Accepted Posting his appeal on behalf of Postal.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chains.

New Blood
Aug 25, 2016
Name of character: Sean Richardson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Original length of ban: permanent
Time since ban: possibly a year ago
Who banned you: raspberry
Reason for original ban: raspberry asked me why i'm not banned and i said i don't know, then i was banned midway through combat on the canals server
Proof(If Applicable): none
Reason for unban: well it's been awhile and raspberry never told me the reason why he banned me and i'd like to come on and play with some friends

Imp

codemonkey
TRP Admin
HLNA Admin
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
What does the server actually tell you when you try and connect? It'll give you a ban reason.

feelsgoodman

Enter LE MONKE, a corpulent ape
Dec 21, 2011
Some of the former HLNA admins either never wrote a reason or decided to include something snarky and stupid like "GTFO" or "Stay away." Hopefully, yours has that. There's only one ban appeal from you from two years ago for something pretty innocuous, and I can only find a little bit of 'Sean Richardson' on the forums in a quote or two. Besides, if Raspberry banned you...

Not my server so not my place to put two cents, but I'm for an unban. If you're some secret toxic minge, you'll probably show that on server and be taken care of pretty quickly.

Chains.

New Blood
Aug 25, 2016
Some of the former HLNA admins either never wrote a reason or decided to include something snarky and stupid like "GTFO" or "Stay away." Hopefully, yours has that. There's only one ban appeal from you from two years ago for something pretty innocuous, and I can only find a little bit of 'Sean Richardson' on the forums in a quote or two. Besides, if Raspberry banned you...

Not my server so not my place to put two cents, but I'm for an unban. If you're some secret toxic minge, you'll probably show that on server and be taken care of pretty quickly.

Wanted to make this clear I'm appealing this for someone else, this isn't my appeal.

Flood

dark savior
HLNA Admin
Jan 17, 2015
Talked with sky sky and we agreed to unban you. Don't be a retard or we'll just get rid of you again. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)