Public Donation Thread

sneezing slug

mucus mutant
Nov 30, 2015
Your best bet isn't to donate for something that has no priority in the script's future development is all I'm saying. In the future, maybe, but hold your breath on it for now.
We're talking about citizen clothing, do you think I'm talking about exo-suits being in HL2 for some reason?

In either case people are gonna donate for what they wanna donate for.

Drewerth

nothing stops MY roleplay
Nov 15, 2014
We're talking about citizen clothing, do you think I'm talking about exo-suits being in HL2 for some reason?

In either case people are gonna donate for what they wanna donate for.
No. But the mechanic of exosuit equiping works the same way as you're implying here. It'll be a model thrown on top of a model.

Global head items will have to be blown up to comedic proportions to work on all models which isn't good.

Doggo

Legend
Jul 2, 2015
Is there anything of use that the CCA could have that wouldn't feel out of place or isn't going to exist at some point already?

I suppose if you really wanted you could donate for each squad to have its own in-game armband color and the CCA uniforms would be "JUDGE Uniform + Gear", "UNION Uniform + Gear" or something.
the cca doesnt need anything imo

customization is not a priority or fitting

also hot take but rebels should really just have citizen oriented shit until we get s2 up

melee weapons are the new wave, so a variety in them

TankNut

Is HL2 done yet?
Developer
Oct 23, 2014
I'll just go ahead and say it now before any of this actually gets off the ground.

Playermodels? I don't care if you make those public or private or whatever. But I'm not going to deal with another iteration full of "This weapon/clothing option is private to me/my friends/my faction". Keeping it off business menus and making it something that's not available by default is fine but if another players gets their hands on it through legitimate means then tough luck.

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
More default models would be appreciated by a lot of people. If we're still using the same base playermodels as our last few servers then particularly the black/Asian female department is lacking.

It's hard to say what clothing items would be needed since I haven't had a look at what's available yet, but some of the stuff that replaced beanies/gas masks for some donator models on HL2 would be good to start with (baseball caps, bandanas, ski masks, et cetera)

Sinclair

Zealot
Feb 15, 2015
the more clothing variants the better. beanies, flat caps, ball caps, glasses, sunglasses, masks, etc for head.

different colored boiler suits, maybe dirty/torn versions. that refugee sweater that isnt covered in the cwu text and weird orange sleeve logo, maybe a boiler suit that's hanging open with a wifebeater underneath? coats. jackets. maybe some dress shirts/slacks/suits for the CA types?

also various default faces, like others said.

sneezing slug

mucus mutant
Nov 30, 2015
I'll just go ahead and say it now before any of this actually gets off the ground.

Playermodels? I don't care if you make those public or private or whatever. But I'm not going to deal with another iteration full of "This weapon/clothing option is private to me/my friends/my faction". Keeping it off business menus and making it something that's not available by default is fine but if another players gets their hands on it through legitimate means then tough luck.
based

Sleeves

New Blood
Jun 8, 2014
I'd love some not military camouflage clothing. Maybe a not as edgy trench coat as well.

Fury

May 29, 2015
One of my biggest things I wanted to donate for in TRP but never got around to because of my whole move was donating for a load of bags. On HL2 we only had the like 2 different backpack models. So if ya'll wanted that I'll help pay for that along with some of the other public donation content on that list with Tunnel.

Raklo

Legend
Feb 2, 2015
dont think dave takes anything from p3dm anymore, too much of a hassle or something along those lines. could be wrong cause I heard it secondhand.

please remember to leave models if you're asking for something entirely new and not just a reskin/readd.

War Machine

THE IRON BANK
Apr 15, 2015
dont think dave takes anything from p3dm anymore, too much of a hassle or something along those lines. could be wrong cause I heard it secondhand.

please remember to leave models if you're asking for something entirely new and not just a reskin/readd.
Well what you can do with like what I did with the old Gambino vest was just take a model and make it a uniform but then the problem with that is if that your character does not share the same skin color/gender as the uniform it gets kinda jank but either way all up to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)