Problem with Adv. Dupe.

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Nocturnal, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Zealot

United States
    When I got onto Terminator RP, I figured out that the administration finally added advanced duplicator to the tool menu. But when I opened it up and got into my folder, I was missing some sub-folders and plenty of dupe files that I've created over the past two years. Actually, my entire catalog seemed to have reverted to an old 2016 version, with everything that I had created in 2016, 2017, and so on erased.

I've tried seeing if I could do a system restore, but the modification dates never included any changes in the Garry's Mod game files. And I've also tried doing a direct retrieval of overwritten files on my advanced duplicator 2 folder (as well as on the 'data' folder it was in, 'GarrysMod', and 'garrysmod') yet nothing came up.

I'm not a computer person, so I'm unsure if I'm even looking in the right place for a solution or if all of this was my own fault, but I just want to voice my problems.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Does anybody have a possible solution?

2. FervensPb

IDIOTS Moderator

https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva

You're probably SOL though if it's been a while. Admins won't be able to help you - all adv dupe files are local to your HD.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Horsey

Horsey Zealot

United Kingdom
    Try going outside or something

• Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Late Late x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1