Reeve: How do you feel about your penis, James? Do you ever just wish it wasn't there?
    ** Sam bites her tongue.
    Harry Reeve: I think- I think I won.
    Sam: WHOAaaaa~...
    Nikolai Sakcinski: Why does this shit talk not suprise me one bit?
    ** Fletch rounds on Harry.
    Sam: I think that last one killed him.
    ** Nikolai Sakcinski departs as well, muttering something under his breath.
    Harry Reeve: I'll patch things up in a minute, but just- woah.
    Sam: Ooooone second.
    Fletch: So 'elp me, if you don't fuckin' give it a rest wiv this guff-
    ** Sam backpedals out of the pillbox, soon turning on the heel of her boot and marching after James.
    Harry Reeve: Oh- it's all over now.
    Harry Reeve: A successful endeavour all-round.
    Harry Reeve: I'll go talk to him- tell him I don't think he likes it up the poop-chute, he's a masculine man- that kind of thing. Sort it all out.
    (Fletch) ** "You'll be fuckin' all over in a minute," Jane growls, snatching up her rifle. She grabs Harry by the collar. "No, you won't." **
    Fletch: You're on stag.
    Harry Reeve: Erk.
    Fletch: Fuckin' eyes up.
    ** Harry Reeve comes out with, there.
    Fletch: [YELL] I'll deal wiv you later.

THE HIGHLIGHTS

Harry Reeve: At least I'm not James.
    ** James Daniels blinks.
    ** Fletch cocks a brow.
    Harry Reeve: Like- tiredness is bad enough, but like- who wants to deal with the social ostracisation of being homosexual? Like- it's too much, y'know. No shame on you though man, keep on doing you, y'know?
    James Daniels: I-... I'm not gay?
    ** Harry Reeve stares off into the distance, with that- he seems to be eyeing the house across the bay.
    Harry Reeve: Ah- now that really is debatable.
    (Fletch) ** Jane's cocked brow is joined by the other somewhere behind her fringe, and she snorts loudly. **
    Harry Reeve: Like- I understand you want to like.. just sort of cover it up, so you're not having to deal with the stress, y'know. I get it. It's a fringe kind of thing, still.

** Sam bites her tongue.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Fuxx

16:55 - ALWAYS ATTACKING: put this music on at max volume
    16:55 - ALWAYS ATTACKING:
    16:55 - ALWAYS ATTACKING: it's good
    16:55 - NSUTGLES: why
    16:55 - ALWAYS ATTACKING: listen to it noob
    16:56 - NSUTGLES: fine
    16:56 - NSUTGLES: ohl yhfucking shit wha
    16:56 - NSUTGLES: t

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Rabid

HL2 Admin

RabidMaggot93: U
    RabidMaggot93: BITCH

GET ANGRY: trolled
    RabidMaggot93: This is why we're not married
    GET ANGRY: That and the multiple affairs
    RabidMaggot93: YOU BROKE MY HEART

@Fuxx

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    Sheila Foley: How about you? How've you been?
    Samira Rostami: Am good! Get new coat.
    Samira Rostami: So now am warm.
    ** Sheila Foley nods.
    Sheila Foley: Sounds toasty.
    Samira Rostami: Is not toast.
    Samira Rostami: Is coat.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. Rabid

HL2 Admin

GET ANGRY: if you touch 312 I will end you
    RabidMaggot93: I'm gonna touch his no-no zones with my shotgun
    GET ANGRY: >implying he hasn't cut them off already
    RabidMaggot93: Tbh I don't think 312 understands the concept of no-no zones

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
  19. Santoro

Santoro Senior Member

fierce conversations as the 312 himself continues his hunt at this very moment..

• Zing Zing x 1
  20. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    Haywood Wilson: The Quran's a load of hooey! It ain't even as old as the Bible.
    Samira Rostami: Is no honey.
    Samira Rostami: Is book.
    Samira Rostami: Bees no read.
    Samira Rostami: People read.

• Funny Funny x 6
  21. A Wizard

Contributor

United States
    (CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.08787) ** "Let's just get this over with." 087 walks up to Ward, gripping him by the back of the shirt. What does he do next? Well- Slam his face down into the stove, obviously. **
    CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.08787: [LOCAL-OOC] not holding him there if its on ofc, im not a sadist
    ** Jorge Ward Squils in pain ahHhhh

10/10 roleplay.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. ClearlyInvsible

United States
    Jorge Ward

The finest RPer TnB has.

PRAISE HE

23. A Wizard

Contributor

United States

** Jackson Green shambles forward, then collapses

Professor Ku Klux suicided!
    ** Jackson Green convulses
    [PM to CCA.C17-MACE.02.87246] this guy applied for the cca
    ** Jackson Green vomits blood
    ** Jackson Green coughs

[PM from CCA.C17-MACE.02.87246] Only the best on our force.
    [PM to CCA.C17-MACE.02.87246] LMFAO
    [PM from CCA.C17-MACE.02.87246] Real gem next SqL.

Idk green is giving him a run for his money.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. ClearlyInvsible

United States
    Think we can start placing bets on the next stunt that happens?

25. A Wizard

Contributor

United States

Jackson Green stashes their Radio.
    Jackson Green stashes their MP5K.
    Jackson Green stashes their Flashlight.

Professor Ku Klux suicided!
    CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.08787: [LOCAL-OOC] really man
    Jackson Green: [LOCAL-OOC] sorry xD

Just say something stupid and you'll win.

• Funny Funny x 4
  26. ClearlyInvsible

United States
    Jesus, Moses and Mohammed. What the actual fuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Airsoft

Airsoft Senior Member

United States
    I am amazed he hasn't been stripped of his scripts for being a mong with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  28. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Zealot

United States

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  29. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    if she looked like she'd just been in a screaming match with fletch, does that mean her trews needed a wash and she had a thousand-yarder?

30. crimestopper

crimestopper Senior Member

Philippines
    fuckin legend aye lmao

31. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    @Rabid goes afk to eat (he must either grow the food himself or eats fucking buffets), and i tab out to read something

suddenly, i hear various things around me being hit with a crowbar and tab back in to find this man wailing on a shelving unit

[​IMG]

i assumed he meant walk speed, then assumed he'd probably be loaded down with mingegrabbed shit or something so i patted him down ooc (he had a few headcrab gibs, narcotics cookbook, random shit - no guns though)

thanks for the rp i guess???? ????????

• Funny Funny x 3
  32. Rabid

HL2 Admin

He got travel banned, don't worry. Been trying to catch him online to do it for a few days now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Fuxx

Should've travelbanned Ross next time so the cps have to deal with Fletch's bullshit

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  34. Jackieee

Jackieee Member

United States
    • Agree Agree x 3
  35. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Zealot

United States
    Did he say it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  36. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: Where is your leader?
    Jesse Slater: I'm the leader, bro.
    Austin Letz: Oh my fucking god they sent this dumbass out to do fucking negotiations?!
    ** Jesse Slater points at himself with a thumb.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: You are nothing but a grunt as he just said.
    ** CCA.C17-MACE.03.56797 gives the man a yank back, trying to hold his studly grip.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: But, you are the man in charge of the situation...- right now you are the boss, is that not so?
    Jesse Slater: Nooo no no no. Not that kinda grunt. See, what they meant was that I'm the "Grunt" guy. I like to grunt a lot.
    Jesse Slater: Yep.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: Ah, I understand.
    Jesse Slater: Cuz I'm such a.. good leader.
    ** Jesse Slater nods.
    ** Jesse Slater grunts.
    Jesse Slater: Hnnn- hnnn-!
    Jesse Slater: See?
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: No doubt, friend - allow me to introduce myself.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: I am Adjutant 05050 of the Civil Authority.
    Jesse Slater: Could you run that by me again?
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: Adjutant 05050 of the Civil Authority.
    ** CCA.C17-MACE.01.60811 remains at 050's side. His attention isn't focused on Jesse, but instead the area behind Jesse.
    ** Jesse Slater puts a finger in his ear and digs around for wax. "Uhh-- uhuh. Uhuh. So that's oh-five-oh-five-oh-five?"
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: Yes, 050 can suffice.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: And your name is?
    Jesse Slater: Jesse Slater. My friends call me uh.. Jessethy.
    Jesse Slater: So!
    Jesse Slater: Terms.
    CCA.C17-MACE.AdJ.05050: A beautiful name..- on to buisness, then.
    ** Jesse Slater claps his hands together, rubbing them.
    Jesse Slater: Yyyyyyyyyes.

self quote; shameless

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  37. Wheatos

Wheatos Legend

United States
    [331 MHz] James Daniels: *VERY AGGRESSIVE SCREAMING AND PULSE FIRE*

never have I spiritually connected more to a quote.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. JacksonBennet

JacksonBennet Member

United States
    Im hurt

39. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Member

United States
    [PM from Allie] the first time in years allie's been penetrated and it was with rebar, this is a lost opportunity for an amazing pun

• Agree Agree x 2
  40. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Member

United States
    [331 MHz] Fletch: //i'd like to introduce you, my fellow ronpleyors, to a handy combinecontrol feature! it is called personal messaging! just type "/pm" and then the name or partial name of your intended recipient!
    Timo Järvelä: [LOCAL-OOC] ok
    [331 MHz] Elizabeth: // /pm fletch shut up

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1